Liberal scum support felon murderer running for political office

He wasn't convicted of murder, so even if you specified that, he would still be allowed to run.

accomplices to murder too. And in his case he may have not been convicted of murder, but it's possible that he committed murder.

Most times after getting an appeal from a judge to remove their voting ban.

I doubt anyone that killed 2 teens will be allowed to vote but then again there are scumbag lawyers and judges like you.....

Many states allow felons to vote.

The Colorado NAALCP and local Democraps are supporting a scumbag that just got out of prison for murdering 2 teens in 1997 with a shotgun "as fun." Both murderers didn't admit which one pulled the trigger so they got reduced sentences.

Now, he thinks he can waltz back into Colorado Springs and run for city council with the blessing of Democraps and the scum at the NAALCP.

Strange....all this talk about guns and violence and this scumbag is the poster child for gun laws, yet Democraps want to promote him to political office.

Convicted felon speaks about city council run | News - Home

Let his opponent bring this up. Seems like a perfectly good reason to NOT vote for him.

He wasn't convicted of murder, so even if you specified that, he would still be allowed to run.

accomplices to murder too. And in his case he may have not been convicted of murder, but it's possible that he committed murder.

Yes, I'm aware of what he may have done, hence my "I don't think I could vote for him". However you're talking about changing the law, and that doesn't deal in maybes.

This MURDERER forfeited his rights to run for office or vote the day he PERMANENTLY removed the rights of two teenagers.

Uh, the point is he is getting public support from Democraps and the NAALCP.

Of course, you see nothing wrong with that.

Murderers....ok.
Pedophiles...ok
Rapists....ok

What about a crazy person that kills 20 kids in a school??? Say in CT....you'd support him running for office?

The Colorado NAALCP and local Democraps are supporting a scumbag that just got out of prison for murdering 2 teens in 1997 with a shotgun "as fun." Both murderers didn't admit which one pulled the trigger so they got reduced sentences.

Now, he thinks he can waltz back into Colorado Springs and run for city council with the blessing of Democraps and the scum at the NAALCP.

Strange....all this talk about guns and violence and this scumbag is the poster child for gun laws, yet Democraps want to promote him to political office.

Let his opponent bring this up. Seems like a perfectly good reason to NOT vote for him.

Uh, the point is he is getting public support from Democraps and the NAALCP.

Of course, you see nothing wrong with that.

Murderers....ok.
Pedophiles...ok
Rapists....ok

What about a crazy person that kills 20 kids in a school??? Say in CT....you'd support him running for office?

Good question.. I'd like an answer.

I agree but just as someone pointed out..Had that Monster who slaughtered 20 innocent children lived and somehow got out of prison- should he have the right to vote and run for office?

I don't think I could ever vote for him, however he served his time, and has the right to run for office if he so chooses.

ya, ya know how that letting criminals out of jail that beat their grandma to death with a hammer worked out.

That, has nothing to do with what I posted.

Do I think the guy in the OP, deserves to spend more time in jail? Maybe. But he has already been tried, found guilty, and served his time.

Yes, I'm aware of what he may have done, hence my "I don't think I could vote for him". However you're talking about changing the law, and that doesn't deal in maybes.

He was convicted in being an accessory to the murder of two kids. That is more than enough reason to not allow him to run. You asked if I would change the law, I said yes.

The laws will be changed after this bullshit.

Most Colorado residents would not think 2 scumbags can gun down 2 teens for fun then only serve 12 years since they kept quiet and forced the DA to get the bare minimum sentence.

Also most residents wouldn't think 1 of those felons would go back to the city where he killed 2 teens then get local Democraps and the NAALCP to give him public support. Support like "racists oppose this felon."

There are probably even some white Democraps in Colorado that are shocked this is what their so-called party stoops too off the national radar. This is obamination's dream America....where you can kill non-black teens as a black male then get out of jail in 12 years only to use the NAALCP to run for political office.

I don't think I could ever vote for him, however he served his time, and has the right to run for office if he so chooses.

ya, ya know how that letting criminals out of jail that beat their grandma to death with a hammer worked out.

Do I think the guy in the OP, deserves to spend more time in jail? Maybe. But he has already been tried, found guilty, and served his time.

I noticed you avoided answering the question about someone who slaughters 20 children retaining the right to vote and run for office?

Too weird, I am a liberal and I feel he should not be able to run in that community. Just like most government jobs you can not have a criminal back round, especially working with the youth. I do not think he will get very far. If I were the parents of the murdered child, I would make sure of it.

I noticed you avoided answering the question about someone who slaughters 20 children retaining the right to vote and run for office?

I would be outraged that the Sandy Hook shooter was allowed to get out of jail, and outraged if he choose to run for public office. I would protest at his rally's and I would volunteer for his opponents campaign.

However, I don't know if I would change the law to bar felons from voting or holding public office just because i despised the sandy hook shooter.

Just because he "served his time" doesn't mean justice was done or that he should of ever been let go.

This shitbag should of been put to death, trigger man or not. But thanks to our liberal laws and "justice system" he gets to walk free.

Forum List

Back