Liberals Have Gone Mad

It is true, the Carrier jobs only pay holiday McDonald rates in Seattle. Of course that is $30/hr. and requires skills...

It takes a liberal to think those are easily replaceable jobs.

What else is there to say about Liberals?

- They're arguing saving 1100 jobs for middle class Americans was wrong.
- They're spending millions on a pointless recount. Of course they're hiding behind Jill Stein and only recounting states Hillary lost.
- They're hijacking Vice-President Elect Mike Pence at show.
- They're doubling down on a guy wearing a Fidel Castro shirt and trying to tell us why Castro is better than Trump.
- They're attacking Trump's 10 year old son.
- They're burning flags and wearing safety pins.
- The voted for Nancy Pelosi again who has presided over all their losses.

All this in less than a month. And these Liberals wonder why America voted them out of the White House, Senate and House.
800. 1200 still leaving.

You aren't being fair. Trump would have saved those jobs, too, but the Indiana State Treasurer ran out of tax money with which to bribe Carrier.
Further evidence liberals should never be allowed to have any say. This one thinks tax relief is money spent.

...and Ice thinks that if Indiana exists because of revenue received from A, and B, that if A stops paying that revenue, B will not have to give Indiana more revenue. Hint. B = the taxpayers in Indiana OTHER than Carrier. Not that I really care. The only people who should be outraged are the Indiana taxpayers. They are the one's whose pockets are being emptied by freeloaders like Carrier..

Last edited:

- They're spending millions on a pointless recount. Of course they're hiding behind Jill Stein and only recounting states Hillary lost.
- They're doubling down on a guy wearing a Fidel Castro shirt and trying to tell us why Castro is better than Trump.

All this in less than a month. And these Liberals wonder why America voted them out of the White House, Senate and House.
800. 1200 still leaving.

You aren't being fair. Trump would have saved those jobs, too, but the Indiana State Treasurer ran out of tax money with which to bribe Carrier.
Further evidence liberals should never be allowed to have any say. This one thinks tax relief is money spent.

...and Ice thinks that if Indiana exists because of revenue received from A, and B, that if A stops paying that revenue, B will not have to give Indiana more revenue. Hint. B = the taxpayers in Indiana OTHER than Carrier. Not that I really care. The only people who should be outraged are the Indiana taxpayers. They are the one's whose pockets are being emptied by freeloaders like Carrier..
The tax revenue that is created because Carrier remains in Indiana doing business and its employees paying income taxes more than offsets the $7 million in cost to the State.

800. 1200 still leaving.
. Better than 2000 (if your numbers are correct) leaving duh...

800. 1200 still leaving.

Stupid lib. You're another one that thinks tax relief is money spent. We have to spend the money! Tax relief is robbung the tax payers!

Goddamn you people are dumb.

800. 1200 still leaving.

The tax revenue that is created because Carrier remains in Indiana doing business and its employees paying income taxes more than offsets the $7 million in cost to the State.
They don't understand the grownup world. All we can do it make sure they can't control others' lives.

It is true, the Carrier jobs only pay holiday McDonald rates in Seattle. Of course that is $30/hr. and requires skills...

It takes a liberal to think those are easily replaceable jobs.
. Correct me if I'm wrong..... Have they (the evil left) been looking at it from the standpoint of the American skilled worker position is to be replaced by an unskilled Mexican worker or other, and this can easily be done now (otherwise) all due to modern technology that a new plant would be fitted with after say resettles in Mexico or elsewhere where laborers are worked like peasants ????????? Does this then enable the CEO's to use such technologies along with cheap labor to undermine the American worker here ??? Does it also undermine our American strength while pushing the goods created elsewhere (back across the border) like millions of tons of cocaine to a primed and hungry poorer America who has been pimped out by corrupt politicians who put the Americans in a position to only be able to afford these goods on a massive scale ?? It takes a crime syndicate or criminal thinking like what we had going between corporations and government to make it all go down, and this is why we see so much of America that has fallen in the wake of this catastrophic wave in which they had going right??? Ever since NAFTA and other such deals were made to accommodate it all, this nation has been losing and losing big in all sectors that were once strong and prosperous on a huge scale. Just take a trip through America, and look at the devastation now... Amazing !!!! It's like robbing a bank for all of them who were involved, where as once you get away with it, then you go for it again and again and again until the losses are so great that something has to be done about it. Trump run on the platform of being the new J.Edgar Hoover, so we will see how it all goes now.

They don't understand the grownup world. All we can do it make sure they can't control others' lives
Their Democrat Party is in disarray. They are going to elect a fucking radical racist leftist Muslim who calls for a State for blacks only to run their party. 26 democrat senators are up for reelection next time. Imagine adding 26 republicans to the Senate. Nothing will stop our plans to make America great again. The liberals will be put out in the cold.

No soup for you!

Last edited:
They don't understand the grownup world. All we can do it make sure they can't control others' lives
Their Democrat Party is in disarray. They are going to elect a fucking radical racist leftist Muslim who calls for a State for blacks only to run their party. 26 democrat senators are up for reelection next time. Imagine adding 26 republicans to the Senate. Nothing will stop our plans to make America great again. The liberals will be put out in the cold.

No soup for you!
If President Trump accomplishes a thousandth of what he has promised there will be another 15-20 REP. senators in two years.
I think the DEMS ought to formally shut it's doors and let someone else start another political party.
That's their only hope now.
The new party could be called the 'CNN' party.
'Communist National Nut-Suckers'.

800. 1200 still leaving.

That being that case, every single job that has left this country has the financial incentive to come back. So, come on GM and Ford, and Chrysler! All is forgiven, textile and TV manufacturers! Auto component manufacturers, come on home! All of you will never pay tax again! The poor clowns selling Comcast contracts and running McDonald's franchises are going to pay your share of taxes from her on, and they just love it, because the Twitter in Chief has convinced them (and Iowaguy) that this is GOOD for them! You are the new Welfare Queens, and it is time for you to take your place at the table with Romney's 47%!!!!!!!!!!

800. 1200 still leaving.

Stupid lib. You're another one that thinks tax relief is money spent. We have to spend the money! Tax relief is robbung the tax payers!

Ice, I honestly wish that I knew you personally. I am truly convinced that i could sell you on the idea that if you pay my taxes for me, that I would pay you a futures contract for 100% of the debt liability for only 150% of the of the cost of the liability, and you would grab it up before somebody else did!

800. 1200 still leaving.

Ice, I honestly wish that I knew you personally. I am truly convinced that i could sell you on the idea that if you pay my taxes for me, that I would pay you a futures contract for 100% of the debt liability for only 150% of the of the cost of the liability, and you would grab it up before somebody else did!
You couldn't sell ice water in Death Valley on a summer day. Learn English and concepts will make more sense to you.

Carrier reminds me of the Atlanta Braves, who told Atlanta that if they didn't build them a new free stadium, they would move to Cobb County, Georgia. The difference is that Atlanta was run by businessmen who were not interested in shaking down the taxpayers, so they told the Braves not to let the screen door hit them in the ass on their way out of town.

Last desperate act of a dying Party

Libs out of power is about as entertaining as it gets. It's like watching a madman in a padded cell rocking more feverishly as he chants his hate filled diatribe against his evil enemy.
I've actually seen that in person. It's weird when you're right there.

Forum List

Back