Libs call for sanitary napkin bins in men's bathrooms

If they're males...why do they need anything other than what is already in the male restroom????

13000364_1234350229926454_2676783301249300709_n.jpg

This is so unreal it's making me physically dizzy; SJWs are too drooling special-needs-vegetative to understand that even a post-op tranny DOESN'T HAVE A FUCKING UTERUS OR OVARIES, IT'S BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO HAVE A MENSTRUAL CYCLE!!! A male tranny's cells are filled with Y-shaped MALE chromosomes, so at their most basic, biochemical level, these delusional, gender-dysmorphia schizophrenics will ALWAYS be male no how much they surgically & hormonally disfigure themselves! These are clinically sick people who need to be hospitalized for their own safety, for Chrissakes!

This conservative potty obsession is getting ridiculous

Ours is a reaction.

You libs have been on a jihad of sexual perversion for a few years now. Everything with you people somehow ALWAYS comes back to faggot butt sex and trannies pissing.

Ours is a reaction.

You libs have been on a jihad of sexual perversion for a few years now. Everything with you people somehow ALWAYS comes back to faggot butt sex and trannies pissing.
Once again, it is a conservative who steers a conversation towards butt sex. You people are sick.

I love it. Guys who back this shit are going to hit full frontal with bitches on their periods.

Too mother freaking funny!

You know what's funny? I've never even heard of "bottom" gays demanding tampons for their asses! Gay men should be thankful that these transsexual attention whores are making regular gays look so normal and mundane by comparison!

The OP is invited to prove that these students are liberals and that he's not just the word because he thinks it's cool.

And they should because you men, especially sell out nigga's and Trump supporting white fucks, all are acting like a bunch of bitches on their periods....so its only fitting that we the american public make sure you don't mess yourselves in public....you bleeding heart nut fucks!!
View attachment 73531

What a typical, foaming-at-the-mouth, frenzied, chaotic TYPICAL Obama supporter this semi-literate noisemaker this is! I think you violent, thuggish liberals need tampons stuffed into every orifice of your bodies so the gamma-ray-toxins that defecate from your twisted souls don't render the earth uninhabitable. I swear, today's Obama-fellatrices make the Jerry Springer show look like a Mensa meeting.

Its called America's deflective party....once these leeches of society latch onto to shit, they don't know how to let it go. Trump is a prime example....they know this guy is full of shit, but they can't quit him (smile)...same thing with Reagan, with the war on Xmas, the WMD shit back in the day, that black chic in the department of Agriculture that lost her job for some edited wording Fox put out that, the abortion thing, I mean conservatives are a true embarrassment on this nation and around the world and anyone denying this is just insane, plain and simple.

And the reason they stay strong on these topics, because they truly lack the intelligence to move beyond bullshit and actually face and deal with real issues and real political dialog.

You know what's funny? I've never even heard of "bottom" gays demanding tampons for their asses! Gay men should be thankful that these transsexual attention whores are making regular gays look so normal and mundane by comparison!
Its female to male.

And they should because you men, especially sell out nigga's and Trump supporting white fucks, all are acting like a bunch of bitches on their periods....so its only fitting that we the american public make sure you don't mess yourselves in public....you bleeding heart nut fucks!!
View attachment 73531

What a typical, foaming-at-the-mouth, frenzied, chaotic TYPICAL Obama supporter this semi-literate noisemaker this is! I think you violent, thuggish liberals need tampons stuffed into every orifice of your bodies so the gamma-ray-toxins that defecate from your twisted souls don't render the earth uninhabitable. I swear, today's Obama-fellatrices make the Jerry Springer show look like a Mensa meeting.

Put it this way, Hoss......you equating Obama with you red white and vomit flag waving white fucks and the shit you've made of this country with your never ending temper tantrums is like equating intelligence to white people.....motherfucker please!! You fuck heads reeeeeeeekkkkkkk of dumb, dumb and dumber!!

Ours is a reaction.

It's almost funny how the wrong goes about this—putting forth all manner of insane and immoral premises, such as the one that is the subject of this thread, and then when we on the right react to them, we're the ones who are accused of being “obsessed”.

Forum List

Back