Liberal scum support felon murderer running for political office

This MURDERER forfeited his rights to run for office or vote the day he PERMANENTLY removed the rights of two teenagers.

Only to law abiding people. If the majority are criminals or criminal sympathizers and the minority law abiding, it's democracy.

That, has nothing to do with what I posted.

Do I think the guy in the OP, deserves to spend more time in jail? Maybe. But he has already been tried, found guilty, and served his time.

I noticed you avoided answering the question about someone who slaughters 20 children retaining the right to vote and run for office?

I would be outraged that the Sandy Hook shooter was allowed to get out of jail, and outraged if he choose to run for public office. I would protest at his rally's and I would volunteer for his opponents campaign.

However, I don't know if I would change the law to bar felons from voting or holding public office just because i despised the sandy hook shooter.

The guy is not just a felon. He was convicted of being an accessory to the murder of two kids. That should be a serious enough crime to ban him from running for office.

Do I think the guy in the OP, deserves to spend more time in jail? Maybe. But he has already been tried, found guilty, and served his time.

I noticed you avoided answering the question about someone who slaughters 20 children retaining the right to vote and run for office?

I would be outraged that the Sandy Hook shooter was allowed to get out of jail, and outraged if he choose to run for public office. I would protest at his rally's and I would volunteer for his opponents campaign.

However, I don't know if I would change the law to bar felons from voting or holding public office just because i despised the sandy hook shooter.

I can't imagine thinking like this^^^ I do appreciate you answering the question though so thank you.

ya, ya know how that letting criminals out of jail that beat their grandma to death with a hammer worked out.

Just because he "served his time" doesn't mean justice was done or that he should of ever been let go.

This shitbag should of been put to death, trigger man or not. But thanks to our liberal laws and "justice system" he gets to walk free.

Maybe that's true. Maybe he was the shooter and justice wasn't served, or maybe even if he wasnt the shooter he still should have been in jail much longer. I didn't sit on his jury, I don't know all the facts in the case.

However, I don't think adding new laws solves all our problems. Why can't we trust the people of Colorado not to vote for him?

Just because he "served his time" doesn't mean justice was done or that he should of ever been let go.

This shitbag should of been put to death, trigger man or not. But thanks to our liberal laws and "justice system" he gets to walk free.

Maybe that's true. Maybe he was the shooter and justice wasn't served, or maybe even if he wasnt the shooter he still should have been in jail much longer. I didn't sit on his jury, I don't know all the facts in the case.

However, I don't think adding new laws solves all our problems. Why can't we trust the people of Colorado not to vote for him?

Because him running alone causes the victim's family and the community unnecessary grief.

The guy is not just a felon. He was convicted of being an accessory to the murder of two kids. That should be a serious enough crime to ban him from running for office.

There are lots of crimes that I think would make me never vote for someone. Should someone convicted of blackmail be allowed to hold public office? Or rape? Or embezzlement? I wouldn't vote for the man in the OP, or anyone convicted of any of the things I listed.

Again, I'm not defending him, I'm simply unsure if the answer is to write a new law.

You feel he shouldn't have the right, but the law disagrees.

You want to change the law to bar felons from running for public office?

...yes. Absolutely.

Many states allow felons to vote.

And I disagree with that too.

Look, I see what you're saying. By law, he is allowed to run for city council or whatever if he so wishes.

However, I don't agree with that. And from the looks of it, you don't agree with him running either.

So change the law. Prevent any convicted felons from running for office. Many corporations won't let felons work for them, why should government be any different? Hell, shouldn't government be the first place it should be done?

There are lots of crimes that I think would make me never vote for someone. Should someone convicted of blackmail be allowed to hold public office? Or rape? Or embezzlement? I wouldn't vote for the man in the OP, or anyone convicted of any of the things I listed.

Again, I'm not defending him, I'm simply unsure if the answer is to write a new law.

The answer in this case maybe a new law. Someone involved in a serious case such as rape or murder should not be allowed to run for office. I think most people would agree with that.

Idiot....if the others running against him split votes and he gets a large following of blacks voting for the "oppressed by black man supported by the NAALCP," well he could win.

I prefer to prevent him even giving it a try because he is a piece of shit that is lucky to be out of jail.

Our political system is a joke, it shouldn't be made worse allowing criminals a chance to get on a ballot to dupe some voters. He will get votes for being black, a Democrap and backed by the NAALCP.....crime won't even be a factor for some voters.

Idiot....if the others running against him split votes and he gets a large following of blacks voting for the "oppressed by black man supported by the NAALCP," well he could win.

I prefer to prevent him even giving it a try because he is a piece of shit that is lucky to be out of jail.

Our political system is a joke, it shouldn't be made worse allowing criminals a chance to get on a ballot to dupe some voters. He will get votes for being black, a Democrap and backed by the NAALCP.....crime won't even be a factor for some voters.

Crime already isn't a factor for some people.
Remember that Church in Florida who made a known pedophile their preacher?

There will be some voters that will support him because he is a black man with a D behind his name on the ballot.

Some will vote for him because the NAALCP told them to vote for him to get back at whitey.

Some will vote for him because he is a criminal, getting back at the white system.

There are a lot of idiots and scumbags living in society that shouldn't be allowed to vote because of their beliefs and actions.....and they tend to vote for their fellow scum like this "Flake."

Crime already isn't a factor for some people.
Remember that Church in Florida who made a known pedophile their preacher?

Hmmmm, Beck talking about obamination's Van Jones....

And it made me think that we got off Van Jones too early because we were working on a story about Van Jones speaking in San Quinton last March, where he told a group of inmates from the San Quinton Times, quoting, We need genius. We need entrepreneurial brilliance, people who will reimagine possibilities. We need you. The whole point of that speech was to give jobs to people in prison, to let them work, something that has just passed in New York and nobody paid attention. Naturally, I think we all agree that this is — it’s only an extremist that think that we shouldn’t be looking for tomorrow’s entrepreneurs in prisons, not colleges or tech schools. No, no. Prisons. That’s where the, quote, genius and entrepreneurial brilliance will from. Guess who else focused directly on prison inmates for their recruiting efforts. Let me ask the question again. Van Jones looking for new recruits, entrepreneurial brilliance.

Glenn is back! – Glenn Beck

Back story on the children murdered:

lz7cao-lz7bspandyscott.jpg

Valentine's a day of mourning for last of Three Musketeers | vogrin, murder, shotgun - SIDE STREETS - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Another story on Flakes:

Flakes seeks forgiveness, redemption, to mentor at-risk youth | redemption, mentor, youth - SIDE STREETS SPECIAL - Colorado Springs Gazette, CO

Liberal scum support felon murderer running for political office

As opposed to a misdemeanor murderer.

The OP is truly an ignorant idiot.

And the OP would have no problem with Flakes’ candidacy if he were supported by conservatives.

That's not true.

He's a black devout Muslim who says he's inspired by the life of Malcom X. If the guy had never been convicted of a crime, the OP still wouldn't support him.

Forum List

Back