Liberals losing it over what Kid Rock is doing in wake of Trump's victory

Just another reason to like Kid Rock! His name is Kid Rock and he likes to slap down all the bitches and hoes, and the sons of bitches too.

Yeah, one of Trump top priorities needs to be the suspension of Federal regs that prevent musicians from using harmony and melody in their songs these days.

We seem to have "come along way" somewhere from this fresh rock and roll back in t he early 60's.
Little Richard Long Tall Sally - Tutti Frutti

Bill Haley - Rock Around The Clock - 1955

When I think about how music has turned into the crap we have now, it brings tears to my eyes

Just another reason to like Kid Rock! His name is Kid Rock and he likes to slap down all the bitches and hoes, and the sons of bitches too.

Yeah, one of Trump top priorities needs to be the suspension of Federal regs that prevent musicians from using harmony and melody in their songs these days.

We seem to have "come along way" somewhere from this fresh rock and roll back in t he early 60's.
Little Richard Long Tall Sally - Tutti Frutti

When I think about how music has turned into the crap we have now, it brings tears to my eyes

I like the oldies but I like some new crap too. :lol:

People today talk about radical music, but I remember my preacher at church when I had just started Sunday Bible School with the big kids, lol, and he was ranting about the evil dancing that exists in the world and slammed on BILL HALEY.

Bill Haley.

Not Elvis, but Bill Haley.

roflmao, the world has changed so much in 50 years.

Last edited:
People today talk about radical music, but I remember my preacher at church when I had just started Sunday Bible School witht he big kids,lol, and he was ranting about the evil dancing that exists in the world and slammed on BILL HALEY.

Bill Haley.

Not Elvis, but Bill Haley.

roflmao, the world has changed so much in 50 years.

Lol! Evil dancing. Yup, things have definitely changed a lot. I wonder what he would have to say about someone like Miley Cyrus?

Liberals don't care about Kid Rock. He's unimportant.

Fake news.
You think everything is fake what fk planet do you live on or is your head that far down in the sand.

If it's a blog, it's fake news.

Liberals don't care about Kid Rock. He's unimportant.

Fake news.
Yeah it soooooo fake that's why he's actually wearing it and selling it.

View attachment 103074

View attachment 103075

I don't see any liberals losing it over him in those pics.

OP fail.

I think most of us can all agree it would cool and funny and awesome if the Inauguration Day 2017 had Kid Rock and his full band along with special guest Kanye West, with Twister Sister as the opening act.

Forum List

Back