Liberals deface police memorial

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
Police: Memorial officer statue vandalized

363C3EF000000578-3688516-image-a-98_1468438841283.jpg

OTE]

Yyyyyyeahhhh ummmm..... if you could go ahead and point out, quote, screenshot, link, whatever, the part where it says anything at all anywhere about "liberals", that'd be great.[/

Yyyyyyeahhhh ummmm..... if you could go ahead and point out, quote, screenshot, link, whatever, the part where it says anything at all anywhere about "liberals", that'd be great.[/QUOTE]

You're right, they'll all be voting a straight conservative ticket this November.

Yes, because conservatives do this especially with anti police messages YOU FUCKING MORON.

:eusa_doh: Of course. "Everybody knows" it was "liberals" with no indication whatsoever, not even an identity because..... well, because "everybody knows".

Why didn't I think of that. Thanks for clarifying that. I feel all crystallized now. My head veritably swims with elucidational wonder.

circular_logic_by_mestafais-d5vm1d1.gif

Pray, tell us more, for we are the "fucking morons". :popcorn:

Yyyyyyeahhhh ummmm..... if you could go ahead and point out, quote, screenshot, link, whatever, the part where it says anything at all anywhere about "liberals", that'd be great.

Are you saying it was conservatives that did it?

I'm saying the OP completely pulled it out of his ass, because the article says no such thing.

I'm saying there's not even known identities. I'm saying the perps may or may not be even old enough to vote or register. I'm saying even if they are not everybody spends their life 24/7 wanking to political comic book drama, or bothers to register, or to vote. I'm saying the OP is a liar.

See, I consolidate trips. I said all that in one sentence. Saves bandwidth. Until some of the dimmer bulbs come along needing the whole thing explained because they're too lazy to break a brain sweat.

Could be white people.. Remember the black church that got burnt by a black man? Oe the mosque getting burnt by a muslim?

Fucking low life's! These Low lifes have no respect for others. They still believe that graffiti is an art form!

Yes, because conservatives do this especially with anti police messages YOU FUCKING MORON.

So this is your logic? Must be a liberal because conservatives wouldn't do it? Why wouldn't they do it?

That, plus the slavish binary-bot thinking that dictates all humans fit into either a "liberal" or a "conservative" little box.

Gotta wonder if some people ever even leave the house.

So.... To sum up this thread. Libs don't care if a police memorial is vandalized.

Assuming away this wasn't a false flag, which is a tiny possibility, the person who did this, anti police, is very very very likely to vote Democrat. Going to deny this?

Going to link it?
I see we're backtracking from "liberal" to "likely to vote Democrat".

Give me forty acres and I'll turn this thread around?

Yyyyyyeahhhh ummmm..... if you could go ahead and point out, quote, screenshot, link, whatever, the part where it says anything at all anywhere about "liberals", that'd be great.

Only a stupid Liberal bigot would deny the pattern.

More Statues And Property Vandalized By #BlackLivesMatter ‘Protesters’

'Silent Sam' Confederate Statue At UNC Vandalized

'Black Lives Matter' Protesters Vandalize Confederate Statue in Charleston

Liberals Sign Petition to Remove ‘Racist’ George Washington Statue

A Confederate monument defaced - Hot Air

So.... To sum up this thread. Libs don't care if a police memorial is vandalized.

So, someone makes a claim, liberals show how stupid the claim is, therefore liberals don't care if a police memorial is vandalized.

Where's the logic?

Forum List

Back