Liberals now talking "execution" of Trump and republicans

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
nah - this is just run of the mill violence both sides condone and do...

HuffPost Hides Article Pushing “Execution” of Trump and GOP Leadership

HUFFPOST HIDES ARTICLE PUSHING “EXECUTION” OF TRUMP AND GOP LEADERSHIP
Shooter attempts massacre of Republicans days after HuffPo piece
Dan Lyman | Infowars.com - JUNE 15, 2017 568 Comments

IMAGE CREDITS: GAGE SKIDMORE / FLICKR.

The HuffPost has removed an article that called for President Donald Trump to be executed, along with all members of his administration and GOP leadership who are complicit in advancing his agenda centered around national security and economic prosperity.

The now-deleted piece was published on June 11 – just days before domestic terrorist James Hodgkinson attempted to massacre dozens of GOP lawmakers during an early morning baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia.

In the article, headlined “Impeachment Is No Longer Enough; Donald Trump Must Face Justice” HuffPo contributor David Fuller declares that the President must be prosecuted for treason and put to death if found guilty, before going on to demonstrate why he believes Trump and most of the Republican Party are indisputably guilty of treason.

“Impeachment and removal from office are only the first steps; for America to be redeemed, Donald Trump must be prosecuted for treason and — if convicted in a court of law — executed,” writes Fuller. “Donald Trump has been President of the United States for just shy of six months now. I think that most of us among the electorate knew that his presidency would be a relative disaster, but I am not sure how many among us expected the catastrophe our nation now faces.”

In the concluding paragraph, Fuller also makes his case for why the “ultimate punishment” of the President must also be exacted on more Republicans – emphasizing his desires by adding bold font to a line about execution, as demonstrated below.

“Draining the swamp means not only ejecting Trump from the presidency, but also bringing himself and everyone assisting in his agenda up on charges of treason,” he writes. “They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt).”

“And then — upon receiving guilty verdicts — they must all be executed under the law.”

They have been talking and fantasizing about it for ages.

maybe. but in all my years i've never seen us this jacked up as a country.

hell, putin is trolling us and we eat it up.

Apologies, by ages I meant since November. It has felt likes ages because the POTUS has accomplished what usually has taken ages.

And by "liberals", the OP means "some person that nobody ever heard of or cares about, and whose crazy idea was immediately squashed by the liberals."

In contrast, conservatives always heap praise on other conservatives who call for violence.

The two sides are very different that way. Liberals condemn violence, conservatives support it.

Apologies, by ages I meant since November. It has felt likes ages because the POTUS has accomplished what has been accomplished in years and years in such a small time.
ah - "ages" means more as you get more behind you. :)

just funny to see the left say the right are just as violent and the actions are simply not there to justify the stance.

my liberal friends on facebook - i've quit talking to more or less cause they will post "this person said this and i just want to go hit him!!!!" violence is their first reaction more often than not.

And by "liberals", the OP means "some person that nobody ever heard of or cares about, and whose crazy idea was immediately squashed by the liberals."

In contrast, conservatives always heap praise on other conservatives who call for violence.

The two sides are very different that way. Liberals condemn violence, conservatives support it.

No one has heard about?

The shooter worked for Bernie. Are you kidding me? He wasn't some lone guy in a bunker with access to far too much foil.

The HuffPost has removed an article that called for President Donald Trump to be executed, along with all members of his administration and GOP leadership who are complicit in advancing his agenda centered around national security and economic prosperity.

The now-deleted piece was published on June 11 – just days before domestic terrorist James Hodgkinson attempted to massacre dozens of GOP lawmakers during an early morning baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia.

In the article, headlined “Impeachment Is No Longer Enough; Donald Trump Must Face Justice” HuffPo contributor David Fuller declares that the President must be prosecuted for treason and put to death if found guilty, before going on to demonstrate why he believes Trump and most of the Republican Party are indisputably guilty of treason.

“Impeachment and removal from office are only the first steps; for America to be redeemed, Donald Trump must be prosecuted for treason and — if convicted in a court of law — executed,” writes Fuller. “Donald Trump has been President of the United States for just shy of six months now. I think that most of us among the electorate knew that his presidency would be a relative disaster, but I am not sure how many among us expected the catastrophe our nation now faces.”

In the concluding paragraph, Fuller also makes his case for why the “ultimate punishment” of the President must also be exacted on more Republicans – emphasizing his desires by adding bold font to a line about execution, as demonstrated below.

“Draining the swamp means not only ejecting Trump from the presidency, but also bringing himself and everyone assisting in his agenda up on charges of treason,” he writes. “They must be convicted (there is little room to doubt their guilt).”

“And then — upon receiving guilty verdicts — they must all be executed under the law.”
Progressives, not liberals.

Two different things.

No one has heard about?

The shooter worked for Bernie. Are you kidding me? He wasn't some lone guy in a bunker with access to far too much foil.

He worked for Bernie.

Without using the Internet or any notes, can you name 10 Bernie staffers who were on the same level as this moron?

Two different things.
blurring the lines out there. sooner or later it just won't make a difference. i understand and agree with what you're saying, but human nature is very reactionary and people are just not going to care. anyone on the side of saying this is normal, or the other side does it, or this isn't too bad - they are the problem.

this is wrong. we don't treat each other like this regardless of our philosophical differences. anyone normalizing this needs to stop and think hard what that means in more open and not a "one sided" sense.

No one has heard about?

He worked for Bernie.

Without using the Internet or any notes, can you name 10 Bernie staffers who were on the same level as this moron?
who worked for who is a pointless argument and a poor effort to discredit who you feel like using these things to discredit. bernie also came out and said immediately this is wrong.

all politicians on all sides need to come together and say the violent reactions are wrong and we can find a better way.

period.

No one has heard about?

He worked for Bernie.

I still hope Bernie has heard about him. He stands for the small guy. He should know who is working for him.

Apparently it's not pointless at all to point this out, as some still believe this guy was not influenced by the vile leftist rhetoric.

Two different things.
blurring the lines out there. sooner or later it just won't make a difference. i understand and agree with what you're saying, but human nature is very reactionary and people are just not going to care. anyone on the side of saying this is normal, or the other side does it, or this isn't too bad - they are the problem.

this is wrong. we don't treat each other like this regardless of our philosophical differences. anyone normalizing this needs to stop and think hard what that means in more open and not a "one sided" sense.
Very true, and that could be the biggest problem of all. People who just lean to one side can be sucked into their "tribe" and made worse, either temporarily or permanently.

I'm pretty sure I'm seeing this happen - otherwise reasonable people being sucked into this - in "real life", and that's pretty disturbing.

We're going in the wrong direction.

Last edited:

Treason is punishable by death. Deal with it, Snowflake.

^^^ This my friends right here, is exactly what the problem is.

Facts are the problem for the right-wingers? Yes, I have noticed that before.

No one has heard about?

He worked for Bernie.

who worked for who is a pointless argument and a poor effort to discredit who you feel like using these things to discredit.

Makes one wonder why you brought up “The shooter worked for bernie” as some sort of way to make his views/actions popular.

No one has heard about?

He worked for Bernie.

who worked for who is a pointless argument and a poor effort to discredit who you feel like using these things to discredit.

Makes one wonder why you brought up “The shooter worked for bernie” as some sort of way to make his views/actions popular.
when did *I* bring it up?

Facts are the problem for the right-wingers? Yes, I have noticed that before.

Facts? Donald Trump has not been convicted of treason you moron, no matter how much your murderous far left sources want to believe that. How about that fact?

You advocated for the murder of our democratically elected president, based on imaginary crime. Fuck you... this is the thought process the shooter utilized.

Anybody call for the execution of Reality Winner for Treason?

If I'm not mistaken the part where "Fuller declares that the President must be prosecuted for treason" comes before any sentence is imposed. If they are not found guilty, they go free.

We call that rule of law. As opposed to what that shooter did at the baseball practice.

Forum List

Back