Liberal says if you won't "date" a trans person you are a bigot

This man is complaining that he wants to pretend to be a woman, and have people accept him as a woman, while he retains his manly traits. It's not a problem I care to worry about.
And you must be attracted to him..or else.

lol that's like bitching that someone isn't willing to date a person with black hair (because they prefer blondes or redheads.) Where the hell do all these stupid people come from?

lol that's like bitching that someone isn't willing to date a person with black hair (because they prefer blondes or redheads.) Where the hell do all these stupid people come from?
Federally funded and directed public schools.

You could prove yourself a pillar of tolerance and enlightenment by dating "transgenders", homosexuals, lesbians, overweight aged midgets, and multiracial aliens......

It would give oneself a certain sense of diversity superiority.......... LMFAO

It makes me wonder why liberals are doing THIS. Transsexuals are a tiny fraction of society, as are Gays. Politicians need to be worried about the concerns of the general populace, not pandering to freaks. If we, the PEOPLE aren't accepting of the fringe weirdo delusions, we aren't obliged to accept it . That's what freedom is all about, as long as no one is being persecuted or harmed, WHAT is the big friggin' DEAL?
There is no reason. Liberals have embraced the dark side. Liberals have evil, dark hearts.
Scary thing IS: I used to be liberal. Then one day, in my mid thirties, I realized what a bunch of sugar coated bullshit it's become. Conservativism isn't stolid fossilized elderly folks stuck in the past. It's real flesh and blood human beings with years of experience. We were dreamers too, and then we grew up.

It makes me wonder why liberals are doing THIS. Transsexuals are a tiny fraction of society, as are Gays. Politicians need to be worried about the concerns of the general populace, not pandering to freaks. If we, the PEOPLE aren't accepting of the fringe weirdo delusions, we aren't obliged to accept it . That's what freedom is all about, as long as no one is being persecuted or harmed, WHAT is the big friggin' DEAL?
There is no reason. Liberals have embraced the dark side. Liberals have evil, dark hearts.
Scary thing IS: I used to be liberal. Then one day, in my mid thirties, I realized what a bunch of sugar coated bullshit it's become. Conservativism isn't the stolid fossilized elderly folks stuck in the past. It's real flesh and blood human beings with years of experience. We were dreamers too, and then we grew up.

I used to identify as on the left....then saw what it was all about.

Man, were my parents relieved

Scary thing IS: I used to be liberal. Then one day, in my mid thirties, I realized what a bunch of sugar coated bullshit it's become. Conservativism isn't stolid fossilized elderly folks stuck in the past. It's real flesh and blood human beings with years of experience. We were dreamers too, and then we grew up.

This thread's got nothing to do with "Liberals". I established that yesterday. The OP just made that part up, and already admitted it.

Kinda ironic that a poster who's so obsessed with people who morph their genders, is also obsessed with morphing the subjects in his own threads. I've busted him on this shit a thousand times. And here he comes yet again, expecting different results.

SMFH

This thread's got nothing to do with "Liberals". I established that yesterday. The OP just made that part up, and already admitted it.

Kinda ironic that a poster who's so obsessed with people who morph their genders, is also obsessed with morphing the subjects in his own threads. I've busted him on this shit a thousand times. And here he comes yet again, expecting different results.
It's what liberals do, morph their own taboos into a new dogma. We are on the same page here.

SMFH

It's what liberals do, morph their own taboos into a new dogma. We are on the same page here.

SMFH

Take that line out of my quote. I didn't post that.

It's not a preference but TRANSPHOBIA if you don't let them lie, delude, etc. You have to screw trannies or else you are hateful now.

Fighting for My Womanhood

Where's it say "Liberal", Dumbass?
What are the odds that degenerate mentally ill freak isn't a liberal? You think that person is a conservative you liberal sissy?

Ah yes, the old "what are the odds" fallacy. Excellent. Haven't seen that one in almost a whole hour.

So in other words this person's a "Liberal" because you just projected it with the awesome power of your tranny-obsessed mind. Thanks for clearing that one up.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, puncuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

upload_2017-3-9_20-6-37.png

It's not a preference but TRANSPHOBIA if you don't let them lie, delude, etc. You have to screw trannies or else you are hateful now.

Fighting for My Womanhood

Where's it say "Liberal", Dumbass?
What are the odds that degenerate mentally ill freak isn't a liberal? You think that person is a conservative you liberal sissy?

Ah yes, the old "what are the odds" fallacy. Excellent. Haven't seen that one in almost a whole hour.

So in other words this person's a "Liberal" because you just projected it with the awesome power of your tranny-obsessed mind. Thanks for clearing that one up.

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, puncuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for the last 2 days.

View attachment 116191

"Moron" --- a klown who has no clue what Liberal means, yet that doesnt stop him from making a moron of himself given a message board and access to Googly Images.

Forum List

Back