Liberal women vs Liberal women, come on which is it?

Is liberalism all about Hypcrisy and do they realize they are the hypocrits?

• Yes, but it is okay because they are liberals, and can do no wrong,(in their minds eye)

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes and No, they are hypocrits, but too stupid to know better, which is their excuse to be hypocrits

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No and yes , what liberals do is not hypocritical, as women are minorities and have no power.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, and No, i am just a stupid liberal, who is uninformed, goose stepping, mind numbed, useful idiot

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Feminist Perspectives on Objectification (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Objectification is a notion central to feminist theory. It can be roughly defined as the seeing and/or treating a person, usually a woman, as an object. In this entry, the focus is primarily on sexual objectification, objectification occurring in the sexual realm. Martha Nussbaum (1995, 257) has identified seven features that are involved in the idea of treating a person as an object:

Kate Upton: 'It's OK not to love yourself every second of every day'
“This year, I had a completely different mindset about my body and instead of always trying to fit in a certain sample size, I wanted to be strong and healthy,” explained the 24-year-old cover girl to Sports Illustrated, as reported by US Weekly.

KATE UPTON SEXIEST SI COVER MODEL EVER?
Well Feminazi's, is Kate Upton an anti feminist? Or is it, you are just jealous that men drool over her, but wont give you the time of day?

care-o-meter.gif

He mis spelled hypocrisy!
]
He mis spelled hypocrisy
Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha....
I guess you guys "NEVER" while typing, misspell a word? Spelling Nazi's at work again. Notice they didn't argue the point, just pointed out a spelling error. Always the way of a liberal. I would take a homeschooler over a DC publicly educated any day.
misspell
(redirected from misspelled)
Also found in: Thesaurus.
mis·spell
(mĭs-spĕl′)
tr.v. mis·spelled or mis·spelt (-spĕlt′), mis·spell·ing, mis·spells
To spell incorrectly.
You are too funny....

Forum List

Back