Liberal Lynch Mob fuels Obama's race war

Bullying is when people post that they ran to Obama and told on posters for not agreeing with him. And then what happens to those who don't support Obama? Usually when people threaten that they will report them, it's with the expectation that action will be taken.

It is sick that a president would ask citizens to snitch on others. It's downright pathetic that people actually do it.

Do you want me to go through threads and find all the accusations of racism toward the right? It's too many to count.

The politicians have done it time and time again and it's getting old. The list of supposedly racist words has grown as the left tries to control speech. I think "chair" was the last word added to the list after Eastwood's speech. It's gotten to the point where it's ridiculous. "Chicago", "liberal", "welfare" and many others are now deemed as racist. Anyone who speaks about current events is likely deemed a racist if one goes by the left's guidelines for determining who is racist. It's totally fucked up. I pointed out actual instances of where the left hurled racist accusations at people because of how they stood on issues.

Now it has at least one poster here doing his/her "duty" to Obama by whining to AttackWatch because someone said something they didn't like. Boo hoo.

Exactly! .. Valerie Jarret just this week threatened "PAYBACK" once they win.. This is how leftist MOBS act.. They are filled with extreme hatred, evil and want to harm people out of spite.. They take it all personally.. and like Obama said "WE WANT REVENGE." BLOODLUST ..
Valerie Jarret – “After We Win This Election, It’s Our Turn. Payback Time.” Did team obama just show their true intent

Valerie Jarret

Here's her entire rant:

“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time. Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget. The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve. There is going to be hell to pay. Congress won’t be a problem for us this time. No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”– Valerie Jarret, Obama’s closest advisor

http://sheikyermami.com/2012/11/02/...ayback-time-there-is-going-to-be-hell-to-pay/

Not only race but a war against classes.
If you're someone who has you are to be a target
of hate by those that have not.

This President set the tone for that early on.
I have never seen someone deliberately try to tear this country apart like this President.
I've been calling him the Great Divider since abut six months into his presidency.

Amazing how divisive he is.

the insane hatred of the rabid right does not make the president a 'divider'... it makes the rabid right insane.

you can't say he's the divisive one when the day he was inaugurated, the leadership of the GOP met to decide to obstruct him every step of the way.

how does one work with people who have told you in advance that no matter what compromises you make (e.g, using a heritage foundation health care plan) you would rather drag the country down than compromise.

or does boehner saying 'compromise is not an option' not count?

so funny...

Forum List

Back