Liberals Silent On South African Racial Discrimination

It's not. For the reasons stated. Why would any black person fully trust a white man?

So Racism is OK if it is Black against White racism? Would slavery also be OK if it were the Whites being enslaved?

Yes, that is their racist view of what racism is, only whites can be racist, and whites are stupid to buy into this PC horse shit.

Look in a mirror and read this comment to yourself. Then ask yourself, why do I post such stupid shit.

I already know why; because y our ideology has made you stupid.

South Africa has a Black Empowerment programme that are basically Affirmative Action on Steroids. Affirmative Action programmes should never run open ended, they should have an expiry date and be regularly reviewed, as in south Africa it has become a tool of discrimination against white South Africans, who are now leaving the country in droves in search of work, the end result is a brain drain for South Africa it can hardly afford.

South Africa's Affirmative action programme have gutted State owned enterprises and caused South Africans the loss of electricity, (there are load shedding). Affirmative Action in addition to corruption have bankrupted local councils who did not maintain sewers with hundreds of thousands of tonnes of raw faeces now flowing into the river systems daily... it is a humanitarian disaster with thousands of children dying from diarrhoea and lung infections related to waterborne diseases. Health and transport services are run down and much of the money to maintain them have been stolen.

I believe the person who placed the ad in the end did indeed agree that the ad was unconstitutional, went beyond the Black Empowerment programme and indeed discriminate against white South Africans.

It's not. For the reasons stated. Why would any black person fully trust a white man?

So Racism is OK if it is Black against White racism? Would slavery also be OK if it were the Whites being enslaved?
White people in SA are not in any position to accuse black SA's of anything. Just be thankful I'm not in charge of running SA. I'd open up the gates of hell on white SA's and then delight in whites suffering, the way white people do to black people.

White people in SA are not in any position to accuse black SA's of anything. Just be thankful I'm not in charge of running SA. I'd open up the gates of hell on white SA's and then delight in whites suffering, the way white people do to black people.

That's exactly what's happening to SA Whites. It started with the corrupt, murdering Mandelas, now being continued with the current Black government. SA is descending into just another African Hell Hole run by corrupt, incompetent, murderous BLACKS. It will be just more violent infighting of tribal Blacks after the Whites are gone.

There will always be more black suffering in South Africa because South Africa is 90% black... it's as logical as 1 + 1 = 2. In fact, white people in South Africa pay up to 80% of the tax... therefore for every white person you kill you remove food off the table for black people and increase their suffering.

The suffering of Sub Saharans will only increase with their populations and as their economies decline. Sooner or later the white bodies will all be gone and there will only be vultures and hyenas to feast on the hungry and dying... no one will rejoice... we will all be deeply saddened.

Forum List

Back