Stanford University CA: A Liberal Science Institution's Split Personality FAIL

Should doctors doing these things to kids face prosecution?

• No, times have changed since WWII. This stuff for kids is more acceptable today.

• Yes, they are criminals.

• Not sure. Will have to research more to see if hormones and amputations cure mental illness.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Well here you go. A liberal institution that has done many fine things, stumbles and falls on its reputation for following science in this terrible misstep.

The evidence of a split personality has its roots deep in medicine. If you've ever wondered why liberals suffer from a complete disconnect when it comes to sifting out science vs cult dogma, look to who they (and we all eventually) cite as "experts" to justify this disconnect. If it can exist at Standford, it can exist anywhere in liberal America.

I just can't believe I found this. So without further ado, the source of the liberal insanity disconnect...receiving federal funding in part no doubt under "research".

First I offer the following program which actually exists at a learned hospital/institution. Just unbelievable:

This multidisciplinary clinic provides medical services for gender nonconforming youths and their families in one central location. The expert members of the Gender Clinic team consists of providers from pediatric endocrinology, adolescent medicine, pediatric urology and social services, supporting each child’s or adolescent’s gender identity. All our providers are members of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH)....Services include help with social, medical and legal transitions. In addition to the core providers, adolescent gynecology, child and adolescent psychiatry, primary care and fertility preservation providers are available in close proximity to the Gender Clinic. Gender Clinic - Stanford Children's Health

And how do they know a child is "transgender"?....Get ready for this... Caring for transgender kids at Stanford Children's Health

“These kids really feel they’ve been born into the wrong body, and it causes a lot of distress,” says pediatric endocrinologist Tandy Aye, MD, who founded the Pediatric and Adolescent Gender Clinic at Stanford Children’s Health in 2015. “They’ve been thinking about this for so long and trying to voice it, and often, people have been dismissive.”..

Well maybe people have been dismissive because of something "animal within us that can sense when a person is preoccupied with things that don't exist in the real world." ( ** see quote below, also from Stanford)...

More..

As drastic as a gender transition may seem, for children who are sure they’re in the wrong-gender body the consequences of doing nothing are worse, Aye says....“If a child has been gender-nonconforming for a long time and is not allowed to transition, going through the wrong puberty can be psychologically devastating,” she says. Helping transgender adolescents go through the medical aspects of transition carries a different meaning for Aye than treating kids with medical illnesses. “As you treat transgender teens with hormones, you’re affirming who they are,” she says. “Each time they come to the clinic, you get to see a re-blossoming of this individual.”

*drum roll*.....annnnnnndd......the disconnect.... vv (this quote comes from the same hospital literature as the quotes above. I had to remind readers of that because of how shocking the disconnect is to accommodate the cult of LGBT at the potential expense of medical practitioners to lose their license to practice, as well as the medical institution opening itself up to lawsuits)

** vv (Stanford Medicine's "SCOPE' article)
There is something animal within us that can sense when a person is preoccupied with things that don’t exist in the real world, with voices or visions that happen only in their brain. And it’s unnerving to sense this without being able to consciously identify why or how we know something is off. It has been a few days now and the patient has stabilized; he never did anything dangerous while in the ward. Encountering a patient who hears voices | Scope Blog

:wtf:

Well I've "consciously identified" how I know something is off with Standford's 'transgender kids" program in their pediatrics unit....it's drugging them to conform with their delusions to lead to later amputation, sterilization, sexual numbness and incontinence for life. Something animal in me senses this is wrong. Actually, something animal in me senses this is illegal.

Hey Stanford, there's a little problem here. Seems a leading pediatric institution in the US has a complete differing opinion with your for-profit butchering of kids. The President of the American College of Pediatricians called it in print "institutionalized child abuse". Here are just some of the damages done to children's bodies to "cure" delusion with witchcraft and voodoo, essentially. Based on a child's SELF-DIAGNOSIS and persistence in their delusion. That's it. That's the "medical" threshold to go ahead with this vv

Pediatrician group speaks out against National Geographic’s 9-year old ‘trans’ cover “Affirming so called transgender children means sterilizing them as young as 11-years-old,” Dr Cretella told Lifesite News. “Puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones causes permanent sterility. And biological girls who ‘transition’ to male by taking testosterone may have a double mastectomy at age 16. The life time use of cross-sex hormones also puts these children at risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, cancers and more.”

I'll leave you with this thought: The US Government after WWII prosecuted Nazi war criminals for doing less macabre procedures/experiments on jewish children in death camps.... What should we do with the doctors at Standford for crimes in excess of those war criminals? And, will liberals take up Stanford's cause of child-butchery at the expense of this year's election as well?

I'm calling out the democrat party right now and demanding they scrape this cult off their coattails. They are damaging not only the democrat party's good platforms, they are damaging children and science, and reality itself. Cults are dangerous and can become deeply entrenched in places you never thought they'd be (Stanford). Time's up LGBT. The day of reckoning has come.

Last edited:
Hey Stanford, when it comes to people hearing voices or other signs of unsettling reality-disconnect, aren't they also "insistent, persistent and consistent" in their descriptions of the voices in their head?....alarming...unless it's about what's between their legs. Then it's "normal, healthy, fine".

Fuckers.

Before families visit the clinic, Valentine gets a comprehensive history by phone and assesses which steps the child may or may not have taken toward a gender-identity transition. For instance, she asks if the child has socially transitioned, which is the first step in living as their identified gender, by using a gender-congruent name, switching pronouns, and changing their hair and clothing. Therapists look for three characteristics to distinguish transgender youth: They are insistent, persistent and consistent in their gender-identity expression. Caring for transgender kids at Stanford Children's Health

Ah the health and lifestyle dungeon. Don't worry mods. I've posted this thread on another website.

Check this out from Stanford. Seems they're worried about delusions, except one. Then they profit off of it by butchering children. We prosecuted Nazis for doing less invasive experiments on Jewish kids in death camps.

Yes, this quote comes from the same institution that helps drug kids and leads them to amputations to accommodate their inability to grasp what sex they were born as...

** vv (Stanford Medicine's "SCOPE' article)
There is something animal within us that can sense when a person is preoccupied with things that don’t exist in the real world, with voices or visions that happen only in their brain. And it’s unnerving to sense this without being able to consciously identify why or how we know something is off. It has been a few days now and the patient has stabilized; he never did anything dangerous while in the ward. Encountering a patient who hears voices | Scope Blog

I can sense that drugging kids to later amputate their healthy organs is enabling a preoccupation with things that don't exist in the real world. And I sense that that is illegal permanent damage to a child's body and mind.

falls on its reputation
What does that mean? I've heard of "falling on one's sword," but not ever "on one's reputation."
Falls on its reputation and smashes it to pieces.
Oookeee-dookee....TY for clarifying.

Is this all you derive from the OP? Everything else isn't worth commenting on?
You inaptly mixed two very common metaphors...
-- "fall on one's sword" --> a noble but personally harmful act undertaken willfully
-- "tarnish one's reputation" --> screwing up and marring one's renown as a result
..in the very first sentence of your OP. How is a reader to know which one's denotation and connotation corresponds to the theme/tone you intend readers to apply to the remainder of the essay? The ambiguity resulting from mixing metaphors is why there is the axiom, "don't mix metaphors."

I asked the question because it was obvious you were attempting to establish a tone/theme and, because of the mixed metaphor, I didn't know with what tone/theme you sought to imbue your remarks/post. I asked the question on the off chance that you'd reply sometime before I forgot what it was about, though I didn't expect as rapid a response as you delivered. I finished reading the OP apparently just as you were replying to the question I asked, and I edited my post to say "nevermind," but it was too late. You'd already answered the question. I appreciate your clarifying answer to my question.

Is this all you derive from the OP? Everything else isn't worth commenting on?
As far as I'm concerned and with regard to specific points in your OP, correct. That's the short answer. Below, if you care to read it, is my explanation for why that is my short answer.

I don't have anything I care to say about the hospital's behavior or your thoughts pertaining to it. I don't because I see no sound basis for anyone to judge or construe physicians'/psychologists' professional analysis and conclusions about the status of one or more specific patients as political matters rather than as medical/psychological matters.

Now were you indeed a practicing psychologist/psychiatrist with deep experience in the research, diagnosis and treatment of sexual dysmorphic maladies and willing to share with us your published papers on such, it'd be different. Barring that, were you, as a layman, to have developed and posted a sound/cogent dialectical argument (or even an editorial rather than dialectical argument) for your political views and based that argument on content from scholarly medical/psychological journal papers, it'd be different. Were either scenario borne out, I'd take your remarks seriously. I don't know what I'd have to say about them, but I'd at least respect them and treat them as something worth paying attention to.

Insofar as neither scenario is manifest and, instead, it appears that all you've done is seen fit to pass your non-expert opinion on the analysis, methods and decisions of mental health experts, I take your remarks/stances as unfounded to poorly founded. Insofar as I'm not a mental health professional and I don't feel like researching the matter thoroughly enough to refute your comments, I will not make any comments about the specifics of them.

I don't have anything I care to say about the hospital's behavior or your thoughts pertaining to it. I don't because I see no sound basis for anyone to judge or construe physicians'/psychologists' professional analysis and conclusion..

Other than mutilating children's bodies permanently to help them live out delusions. Which is manifest child abuse. Having a license to practice medicine doesn't get one off the hook. I imagine some of Hitler's doctors prosecuted for war crimes for doing less to Jewish children also had licenses to practice medicine..

Forum List

Back