Liberal Racist Terrorist BLM STRIKES Again - White teen assaulted, bleeding from brain

Again, someone is REALLY desperate to change the subject from the racist crime of beating a kid until he bleeds from his brain....
Handing out bananas is as bad or worse than beating a kid until he bleeds from the brain. That's why there will be a prosecution of the guy handing out bananas and nothing will happen to the guy who beat someone so badly they bled from the brain.
The charges got dropped, I thought. Are they back on again?

Again, someone is REALLY desperate to change the subject from the racist crime of beating a kid until he bleeds from his brain....
How did my quoted post suddenly include nothing but the Student in Gorilla Mask article? That post included four articles that described PEACEFUL non violent protests in the past couple of weeks by BLM. Don't be fucking with my quotes, Easy.

My point is, you are using it to discredit the entire BLM movement, say they are all violent, all criminals, all yada yada yada. It's some latin thingee, but it's not a valid argument.

I am not saying all BLM members are terrorists, but I am saying BLM has become little more than a racist terrorist organization. It has been hijacked by violent, racist terrorists who whose members have advocated overthrowing the US if Trump wins, killing all whites and police, raping whites, chasing down kids and beating them at Trump rallies, vandalism, assaults, attempted murder - beating a kid so badly that he bleeds from his brain.

When BLM is now mentioned the 1st thing people think of is 'racism' and the violence' that has now become associated with them. These racist, terrorist thugs have only hurt their 'movement'.....

...and the fact that the statistics overwhelmingly prove the vast majority of violent crimes against and murders of blacks are committed BY blacks yet BLM does nothing to address that violence proves 'BLM' doesn't give a damn about Black Lives' but are solely focused on the extremely minor percentage of black lives lost at the hands of whites ONLY.

If Black Lives REALLY mattered to these people they would be marching on Chicago against the record-setting gun violence / murder rate. They are not, though - they are focused solely on WHITES. Until they address that approx. 90% of blacks killed are by other blacks their cause is 'racist BS'.

My point is, you are using it to discredit the entire BLM movement, say they are all violent, all criminals, all yada yada yada. It's some latin thingee, but it's not a valid argument.

I am not saying all BLM members are terrorists, but I am saying BLM has become little more than a racist terrorist organization. It has been hijacked by violent, racist terrorists who whose members have advocated overthrowing the US if Trump wins, killing all whites and police, raping whites, chasing down kids and beating them at Trump rallies, vandalism, assaults, attempted murder - beating a kid so badly that he bleeds from his brain.

When BLM is now mentioned the 1st thing people think of is 'racism' and the violence' that has now become associated with them. These racist, terrorist thugs have only hurt their 'movement'.....

...and the fact that the statistics overwhelmingly prove the vast majority of violent crimes against and murders of blacks are committed BY blacks yet BLM does nothing to address that violence proves 'BLM' doesn't give a damn about Black Lives' but are solely focused on the extremely minor percentage of black lives lost at the hands of whites ONLY.

If Black Lives REALLY mattered to these people they would be marching on Chicago against the record-setting gun violence / murder rate. They are not, though - they are focused solely on WHITES. Until they address that approx. 90% of blacks killed are by other blacks their cause is 'racist BS'.
It has been hijacked by violent, racist terrorists who whose members have advocated overthrowing the US if Trump wins, killing all whites and police, raping whites,
I have apparently missed ALL of that. You got links?

Until they address that approx. 90% of blacks killed are by other blacks their cause is 'racist BS'
From the Black Lives Matter website:
The idea that black-on-black crime is not a significant political conversation among black people is patently false. In Chicago, long maligned for its high rates of intraracial murder, members of the community created the Violence Interrupters to disrupt violent altercations before they escalate... The continued focus on black-on-black crime is a diversionary tactic, whose goal is to suggest that black people don’t have the right to be outraged about police violence in vulnerable black communities, because those communities have a crime problem. The Black Lives Matter movement acknowledges the crime problem, but it refuses to locate that crime problem as a problem of black pathology. Black people are not inherently more violent or more prone to crime than other groups. But black people are disproportionately poorer, more likely to be targeted by police and arrested, and more likely to attend poor or failing schools. All of these social indicators place one at greater risk for being either a victim or a perpetrator of violent crime. To reduce violent crime, we must fight to change systems, rather than demonizing people....
11 Major Misconceptions About the Black Lives Matter Movement | Black Lives Matter

There is no black on white racism....so this doesn't matter and will not be widely reported.

At least....'attempted murder'.... if not with domestic terrorism...

Maybe they'll even be able to link it to BLM members or supporters at some point.

A TV unable to be stolen doesn't exclude the pieces of shit from being BLM members.

The article your soiling yourself over makes no link to BLM, why don't you change your nappy and await the investigation shoog.

You mean like the BLM "protesters" looting and vandalizing without an investigation simply because the person shot was black?

Oh my, so you're off on another topic/thread now? Couldn't hang?

Just providing an example of a group you support not doing what you expect everyone else to do. It's not off on another topic. It's proving your hypocrisy.

Maybe they'll even be able to link it to BLM members or supporters at some point.

A TV unable to be stolen doesn't exclude the pieces of shit from being BLM members.

The article your soiling yourself over makes no link to BLM, why don't you change your nappy and await the investigation shoog.

You mean like the BLM "protesters" looting and vandalizing without an investigation simply because the person shot was black?

Just providing an example of a group you support not doing what you expect everyone else to do. It's not off on another topic. It's proving your hypocrisy.

All I did was not agree with you son.

Handing out bananas is as bad or worse than beating a kid until he bleeds from the brain. That's why there will be a prosecution of the guy handing out bananas and nothing will happen to the guy who beat someone so badly they bled from the brain.

Rational coherent hominids will understand there are always loose canon idiots/individuals on all sides of any emotional question. The sleazy will attempt to leverage the actions/words of any loose canon idiots/individuals on "the other" side to broad brush "the other" side's point of contention. And that is all we have here, sleazy hateful folk doing what sleazy hateful folk do.

Both the beating and thread here are the work of sleaze merchants and race baiters.

It's the "they're not part of the BLM movement" excuse. Why didn't you just say so?

All I did was not agree with you son.

What you did was expect others to do what the very group of thugs you support don't do when they loot and vandalize in their "protests".

The idea that black-on-black crime is not a significant political conversation among black people is patently false.

OL, when is the last time you saw major BLM marches in protest over black-on-black crime?

When is the last time you saw BLM members hopping up and down on a police car, torching a building, chasing a BLACK TEEN down and beating him over 'black on black' crime as we have seen from their members over white violence by police?

When is the last time you heard a BLM member call for the murder of all BLACKS and GANG members because of black-on-black crime' as we have heard calls for the murder of all whites and cops?

When is the last time a KID was beaten so badly by BLM supporters that he bled from his brain for voicing a difference of opinion regarding 'black-on-black' crime?

Why is it that the 'conversation' is extremely violent and criminal when BLM wants to address the less than 10% of blacks killed by whites / cops but almost unheard of or unseen when there is any supposed 'discussion about the nearly 97% 'black-on-black' crime?

Yeah, I thought so.

The idea that black-on-black crime is not a significant political conversation among black people is patently false.

OL, when is the last time you saw major BLM marches in protest over black-on-black crime?

When is the last time you saw BLM members hopping up and down on a police car, torching a building, chasing a BLACK TEEN down and beating him over 'black on black' crime as we have seen from their members over white violence by police?

When is the last time you heard a BLM member call for the murder of all BLACKS and GANG members because of black-on-black crime' as we have heard calls for the murder of all whites and cops?

When is the last time a KID was beaten so badly by BLM supporters that he bled from his brain for voicing a difference of opinion regarding 'black-on-black' crime?

Why is it that the 'conversation' is extremely violent and criminal when BLM wants to address the less than 10% of blacks killed by whites / cops but almost unheard of or unseen when there is any supposed 'discussion about the nearly 97% 'black-on-black' crime?

Yeah, I thought so.
BLM activists have a right to have concerns about issues other than black-on-black crime. No one's house is 100% in order and it is a statistical FACT that blacks are getting clobbered by the criminal justice system. There is no way around it. It needs to be addressed. Poverty creates crime and where I live it is white folks doing all the stealing and robbing and raping and murdering, and I've met a bunch of those folks and guess what? The overwhelming majority are poor, grew up poor, etc. etc. And guess what--the cops are more likely to pull them over and give them a hard time for being from the wrong side of the tracks, coming from the wrong family--because poverty breeds trouble.

Yeah, I thought so.
BLM activists have a right to have concerns about issues other than black-on-black crime. No one's house is 100% in order and it is a statistical FACT that blacks are getting clobbered by the criminal justice system. There is no way around it. It needs to be addressed. Poverty creates crime and where I live it is white folks doing all the stealing and robbing and raping and murdering, and I've met a bunch of those folks and guess what? The overwhelming majority are poor, grew up poor, etc. etc. And guess what--the cops are more likely to pull them over and give them a hard time for being from the wrong side of the tracks, coming from the wrong family--because poverty breeds trouble.

Their argument is bogus and an attempt to stiffle any query of governmental power. It's that thin and baseless.

Forum List

Back