Liberals hating on Lady Ga Ga because she DIDN'T bash Trump at Superbowl half-time show

She bashed and mocked both America AND the President. "Thiss Land is Your Land" is a song the communists and Demcrats sing today as a statement against President Trump's immigration policy. A lib singing patriotic songs and says pledge of Allegiance for entertainment? How much can the libs hate America than doing that?

Fun fact: "This Land is Your Land" was writ by Woody Guthrie --- who was once Fred Trump's tenant.

>> “He thought that Fred Trump was one who stirs up racial hate, and implicitly profits from it,” the scholar, Will Kaufman, a professor of American literature and culture at the University of Central Lancashire in Britain, said in an interview. <<​

GaGa coulda sang these Guthrie lyrics instead:

I suppose
Old Man Trump knows
Just how much
Racial Hate
he stirred up
In the bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed
That color line
Here at his
Eighteen hundred family project

Beach Haven ain’t my home!
I just can’t pay this rent!
My money’s down the drain!
And my soul is badly bent!
Beach Haven looks like heaven
Where no black ones come to roam!
No, no, no! Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain’t my home!

Oh and speaking of siglines Woody Guthrie had a distinctive inscription adorned on his guitar.
It read:

"THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS"

So I read your article --- even though it's Dimbart ---- and failed to find this "hating". Some of them didn't even mention politics. Did you read your own link, or just nod like a zombie because a headline told you what you wanted to hear?

For a person with a signature showing violence against the president, I feel comfortable saying you're the hater.

Pogo considers the playing of the National Anthem as 'taunting people n stuff' and should be illegal, so you can dismiss anything he has to say about politics or pop culture.

Link?

yeah didn't think so. Yet more fake news.

Lady Gag Us (left) also attended Marina Abramovic's (right) Spirit Cooking Satanic famous “dinners”....

why? why was she there

Curious people want to know.:dunno:

I have no idea what that is, but on what basis do you crown yourself arbiter of what events other unrelated people can attend? Hm?

I never heard of "Stairs Land is Your Land" .

The song Lady Gaga sang was an old Woody Guthrie song titled "This Land is Your Land", one of our most famous folk songs. In 2002, it was chosen by Congress to be among the 50 songs chosen that year to be added to the National Registry.
Gee thanks a lot! I shore thunk id wuz Stairs.

....Finally the gif is fake ---- but if it's hating you're looking for just check the quote that's also in the same sigline. ....
Fake or not it sends a message of hate and violence.
giphy.gif

Lady Gag Us (left) also attended Marina Abramovic's (right) Spirit Cooking Satanic famous “dinners”....

why? why was she there

Curious people want to know.:dunno:

I have no idea what that is, but on what basis do you crown yourself arbiter of what events other unrelated people can attend? Hm?

That is spirit cooking, it's apparently a big thing with the elitists. Rather disgusting shit to be frank. The chick Marina Abbramovic (the woman in the picture above) and fans claim it's 'art' but I call bullshit on that. (Don't watch while eating, you've been warned):

....Finally the gif is fake ---- but if it's hating you're looking for just check the quote that's also in the same sigline. ....
Fake or not it sends a message of hate and violence.
giphy.gif

"Message of hate and violence"? What the hell do you think "there used to be consequences" and "beat the crap out of 'em" and "they'd be carried out on a stretcher" and "although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is" are? Valentine cards? Or for that matter, 'grab 'em by the p***y"?

Truth to tell I was about to replace that photo as it's distracting on the eyes but now I think I'll put that off.

Whattaya think of this one? More "Presidential"?

trump-slap-vince.gif

Hey --- you get back what you put out. Choose your karma. Guess how many violent images you can find of the Dalai Lama.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back