Liberal media bias harming the truth, creating hate. Could you imagine if GWB....

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Why is it that the Race issue will not go away?
How many Black kids killed other black kids last week?
Here in N.C. the "Moral Monday" is on the front page of the local news papers daily
There protesting radical new laws like a balnaced budget, UE benifits that are not twice the minimum wage and the requirement of a photo ID to vote

Could you imaginge if GWB said the corporations did not have to provide ins for there employees yet the employees had to have it or else? without going to congress?
Not a peep

Here in N.C. the "Moral Monday" is on the front page of the local news papers daily
There protesting radical new laws like a balnaced budget, UE benifits that are not twice the minimum wage and the requirement of a photo ID to vote

Could you imaginge if GWB said the corporations did not have to provide ins for there employees yet the employees had to have it or else? without going to congress?
Not a peep
The reality is more blacks will be going to jail!!!

The efforts to repeal the "stand your ground" (SYG) law will mean MORE blacks will go to jail!

The law started in 2005.

After 8 years there have bee 135 FATAL SYG cases in Florida,

of the 135 cases where deaths were involved:

44 blacks were accused;

of the 44 accused, 11 blacks or 25% convicted; now in jail.

of the 44 accused, 24 blacks or 55% justified; BLACKS WERE LET GO.. If SYG goes away THEY WOULD BE IN JAIL!

and 9% pending..

By repealing the law, all those blacks found "justified" would be convicted!

Tell me you want more BLACKS convicted of killing because the "Stand Your Ground" law is repealed!

Stand your ground law, Trayvon Martin and a shocking legacy | Tampa Bay Times

Not a peep

The efforts to repeal the "stand your ground" (SYG) law will mean MORE blacks will go to jail!

The law started in 2005.

44 blacks were accused;

of the 44 accused, 24 blacks or 55% justified; BLACKS WERE LET GO.. If SYG goes away THEY WOULD BE IN JAIL!

and 9% pending..

Tell me you want more BLACKS convicted of killing because the "Stand Your Ground" law is repealed!

good information

Not a peep

The law started in 2005.

44 blacks were accused;

and 9% pending..

did you notice that the Times claimed there was no wittness to the attack?
yet there was
There was a person who testified in court he saw a hooded person wearing an orange colored hoodie beating a person in a dark colored hoodie
why does the liberal media lie?

Minorities have ALWAYS been a problem. The good, decent Americans are just not afraid to call them out on it now.

Minorities have ALWAYS been a problem. The good, decent Americans are just not afraid to call them out on it now.
The correct look at that situation would be "we seem to be having more problems with people in Detroit than in lets say Steamboat Springs Co. or Casper Wyoming
your 100% correct though

As long as there are whites blaming all blacks for black crime,

there's no reason there shouldn't be blacks blaming all whites for white racism.

Something else you likely won't see in the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM....

Classy: Teamsters Union Goons Picket Child’s Funeral, Harass Mourners, Disrupt Service With Laughter…

teamsters-obama-hoffa.jpg

Revolting even by union standards.

Via WFB:

A judge ordered one of Chicago’s most politically powerful labor unions to suspend picketing against 16 funeral homes last week after receiving reports that striking Teamsters had, among other things, disturbed a child’s funeral.

SCI Illinois Services, Inc., one of the nation’s largest funeral home chains, asked a district court to intervene after striking funeral directors and drivers with Teamsters Local 727 allegedly harassed grieving families.

“We are grateful that the court agreed to issue this temporary restraining order, and we are hopeful that it will help protect grieving families who are experiencing the most difficult times of their lives,” Larry Michael, managing director for SCI Illinois Services, Inc., said in a release. “While we recognize and respect the Teamsters’ right to lawfully picket, we have been shocked and saddened by their attempts to make grieving families the target of the cruel and outrageous attacks.”

The company testified in its filing that union members blocked grieving family members from leaving its parking lot, used bullhorns to shout obscenities at workers and mourners, and unleashed a German Shepard on a dead woman’s daughter and husband.

The funeral home was eventually forced to call the police when picketers allegedly disrupted a child’s funeral with laughter. The officer asked the Teamsters to leave, but protesters returned when he drove away.

“We will be here for the visitation; we will be here for your funeral,” Teamster driver Lester Plewa allegedly shouted into a bullhorn as a funeral director met with a dying man planning his arrangements with family members.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

One more while I'm at it....

Several years ago...

Well, here's the story

NBC News and Far Left Hurt Rape Victim and Her Family | Fox News

Basically, O'Reilly was appearing at a fund-raiser designed to help Rape Victims.

Read the whole thing, it's interesting.

But despite this, dimocrap liberal scum decided to picket this most important of events.

Read it.

dimocraps. Truly the scum of the earth

Well in the near future whites will be the minorities. Then what are ya going to do?
You do know in real life, the right oriented media delivers as much hate; etc as the left don't you?

no they do not
not even close
people like Rush and Hannity do not lie
the main stream media called the biggest lie of 2012 was Mitt R and the Jeep claim
really?
Whoops: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Turns Out to Be True | The Weekly Standard
this heavily influenced an election
If Rush or Fox had done this there would be no end

there's no reason there shouldn't be blacks blaming all whites for white racism.

Blame?
who said anything about blame?
it is a fact that black kids are killing black kids and nothing is being said about it or done about it and BHO cares more about TM and GZ case than he does those kids
It is also a fact that I do not have to like any-one
(That it is not the casefor me), but a white person or a black person not liking some-one is not against the law and is no-one business as long as the federal law on opportunity/etc.. is followed

Last edited:
Well in the near future whites will be the minorities. Then what are ya going to do?
You do know in real life, the right oriented media delivers as much hate; etc as the left don't you?

no they do not
not even close
the main stream media called the biggest lie of 2012 was Mitt R and the Jeep claim
really?
Whoops: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Turns Out to Be True | The Weekly Standard

Of course you would say that, you're a righty. And a lefty would say the same thing about the left leaning media. As someone who isn't an ideologue, I know that both the left and right media do all that crap, but then I'm more objective like most folks who aren't married to the left or right.

Blacks commit crimes at a much, much higher rate than whites. If you don't have the guts, or brains to address that reality, the black community will be treated as suspect - many act like savages straight out of the jungle so wtf do you expect. Reputation is earned - it cannot be dismissed for political correctness.

no they do not
not even close
really?

Ok, one more thread to ignore.

no they do not
not even close
really?

Of course you would say that, you're a righty. And a lefty would say the same thing about the left leaning media. As someone who isn't an ideologue, I know that both the left and right media do all that crap, but then I'm more objective like most folks who aren't married to the left or right.

I just gave you a huge example as to the lies the left wing media has done that had an impact on the election of our president
you will not find the same from the right
yet you claim there is no difference?
telling a 1/2 truth is not the same as an out right lie

no they do not
not even close
really?

Ok, one more thread to ignore.

Ignoring the truth is another word for denial

no they do not
not even close
really?

They hate much, much more. Furthermore Limbaugh and Hannity can't go a whole show without lying, ever. Mitt lied and he lost.

A Chrysler spokesman scorned the misinterpretation as "a leap that would be difficult even for professional circus acrobats," explaining, "Jeep has no intention of shifting production of its Jeep models out of North America to China. It's simply reviewing the opportunities to return Jeep output to China for the world's largest auto market. U.S. Jeep assembly lines will continue to stay in operation."

Romney cites incorrect auto manufacturing claim in Ohio - CBS News

"Mitt Romney shamelessly tried to scare voters into thinking Jeep was moving to China and taking American jobs with it," said Obama campaign spokesman Matt McGrath. "That is blatantly false, and speaks to how Romney will say absolutely anything to win votes."

Turn off Fox.
It's Bad News for America.

no they do not
not even close
really?

I just gave you a huge example as to the lies the left wing media has done that had an impact on the election of our president

Look, I have listened to Hannity and Rush, also Olbermann and Schultz. All are the same they just spout their opinions with the news events that appeals to their audience. Now if you want to listen to the news with a slant, that's your right. I prefer to get the news with no slant, just the facts. That means no Fox, no MSNBC, no talk radio, just the factual news. That's my right and it gives be an objective starting point to form my own opinion, not someone else's opinion.

Look, I have listened to Hannity and Rush, also Olbermann and Schultz. All are the same they just spout their opinions with the news events that appeals to their audience. Now if you want to listen to the news with a slant, that's your right. I prefer to get the news with no slant, just the facts. That means no Fox, no MSNBC, no talk radio, just the factual news. That's my right and it gives be an objective starting point to form my own opinion, not someone else's opinion.

Are you confused about who you're listening to when you listen to Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity?

Do they try to hide the FACT that they're Conservatives?

Do they?

No, they don't.

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM says they are 'The Deciders'. That they are impartial. That they are fair.

And you choose to compare two HONEST Men, Men who tell you up front what they're about, to the DISGUSTING LYING FILTH in the LSM?

Wanna see hypocrisy? Look in the mirror.

Anybody that thinks the NBC, CBS, ABC and CNN are anything but dimocrap shills is just plainly stupid.

Now, FNC has Shepard Smith.... Hardly a Conservative. Hardly.

Brett Baier.... Lists slightly to starboard but not much.

Chris Wallace.... STRAIGHT down the middle.

Bill O'Reilly. Slightly to the right but very few people who know him think he's Conservative-biased.

Geraldo Rivera has his own show. And.... He's still Geraldo.

FNC has it all.

You want liberal, they got it.

You want Conservative, they got that in spades.. BUT... They don't try to hide it. They admit it up front.

You want straight down the middle? They got that, too.

I've seen Bill O'Reilly rip Conservatives on his show like he was gutting a Deer.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ABua48-YvRw]O'Reilly Reins In GOP Strategist On NSA 'Not Just Obama Admin ,You Can't Trust Any Government - YouTube[/ame]

I've seen him tear into libtards.

You choose to be ignorant? That's your call.

But don't brag about it.

Bingo.

The partisan blabbers' flocks like to crow that their heroes speak The Truth, when all they're doing is pushing their wing's half of the truth. Sadly, these people are perfectly happy with that, and try to spin it by saying something like, "well, the other side doesn't deserve to be heard."

There's a ton of incurious, intellectually lazy people out there, folks who just won't challenge their own beliefs.

Forum List

Back