Liberals against free speech

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did my response prove? I'd love to hear expert analysis.

Your response proved that there is no depth to which you will not sink for partisan point scoring. Even to mocking child rape. You're trash. That's what your response proved.

Once again you prove your intellect, reason, and patience.

I lost mine about 30 minutes ago, sorry if you read my vile response in another thread, sometimes one must enter the trenches and fight hand to hand. I am a United States Marine Corp veteran, enlisted, I am a fighter, as long as I live I will fight, Edited-No Family Attacks.

I do this everywhere I go, I dont even let close friends spew the liberal talking points.

Q: What do you call a Marine with a half a brain?
A: Gifted.

Q: What do you call a Sailor with half a brain?
A: Marine.

Q: Why does the Navy allow Marines on ships?
A: Sheep are too obvious.

That's right jarhead, your stupid square ass belongs to the US Navy.

As far as "I do this everywhere I go, I don't even let close friends spew the liberal talking points"? What the fuck are you, brain dead or just retarded? Your OP states that it's the liberals that are against free speech, yet a couple of posts later, your dumb knuckle dragging ass is telling everyone how YOU violate the right of free speech?

What's the matter ya dumb motherfucker, ain't got 2 synapses to rub together in your skull?

Or.......did you eat lead paint chips like they were Doritos when you were younger?

I'm betting a combination of both.

Liberals are against free speech.

Liberals are literally at war with anyone who speaks against Liberal/Marxist Ideology. Just a few seconds reading the forums and this is apparent.

There are countless examples of hate, racism, bigotry, stereotyping.

If the Liberal/Marxist does not like what he sees, the Liberal/Marxist will eliminate, stop, ban, the speech.

It is a political strategy, one of many, defamatory insults is the first line of defense for the Liberal/Marxist.

I do exchange insults, I do name calling, that said the Liberal/Marxist literally defamatory politics of hate is so extreme its still one-sided.
Let me see if I have this straight. You frame your argument like a flame throwing demagogue. Then, when someone points out how incendiary this post is, you point with pride as proof of your assertion.

Great way to win a debate if you don't care about intellectual honesty!

I lost mine about 30 minutes ago, sorry if you read my vile response in another thread, sometimes one must enter the trenches and fight hand to hand. I am a United States Marine Corp veteran, enlisted, I am a fighter, as long as I live I will fight, Edited-No Family Attacks.

I do this everywhere I go, I dont even let close friends spew the liberal talking points.

Translation: I'm not open to any viewpoint that goes against what I believe, and I will be an asshole about it to anyone who might disagree with me. Edited-No Family Attacks.

Edited-No Family Attacks. So here is an example of Liberals who the rules do not apply to.
LMAO!! Yeah, you really got some 1st Amendment problems.:lol:

Conservatives rape babies for fun.

Now that we have all that cleared up.....

I wish it was just an "off day" in order to explain her response towards me. The reality is she lives to flame and insult people on this site and in this case she did it without understanding what she was really talking about. I don't think she's having an off day, more like a typical day.

You do not live to flame and insult, again, proves my point, exactly what you did you accuse another of doing and feint innocence.

LOL, you really don't see what I did with my post. I went to the absolute EXTREME to prove how ridiculous your own accusations looked. Of course I don't believe that conservatives rape babies but if you think I was being serious then there is no point in trying to explain any further.
A self-proclaimed wise man once said to me....I couldn't even explain this to you using a coloring book.

Its nice to see you back pedal, no one said this is what you believe, you stated vile filth, I see dozens of examples, in hindsight you have the opportunity to delete the post if its being interpreted incorrectly, I in kind will delete all my posts in response.

Does this prove your accusation, so go ahead, prove yourself the better man, delete your misinterpreted post, and in kind will delete my own.

Your pleading for us to understand, how about a little understanding on your part, you cannot see how I see my thread as fact based on the thousands of posts on USMB. The least you can do is give me the same understanding and respect you are asking for. If not, your just proving I am not stereotyping or being a bigot. I based my thread on facts, if your not of the type that I started this thread you could of offered a bit of your own analysis and set a different tone and direction of the thread, you did not do that.

Your response proved that there is no depth to which you will not sink for partisan point scoring. Even to mocking child rape. You're trash. That's what your response proved.

I lost mine about 30 minutes ago, sorry if you read my vile response in another thread, sometimes one must enter the trenches and fight hand to hand. I am a United States Marine Corp veteran, enlisted, I am a fighter, as long as I live I will fight,
Edited-No Family Attacks.

Q: What do you call a Marine with a half a brain?
A: Gifted.

Q: What do you call a Sailor with half a brain?
A: Marine.

Q: Why does the Navy allow Marines on ships?
A: Sheep are too obvious.

That's right jarhead, your stupid square ass belongs to the US Navy.

As far as "I do this everywhere I go, I don't even let close friends spew the liberal talking points"? What the fuck are you, brain dead or just retarded? Your OP states that it's the liberals that are against free speech, yet a couple of posts later, your dumb knuckle dragging ass is telling everyone how YOU violate the right of free speech?

What's the matter ya dumb motherfucker, ain't got 2 synapses to rub together in your skull?

Or.......did you eat lead paint chips like they were Doritos when you were younger?

I'm betting a combination of both.

B-b-b-b-but that's DIFFERENT. :rofl:

Technically, "free speech" only applies to government. However there's a certain principle at play here. Ahhhhhh, the smell of rank hypocrisy! Do as I say, not as I do....

Liberals are literally at war with anyone who speaks against Liberal/Marxist Ideology. Just a few seconds reading the forums and this is apparent.

If the Liberal/Marxist does not like what he sees, the Liberal/Marxist will eliminate, stop, ban, the speech.

It is a political strategy, one of many, defamatory insults is the first line of defense for the Liberal/Marxist.

I do exchange insults, I do name calling, that said the Liberal/Marxist literally defamatory politics of hate is so extreme its still one-sided.
Let me see if I have this straight. You frame your argument like a flame throwing demagogue. Then, when someone points out how incendiary this post is, you point with pride as proof of your assertion.

No point in debating this guy. Some people are obviously beyond reason.

It's so much more fun to just point and laugh. ;)

You do not live to flame and insult, again, proves my point, exactly what you did you accuse another of doing and feint innocence.

LOL, you really don't see what I did with my post. I went to the absolute EXTREME to prove how ridiculous your own accusations looked. Of course I don't believe that conservatives rape babies but if you think I was being serious then there is no point in trying to explain any further.
A self-proclaimed wise man once said to me....I couldn't even explain this to you using a coloring book.

Its nice to see you back pedal, no one said this is what you believe, you stated vile filth, I see dozens of examples, in hindsight you have the opportunity to delete the post if its being interpreted incorrectly, I in kind will delete all my posts in response.

Does this prove your accusation, so go ahead, prove yourself the better man, delete your misinterpreted post, and in kind will delete my own.

Your pleading for us to understand, how about a little understanding on your part, you cannot see how I see my thread as fact based on the thousands of posts on USMB. The least you can do is give me the same understanding and respect you are asking for. If not, your just proving I am not stereotyping or being a bigot. I based my thread on facts, if your not of the type that I started this thread you could of offered a bit of your own analysis and set a different tone and direction of the thread, you did not do that.

Again.........you tell everyone who is a "liberal" that they are against free speech, and when you get your sorry little ass nailed for being a hypocrite, you immediately offer for both of you to delete your posts so that you can try to cover your ass.

Lemmie guess..........you're probably also a bigoted racist who is in favor of book burnings and thinks all them homosexuals should be deported, right?

Keep digging dipshit...........you're fast turning yourself into one of them Chihuahua type professional punt dogs that lots of people like to kick around.

I just pointed and laughed at him, but I don't think he knows that.

In your opinion you mean, right? I mean it's my position/opinion that the Conservative/Fascist are also against free speech. Prime example is President Bush's "Free Speech Zones" where those with opposing views were contained outside the view of the President.

During the last Adminstration there are countless examples of the Conserative/Fascists denigrating anyone who voice an opposing view in public against the policies of the ruling party.

It is a political strategy that the Conservative/Fascist utilize as well. Karl Rove (aka turdblossum) honed this strategy very well during the Bush Administration.

Ah, if only the real world was would fall in line with these labels, too many fucking grey areas.......

I just pointed and laughed at him, but I don't think he knows that.

No, I don't think he does. You're probably a little too subtle for him. :lol:

There is no debate to a fact, is there, hence you will be here to tell others I must be laughed at ridiculed.

In your opinion you mean, right? I mean it's my position/opinion that the Conservative/Fascist are also against free speech. Prime example is President Bush's "Free Speech Zones" where those with opposing views were contained outside the view of the President.

During the last Adminstration there are countless examples of the Conserative/Fascists denigrating anyone who voice an opposing view in public against the policies of the ruling party.

It is a political strategy that the Conservative/Fascist utilize as well. Karl Rove (aka turdblossum) honed this strategy very well during the Bush Administration.

Ah, if only the real world was would fall in line with these labels, too many fucking grey areas.......

It is rare you will catch me defending Bush, dont mistake a critic of Liberals as support for Bush.

I repeatedly am very critical of Bush

There is no debate to a fact, is there, hence you will be here to tell others I must be laughed at ridiculed.

Dumbo, have you seen me tell anybody to do anything?

The fact that you heartily deserve to be laughed at and ridiculed is pretty damn obvious without my help. :lol:

No, Goldcatt doesn't need to point at your posts and tell others to laugh at you.

Your crayon scrawls do that all for themselves.

She didn't have to point out that you deserve to be ridiculed. You did that yourself.

There are no "facts" in your OP. There is a bunch of intellectually dishonest statements made up by your feeble mind. If you think those are "facts", I suggest goldcatt is absolutely right.

LOL! Isn't that what free speech is? You can say it, and I get to tell you are a fruit of loom?

And isn't that what free speech is all about? The ability to say what you want?

And you admit to using free speech to hurl insults, name calling, etc. I am not sure what has your panties in a bunch. Did you think free speech meant only you could do those things?? :cuckoo:

Panties? Hey faggot, later I will link to the posts where I proved your gay.

Holier than all here, yet I have seen insult after insult that you hurl. something does have my panties in a bunch and you should be able to guess why I cannot not post it.

What you posted were far from fact, but were in fact opinions. Your statements were as much facts as my baby raping comment.

Liberals are stupid muzzie lovers.

God Bless India in the war on muzzie terrorists.

But you make muzzie sound so cute???? Why not call them fuzzie-muzzies? What's not to love? I mean aside from fact that the radical Islamic terrorist justify killing Godless libertine libertarians like myself.....But what I meant to say was.....Dork.

And you admit to using free speech to hurl insults, name calling, etc. I am not sure what has your panties in a bunch. Did you think free speech meant only you could do those things?? :cuckoo:

So what if he is? You're the one who seems to be homophobic. Edited-No Family Attacks.

So what if he is? You're the one who seems to be homophobic. Edited-No Family Attacks.

Viruses don't have children, they just asexually reproduce by splitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back