Liberals latest desperate attempt to avoid Benghazi

The way Hillery has conducted herself,have brought all these problems on herself.
Benghazi would have been wrapped up long time ago, same as the email,all she needed to find was cooperate,and turn over documents and just come clean on what happened.Instead she behaves like she is guilty.

Joe it's not the cry wolf syndrome,its you lie to me once,you will do it again.

Joe why the video lie why did they cook that up?
Hillary has lied repeatedly about Benghazi and her email server, yet silly libs have no problem with it.

but you know????...that Trump is an MFing LIAR....like...like....BIG TIME LIAR!!!

It is as if we are living in an insane asylum.

Stop pretending you won't support a liar.

The way Hillery has conducted herself,have brought all these problems on herself.
Benghazi would have been wrapped up long time ago, same as the email,all she needed to find was cooperate,and turn over documents and just come clean on what happened.Instead she behaves like she is guilty.

Hillary has lied repeatedly about Benghazi and her email server, yet silly libs have no problem with it.

but you know????...that Trump is an MFing LIAR....like...like....BIG TIME LIAR!!!

Right back at you...

Funny...when a D pol is investigated, libs and their media complain about the outrageous costs. When an R pol is investigated, cost is of no concern and never mentioned in their media.

Clearly...someone is getting duped.

When a Republican is investigated, their is an inquiry and it is done

When a Democrat is investigated....it goes on and on and on
Even if they keep coming to the same conclusion
Bwahahahahah! It's like 30 years later and you lunatics still keep screaming "Booooooooosh" every time the Dumbocrats fail miserably at something (which they do around the clock).

Bush received the greatest gift of all time when Obama declined to investigate him

Don't worry here is, the Donald" someone known for personal Integrity wooooo hooo he will save the day..Benghazi today Benghazi yesterday Benghazi tomorrow and the day after tomorrow ...Benghazi the "new generation"...
0.jpg

Funny...when a D pol is investigated, libs and their media complain about the outrageous costs. When an R pol is investigated, cost is of no concern and never mentioned in their media.

Wrong...Ds refuse to tell the truth, take the fifth over and over, and essentially undermine and prolong the investigation...then their media tells dupes like you, that it is all a waste of money and time...and you dutifully believe.

No doubt you thought the Monica thing was all a right wing conspiracy, until it wasn't.

Bullshit

Republicans just don't know when to stop overplaying a losing hand

Right back at you...

I said in the past if the Republicans run a candidate for president who has never lied, I'll vote for him or her.

Wrong...Ds refuse to tell the truth, take the fifth over and over, and essentially undermine and prolong the investigation...then their media tells dupes like you, that it is all a waste of money and time...and you dutifully believe.

No doubt you thought the Monica thing was all a right wing conspiracy, until it wasn't.

Bullshit

Republicans just don't know when to stop overplaying a losing hand

They are commanded by the cult rules to never admit they are wrong.

Bullshit

Republicans just don't know when to stop playing a losing hand
Wrong again.

The Rs have done all they can to make it look like they are investigating your beloved Cankles, while doing nothing. Dupes like you then buy the DNC and MSM talking points...right on cue.

What is it like to be a statist dupe over and over...................?????

Eight Congressional investigations of Benghazi
One for 9-11

Right back at you...

I said in the past if the Republicans run a candidate for president who has never lied, I'll vote for him or her.
Well that is easy for a LWNJ like you to say, since there is not one R or D candidate for POTUS who has not lied....ALL POLS LIE....dipshit.

Bullshit

Republicans just don't know when to stop playing a losing hand
Wrong again.

The Rs have done all they can to make it look like they are investigating your beloved Cankles, while doing nothing. Dupes like you then buy the DNC and MSM talking points...right on cue.

What is it like to be a statist dupe over and over...................?????

Even Republicans admitted it was politically motivated

But that is all Republicans have....they investigated Whitewater for seven years

It's become a horror movie franchise.

One for 9-11
WTF!

Ever heard of the 9/11 Commission?

Seriously, you can't be this stupid...

The latest desperate attempt by liberals to avoid Benghazi is to now cry about the money spent on investigating it ($7 million).

Considering that the 7 million didn't fine ANYTHING that the previous 7 investigations didn't already find, um, yeah, it was waste of money.

I mean, it's not up there with the 70 million dollar investigation into whether or not Bill Clinton got a blow job or not.

But it's close.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Instead of spending hundreds of million of dollars trying to get something on the Clintons, how about coming up with policies that make things better for working Americans?

I know, that's crazy and stuff.

We don't have to pay a single dime on your issue. If you are a working American, go to work and do your fucking job.
If you don't like your job for whatever reason, hours, pay, boss, work environment, etc, quit and find one you like.

There I saved the country millions of dollars.

One for 9-11
WTF!

That was the one.

One for 9-11
WTF!

That was the one.
Yep and it did its job of protecting the State, much like the investigations in to Cankles.

Forum List

Back