Liberal Racist Terrorist BLM STRIKES Again - White teen assaulted, bleeding from brain

"An Alabama teenager is recovering after being assaulted in what police are saying may have been a racially motivated attack."
-- White teen assaulted, bleeding from brain after possible Black Lives Matter argument: ‘I want to see them put in jail’

"Sylacauga Police Chief Kelley Johnson said Ogle may have gotten into a heated exchange at Sylacauga High School last week about Black Lives Matter with individuals who are now considered to be persons of interests in the assault. Ogle’s mom, Brandi Allen, said the exchange carried over to Facebook, where her son received threatening messages."

Verbally state an opposing view to / about BLM....get put in the hospital!

so much stupid in just one post.

you earn your money well, shill.

Yes, you're post is stupid. If these BLM pieces of shit did this, should they be charged with a hate crime?

Good to hear you are down with savage attacks against whitey.

This is why no one can have a conversation about anything, this kinda shit right here.

You are an utter idiot.

Nobody deserves to be attacked for the color of their skin or for opposing a blatantly racist and hypocritical political movement.

"Nobody deserves to be attacked for the color of their skin"

Agreed

"a blatantly racist and hypocritical political movement"

No, it is not, and you're too emotional to make sense on this.

Slinging shyte like "Good to hear you are down with savage attacks against whitey" because some one disagrees with you is silly, stupid, and childish.

Since the idiot indicated that it is stupid to object to a white kid being beaten until his brain bleeds, I was actually quite considerate by way of my reply.

You suffer from a deficit of intellect, and are only capable of parroting the approved points of view on the matter.

It's just so cool and fashionable to hate white people these days, isn't it?

I rather think you've found your fashion of choice relative to hatred, yeah.

"An Alabama teenager is recovering after being assaulted in what police are saying may have been a racially motivated attack."
-- White teen assaulted, bleeding from brain after possible Black Lives Matter argument: ‘I want to see them put in jail’

"Sylacauga Police Chief Kelley Johnson said Ogle may have gotten into a heated exchange at Sylacauga High School last week about Black Lives Matter with individuals who are now considered to be persons of interests in the assault. Ogle’s mom, Brandi Allen, said the exchange carried over to Facebook, where her son received threatening messages."

For every violent protest or act of violence, there is another that was peaceful, a punch that wasn't thrown. What is your reason for needing to entirely discredit BLM? They have a point. They protest peacefully everyday. Individuals ignore and turn the other cheek to insults from the likes of you every day.

Student wore gorilla mask and handed out bananas at Black Lives Matter protest
Confederate flag sparks Black Lives Matter protest at high school; superintendent sends message to parents
Curfew Lifted In Charlotte After Several Days Of Peaceful Protests
Protesters march peacefully through El Cajon on Saturday after shooting death of Alfred Olango

Last edited:

Student wore gorilla mask and handed out bananas at Black Lives Matter protest
Confederate flag sparks Black Lives Matter protest at high school; superintendent sends message to parents
Curfew Lifted In Charlotte After Several Days Of Peaceful Protests
Protesters march peacefully through El Cajon on Saturday after shooting death of Alfred Olango

He can't process that, but thanks for your attempts at reasoning.

This is why no one can have a conversation about anything, this kinda shit right here.

You are an utter idiot.

Nobody deserves to be attacked for the color of their skin or for opposing a blatantly racist and hypocritical political movement.

Agreed

Slinging shyte like "Good to hear you are down with savage attacks against whitey" because some one disagrees with you is silly, stupid, and childish.
There is no difference between the BLM site and stormfront.

You are an utter idiot.

Agreed

Since the idiot indicated that it is stupid to object to a white kid being beaten until his brain bleeds, I was actually quite considerate by way of my reply.

You suffer from a deficit of intellect, and are only capable of parroting the approved points of view on the matter.

Yes, I have hated stupidity and hypocrisy ever since I was a youngster.

You are an utter idiot.

Agreed

Yes, I have hated stupidity and hypocrisy ever since I was a youngster.

And dont forget racism!

You are an utter idiot.

Agreed

There is no difference between the BLM site and stormfront.

Yeah, there are always idiots on any side once you demand everyone be divided up.

If these BLM pieces of shit did this, should they be charged with a hate crime?

At least....'attempted murder'.... if not with domestic terrorism...

Maybe they'll even be able to link it to BLM members or supporters at some point.

A TV unable to be stolen doesn't exclude the pieces of shit from being BLM members.

The article your soiling yourself over makes no link to BLM, why don't you change your nappy and await the investigation shoog.

Forum List

Back