Liberal: Michelle malkin is angry & needs to get laid

Why is it anyone's business if someone else wants to get high? I don't do drugs but I don't want them banned either...I don't drink or smoke don't want those banned either...Just another hate liberals thread...plenty to hate people for but not for telling someone to get laid...I find it amusing...I hate republicans and democrats alike when they try to steal more of my freedom,when they lie to try and get us into another war...when they do a lot of things but damn yall nit pick at stupid shit.

Excellent post, excellent points, and nice sig!!! Very true!

Most the liberal dopeheaded men on this forum - you know the ones who champion women's rights and claim Conservatives hold a war on women??.. They typically address a female poster as a slut, whore.. c__t.. , etc.. It's what they're best at.

Smart, strong powerful women scare the crap out of liberal men. They need wimpy women like they are so they can dominate SOMETHING.

Ohh that must be why most of the religions of christianity treat women as subserviant to man?

How about ALL religions there citizen. Looked at Islam lately? Keep them covered, don't let them drive, no education, etc.

Sounds wonderful. Oh, wait, you all SUPPORT Islam.....maybe there's a pattern developing here?

Last edited:
Smart, strong powerful women scare the crap out of liberal men. They need wimpy women like they are so they can dominate SOMETHING.

Ohh that must be why most of the religions of christianity treat women as subserviant to man?

How about ALL religions there citizen. Looked at Islam lately? Keep them covered, don't let them drive, no education, etc.

Sounds wonderful. Oh, wait, you all SUPPORT Islam.....maybe there's a pattern developing here?

Who supports Islam?

Like the ones on this thread are proof why the republican party can't run an intelligent candidate. The republican base couldn't identify with him/her. Romney's a stumblebum and Obama will wipe the floor up with him in debates

I'm guessing the repug posters on this thread have a blood alcohol content higher than their IQ.....

But you don't have an I.Q. larger than your shoe size.

You all support Islam?

Poor little binary thinker.

Who supports Islam?

Anyone who does not agree with Westfall apparently.
His poor limited reasoning ability...

You all support Islam?

:lol::lol::lol: Better a binary then a mono, such as yourself.

You all support Islam?

You obviously have poor reading comprehension of my posts here.

I am not for Obama. I lean left but am more fiscally conservative than many right wingers here.
I plan on voting for neither leading candidate.
And I support no religion I am a non believer in any diety or afterlife.

Last edited:
You all support Islam?

I am not for Obama. I lean left but am more fiscally conservative than many right wingers here.

I understand your posts quite well thank you. You are far more left leaning than you claim. I am too but I admit it. I plan on voting libertarian. I'm a scientist so am truly agnostic. There is neither proof for, or against, a deity.

At least Malkin smiles a lot and has a bubbly personality. Unlike Madcow, who seem to have a permanent snarl on her face.

Link? Everytime I've seen her on FOX or MSNBC, she's been foaming at the mouth....prime example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoM90bAsr1M]chris matthews michelle malkin - YouTube[/ame]

Am I the only one confused here? I can't tell if bodecea is being sarcastic with the "foaming at the mouth" comment, or serious. Because all I see is a VERY composed, VERY professional young lady. While Matthews is talking over her and acting like the asshole that he is, she stays completely composed and calm.

I've seen silent monks loaded up on valium that have displayed more "foaming at the mouth" than Michelle does in this video.

LOL Rottsie started a thread bitching and whining like he was just like who he was posting about.
Do you actually think there will be a link about Rotsie needing to be liad?
He has placed an ad on a dating service perhaps?

You got some proof of that, like a link? Or is it something you heard during happy hour at the beer bar?

Sounds like someone else needs to get laid?
:D

What the fuck are you idiot liberal dumbocrats even talking about?!? You guys have literally gotten so fucking stupid, you can't even create coherent sentences anymore. JasonFree asks for a link or proof.... TO WHAT?!?! Then Uncitizen follows that up with something about my dating life (when I'm fucking married and would NEVER have something on a dating site).

God almighty do you people desperately need a basic education in sentence structure, proper grammar, and forming thoughts. You can't even be clear on what it is you want links to. And I've got no idea how Uncitizen brought my non-existent dating life (considering I'm MARRIED) into a political discussion.

I guess when you have no facts, you just have to change the subject to anything? I don't know... I can't make sense of this blabber to even guess what they were trying to convey.

In short, you're one of those assholes who believes in nothing, but bitches about everything.... Is it any wonder the US is in the catastrophic mess it is in when we have idiots like uncitizen here?

In short, you're one of those assholes who believes in nothing, but bitches about everything.... Is it any wonder the US is in the catastrophic mess it is in when we have idiots like uncitizen here?

Says the guy who bitches about everything. :lol::lol::lol:

At least Malkin smiles a lot and has a bubbly personality. Unlike Madcow, who seem to have a permanent snarl on her face.

Link? Everytime I've seen her on FOX or MSNBC, she's been foaming at the mouth....prime example:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoM90bAsr1M]chris matthews michelle malkin - YouTube[/ame]

Am I the only one confused here? I can't tell if bodecea is being sarcastic with the "foaming at the mouth" comment, or serious. Because all I see is a VERY composed, VERY professional young lady. While Matthews is talking over her and acting like the asshole that he is, she stays completely composed and calm.

I've seen silent monks loaded up on valium that have displayed more "foaming at the mouth" than Michelle does in this video.

I thought Chris Matthews was a woman-hating gay man who's in love with Obama. :dunno:

The terrorists are getting laid by 13 year old school girls who they rape and beat. You should watch the movie The Devil's double. About uday Hussein.

It's so disturbing what a creep sick fuck that asshole was, it's beyond the pale.

Forum List

Back