Liberalism is a mental illness

Remember you are dealing with either evil or insane people when you deal with liberals. The cure is going to have to be extreme.

View attachment 284672 View attachment 284673
All the liberals I know are miserable, unhappy people who don't have the ability to laugh at themselves. I'm still good friends with one, but we had to agree to not talk politics at all to keep our friendship intact. He has such severe TDS, I can't mention the name Trump when I'm with him. I can't imagine what he'll be like when Trump gets re-elected next year.

Well, at least you know what to get him for Christmas.

1/2 in. x 50 ft. Sisal Rope

Did any of you know just how evil they are?

EAC139FD-1444-4EB1-8158-2F83D1C6A492.jpeg

Women bleed and men don't. It's just that simple.

Apparently that tranny nutjob hasn't figured out that if you are pretending to be something you really are not, it does NOT change your gender biology. Therefore not identifying as a woman doesn't mean you aren't a female. :cuckoo:

Once again, I have to point out that....

There is a HUGE difference between liberals and left-wingers.

Rachael Maddow is not a liberal...far from it.

Dizzy Lizzy Warren is not a liberal....far from it.

The four fuckheads in congress who can't find their asses with both hands are not liberals.....

Etc. Etc.

Remember you are dealing with either evil or insane people when you deal with liberals. The cure is going to have to be extreme.

All the liberals I know are miserable, unhappy people who don't have the ability to laugh at themselves. I'm still good friends with one, but we had to agree to not talk politics at all to keep our friendship intact. He has such severe TDS, I can't mention the name Trump when I'm with him. I can't imagine what he'll be like when Trump gets re-elected next year.

I find the opposite to be true.

I have worked with a few conservatives (and apparently no conservative can resist discussing his political views) who were always banging me over the head with their lunacies and idiocies. For my part, knowing that arguing with insane and deranged conservatives was futile, so I usually just grunted or changed the subject (which they keep changing back). One time we (this deranged con and myself) were 4 miles from the office, he was going on and on about his political beliefs and how much he loved sarah palin. My response was merely this "I don't consider her presidential material". Apparently I offended the conservative snowflake. He jumped out of the vehicle and started walking off in a rage. What an arsehole.

I am liberal because I believe gays are mostly decent people and deserve the same rights and protections as anyone else.

You are conservative because you want to take away their rights and impose laws against them.

I am liberal because I believe the war on pot smokers is WRONG, should be STOPPED.

You are conservative because you want that war to continue and you want to continue to destroy peoples lives

I am liberal because I believe NO religion should be used as a source of law in our country.

You are conservative because you believe YOUR RELIGION and ONLY YOUR RELIGION should be used as the source of law

I am liberal because I believe that in the so-called GREATEST country in the world NOBODY should suffer or live in poverty.

You are conservative because you believe in dog eat dog and get as much as you can, fuck the other guy.

I am liberal because I believe YOU do NOT have a right to go into public schools and brainwash MY CHILDREN with your religion.

You are conservative because you WANT to go into OUR public schools and brainwash EVERYONES children with YOUR religion.

I am liberal because I would never vote for a deplorable dishonest dangerously deranged piece of dog doo like trump

You are conservative because you LOVE rotten liars like trump.

I am liberal because I am a much better person than you

You are conservative because you are a much worse person than I am.

I am liberal because I believe gays are mostly decent people and deserve the same rights and protections as anyone else.

You are conservative because you want to take away their rights and impose laws against them.

I am liberal because I believe the war on pot smokers is WRONG, should be STOPPED.

You are conservative because you want that war to continue and you want to continue to destroy peoples lives

I am liberal because I believe NO religion should be used as a source of law in our country.

You are conservative because you believe YOUR RELIGION and ONLY YOUR RELIGION should be used as the source of law

I am liberal because I believe that in the so-called GREATEST country in the world NOBODY should suffer or live in poverty.

You are conservative because you believe in dog eat dog and get as much as you can, fuck the other guy.

I am liberal because I believe YOU do NOT have a right to go into public schools and brainwash MY CHILDREN with your religion.

You are conservative because you WANT to go into OUR public schools and brainwash EVERYONES children with YOUR religion.

I am liberal because I would never vote for a deplorable dishonest dangerously deranged piece of dog doo like trump

1295180.png

View attachment 284740

If you are agreeing with me then good for you.

if you are mocking my posts I would to point out that I listed NUMEROUS FACTUAL and LOGICAL reasons to back my points and you were incapable of debating even 1 of them!

sad
pathetic
loser
conservative

You openly side with immoral sexual perverts, with drug abusers, with traitors and thieves and atheist, and somehow, you think this makes you a better person?

What you have accomplished is to prove the title of this thread, and the thesis of the OP.

Modern LIbEralism is not only a mental disease, but a moral disease as well.

If you are agreeing with me then good for you.

if you are mocking my posts I would to point out that I listed NUMEROUS FACTUAL and LOGICAL reasons to back my points and you were incapable of debating even 1 of them!

sad
pathetic
loser
conservative

I am mocking you because in your attempt to refute the OP's thesis, you are actually proving it.

So explain how the above leads to this...

0BABF4D7-C761-454F-B329-D4D3A468FC81.jpeg

Forum List

Back