Liberals continue to defend their racism

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This is some absurd and desperate liberal “logic”. For starters, the Aryan Brotherhood has no “power”. The KKK has no “power”. So I guess those groups have never been racist.
“It’s not racist for this reason: One, Don, racism, being racist is not just prejudice, it’s prejudice plus power. So one could argue that some of her tweets, even within context, note that she has a prejudice, perhaps, against white men. But that, in fact, does not make her racist. I don’t think she’s a racist.”
Additionally, this pig Sarah Jeong wields enormous power. As editor at one of the most circulated newspapers in the world, she not only decides what reports the people see, but she decides how those reports are worded/slanted. So this idiot has actually made the case that the KKK isn’t racist at all and that Sarah Jeong is even more racist that we previously realized.

LUNACY: CNN panelist says NYT’s Sarah Jeong isn’t racist because racism is ‘prejudice plus power’

This is some absurd and desperate liberal “logic”. For starters, the Aryan Brotherhood has no “power”. The KKK has no “power”. So I guess those groups have never been racist.
“It’s not racist for this reason: One, Don, racism, being racist is not just prejudice, it’s prejudice plus power. So one could argue that some of her tweets, even within context, note that she has a prejudice, perhaps, against white men. But that, in fact, does not make her racist. I don’t think she’s a racist.”
Additionally, this pig Sarah Jeong wields enormous power. As editor at one of the most circulated newspapers in the world, she not only decides what reports the people see, but she decides how those reports are worded/slanted. So this idiot has actually made the case that the KKK isn’t racist at all and that Sarah Jeong is even more racist that we previously realized.

LUNACY: CNN panelist says NYT’s Sarah Jeong isn’t racist because racism is ‘prejudice plus power’
th

the blacks/etc are blatantly racists/they are proud of it
....they can scream whites are evil 24-7 365--but if you state facts about blacks they call you RACIST

There is no talking to such people. THey are too dishonest for words to have any impact on them.

How ironic seeing these unhinged antifa groups go crazy racist on Candace Owens. Who's African American. The irony!

Forum List

Back