Liberal Left Is Insinuating Sarah Palin Wants Wikileaks Founder Assassinated!!!!

When has he ever said he puts the US above all other countries?

Twice for sure.. if you don't count his Senatorial swearing in...Twice at his presidential innauguration ...Roberts fucked up the first one if you recall..

Why do you have to scream "I am A DUMB FUCK" so repeatedly?:eek:

Come on! Post some links or get off the pot, pseudo-intellectual dog shit, because I've got plenty of quotes from him telling foreigners America needs to be more deferential to the rest of the world.

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Sounds pretty clear to me.

I took his oath seriously as I am sure did he.

You sir "Revere" or whoever the fuck you really are..are an idiot of the hightest order.

Your pussy crying act is old.

You know, you've gotta wonder about the intelligence of someone who doesn't understand that calling for someone to be brought up on treason charges means that they've gotta be a US citizen.

The Wikileaks dude isn't American, he's Swedish.

If that's the understanding of our laws here in the US that Palin has, she'd make a truly horrible president.

You know, you've gotta wonder about the intelligence of someone who doesn't understand that calling for someone to be brought up on treason charges means that they've gotta be a US citizen.

The Wikileaks dude isn't American, he's Swedish.

If that's the understanding of our laws here in the US that Palin has, she'd make a truly horrible president.
Palin didn't use the word "treason" in the OP. Do you have another article where she did?

Forum List

Back