Liberals Blamed For Democrat's Plight

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NATO AIR, Dec 21, 2004.

1. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    let the civil war begin...
    btw, with idiots like rosenberg and frost running the show,dismissing the threat al-queda and facism is to america and its future, republicans will win every election from here to eternity...

2. hylandrdet

hylandrdet Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    No they will not, why? Because of the money, honey.

If you were to research the economic history of America, you'll find that the strongest economies came while the country was under democratic control. People will ultimately get tired of the prices going up, the value of their dollar going down and finding new jobs.

The Euro is kicking our butts, GW had already told you this afternoon that the so called "Jobs you don't want to do", will go to the immigrants; the threat from al-queda? Man, I have neighbors who have dogs that'd threatened my family more than al-queda!

I, as well as middle america, agree on a controlled budget for fighting the war on terrorism. I also want to address the economic terrorism that the EURO is applying on our economy.

Democrats had always owned and will continue to own the ability to run this nation's economy with efficency. Only John Kerry can stop John Kerry from being the next president of the United States.

I now agree on GW's argument that Kerry would be the wrong president, at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Sometimes, the best way to tell a person to not piss on an electrictric fence lies within you allowing them to piss on it.

In 2008, Kerry will be the right person, in the right place, at the right time.

Why? Because I believe in the old saying,"Give him enough rope, he'll hang himself". Bush has plenty of rope...

3. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    Kerry has already hung himself.... He wont stand a chance against H. Clinton in 08

4. Mr. P

Mr. P Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +620
    My gosh, bring in the counselors! Not only were the extreme left wing liberals soundly rejected by the Country,
    now the party is rejecting them too? Do ya think they will ever figure out no one wants them?

5. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    I hope the Dems purge out the liberals... in fact I would love to see the Democratic Party split into two, a hard-left (the MM/Howard Dean wing) and a center-left (Joe Lieberman, etc.) party. I wouldn't mind losing to a Joe Lieberman, because you know he's not drinking the Kool-Aid that Howard Dean is. It's not Democrats who are dangerous to America, it's hard-core liberals.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. hylandrdet

hylandrdet Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49
    Wrong, like Bush said of Kerry, "He would be the wrong president, at the wrong time." In his own words, GW endorses Kerry to be president, but not right now.

Like many conservatives point to JFK, I point to Richard Nixon. He failed to win in '60 because he simply ran at the wrong time.

The people really wanted to vote Kerry in, but were too SCARED, not WISE!!!

I don't blame them; states giving out gay marriages; a documentary that labels Bush as a murderer, their children exposed to Janet Jackson's breast, our #1 TV show is about housewives wanting to commit adultery and a controversial movie that reminded us of Jesus Christ's sacrifice.

Bush didn't win by the content of his character, he won by our perception of the color of America's skin. Kerry was a a good man, a great soldier, caught in the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Let's put it like this, if Kerry had been elected and I was to receive a call to go back into service, I'd be there at a drop of a hat.

I had no problem serving under Bush SR during the Gulf War. Why?

Because I have no problems serving under a president, with WAR experience, during times of war.

The greatest presidents, that'd ever lived, had faught in wars. They understand that you'll have to see it to believe it; war is truly the weapon of last resort.

John Kerry will be a great president someday... But not today.

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    I guess you're not counting FDR huh?

8. Merlin

Merlin Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +61
    He may be a good man, but I, and I think most people, perceive him to be an ignorant coward. There is some doubt whether he even got an honorable discharge.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Hylanddr: What do you mean by "bush won by our perception of the color of america's skin"? America is not a single organism with a single coating of skin wrapping us all. There are all skin colors here, and everyone knows it. In light of this information, please explain what the hell you're talking about.

10. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    NOW you're drinking the DU kool-aid! :alco: :scratch: