Liberalism: Women in battered women's shelters made to live with males

All things being equal there is no difference between a male abuser and a female victim. We are told there are no genders.

All things being equal there is no difference between a male abuser and a female victim. We are told there are no genders.

No one is asking the women to live with male abusers. If the transgender female is at the battered women's shelter, then it stands to reason that they are victims of domestic violence.

If I am forced to live in a shelter to escape abuse dealt me by a being with a dick... it doesn't matter to me if that dick is under pants or skirt.
Get your own safe spot fuckhead!

If I am forced to live in a shelter to escape abuse dealt me by a being with a dick... it doesn't matter to me if that dick is under pants or skirt.
Get your own safe spot fuckhead!

So, penises are inherently violent?

Crime is a male problem?

We should do something about that!

No one is asking the women to live with male abusers. If the transgender female is at the battered women's shelter, then it stands to reason that they are victims of domestic violence.
Since not every man is an abuser then it stands to reason that shelters should be open to any man. Women should be made to share bedrooms with men. Requiring only transsexuals and denying shelter to men is discriminatory. If liberals are serious about a genderless society, the rooms are open to all.

Oh brother... you're just playing stupid now.
Women that are in domestic violence shelters are in trouble enough without the added real or conceived threat of a male living in the same safe place as them.

Since not every man is an abuser then it stands to reason that shelters should be open to any man. Women should be made to share bedrooms with men. Requiring only transsexuals and denying shelter to men is discriminatory. If liberals are serious about a genderless society, the rooms are open to all.

Silly goose. I don't know anyone who wants a genderless society.

Did you guys even read the article? This happened not in the USA, but rather in Canada.

And, fwiw, although the transgender dude was pre operation, they were already undergoing hormone therapy, and the chances of them being sexually attracted to the women in the shelter are pretty much zero. Transsexuals aren't interested in dating women, they want to be with men. They don't date them, they want to be them.

great fucking idea you liberal retards. That'll make them feel really safe, after getting beaten by men you stick men in a shelter with them then tell tehm 2+2=5 or else!

Concerns over transgender client at Okanagan shelter

Regarding the young lady who is writing the article, it's amazing the resurgence in traditionalism in women caused by this trans politics.

Oh well, soon enough the lefties will come up with a new issue and everyone will get back to pils and grog.

. Then they should go to a shelter for transgenders who are abused, and don't tell me one can't be created because it can... Those women have every right to be concerned about that situation, the same as every family was over the dumb ace bathroom bull crap the liberals were trying to push here. Either situation can be breeched by a person who might be an imposter transgender, and gain access to women in such situations. Totally unexceptable, and these women in the shelter are correct.

Women that are in domestic violence shelters are in trouble enough without the added real or conceived threat of a male living in the same safe place as them.

A transgender female is not a male.
Have you vetted them personally ?? Nope ? Then you are not qualified to make the social engineering calls you're trying to make.

If men who claim to be transgendered are allowed in the shelter all men should be allowed in the shelter. Otherwise its discrimination.

A transgender female is not a male.
. Will always be a male... You can't change what God has created be it male or female. You can't because you are NOT GOD.

Forum List

Back