Liberal Left Is Insinuating Sarah Palin Wants Wikileaks Founder Assassinated!!!!

That Sarah has the charisma of Patton, Chesty Puller and other great Americans and it scares the wimpy liberals to death.

and Obama has been compared to Kennedy. whats your point? whether you agree or disagree with the comparison is besides the point. Palin is only a polarizing figure on the far right. the only reason people tend to talk about her so much is because the says some odd ball things that the media jumps on. fortunately those of us with ideals rooted in a sane society know that we can keep her out of office easily as she is just too extreme.

What's the comparison? That they're both nothing more than fluff pieces? Geeze, enough of the Kennedy's.. useless bunch, all of them.

What makes Palin so extreme?

Hiring witch doctors to exorcise the evil spirits out of her church might be viewed as extreme.

Quitting mid term as a governor is an extremely strange way to fulfil her obligation to the people of Alaska.

Liberal Left Is Insinuating Sarah Palin Wants Wikileaks Founder Assassinated!!!!

Do you mean to tell me that she did not say the following:

I think Julian Assange can get rapped by a Blue whale, have his nuts cut off slowly via paper cut, have his eyelids cut off while his head is immersed into a bucket of tobasco sauce, chain him to the ground over an army ant nest, and die a long slow painfull death from gonorrhea while a flesh eating bacteria nibbles away at his rectum.

Do you mean to tell me that she did not say the following:

I think Julian Assange can get rapped by a Blue whale, have his nuts cut off slowly via paper cut, have his eyelids cut off while his head is immersed into a bucket of tobasco sauce, chain him to the ground over an army ant nest, and die a long slow painfull death from gonorrhea while a flesh eating bacteria nibbles away at his rectum.
Yeah, but you're taking it out of context.

What would Putin do?

Ex-Russian Spy Poisoned In London - CBS News

litvinenko470.jpg

Yes this is how the Russians handle the spies they catch. Do you really think our Government has the backbone to do that stuff? I doubt it. It just wouldn't happen.

You are a horribly missinformed insignificant pissant. Whilst you are running around screaming to the top of your pretty little lungs like a little school girl bitch there are people out there. our people, doing exactly what you praise the Ruskies for..but we are better at it.

It is probably good that you don't think we have those kinds out there working for us because you would pee your panties and start thinking they were out to get you.

Last edited:
[That Sarah has the charisma of Patton, Chesty Puller and other great Americans and it scares the wimpy liberals to death.

Obviously you don't hold Patton or Puller in very high esteem....

Obviously he's retarded to even think of comparing a civilian chick who's also a beauty queen and a total failure to men who actually knew about putting their asses on the line for an ideal called freedom.

Me personally? I doubt the fucker even served.

Yes this is how the Russians handle the spies they catch. Do you really think our Government has the backbone to do that stuff? I doubt it. It just wouldn't happen.

You are a horribly missinformed insignificant pissant. Whilst you are running around screaming to the top of your pretty little lungs like a little school girl bitch there are people out there. our people, doing exactly what you praise the Ruskies for..but we are better at it.

It is probably good that you don't think we have those kinds out there working for us because you would pee your panties and start thinking they were out to get you.

Putin puts his country above all others in international matters. Can you say the same for Obama?

I think Palin is right that after the first wikileaks fiasco was done that Obama should have ordered to pursue the wikileaks founder like we do with Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. I believe that this guy is a enemy of the state releasing these classified materials. The left has misinterpreted her facebook posting as thought she wants this man wacked. She put her facebook comments up at 12:17pm today and within 2 hours the left is attacking her and insinuating she wants the man killed when she said no such thing.

All she said was this:

"First and foremost, what steps were taken to stop Wikileaks director Julian Assange from distributing this highly sensitive classified material especially after he had already published material not once but twice in the previous months? Assange is not a “journalist,” any more than the “editor” of al Qaeda’s new English-language magazine Inspire is a “journalist.” He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?"

Does Palin Want to Whack Assange? - The Note

In her latest foray into the national discussion about Wikilleaks, Sarah Palin seems to open the door to the idea that the U.S. Government should have considered a targeted hit on Wilileaks founder Julian Assange.

SNIP~

But in the most eyebrow-raising section of the posting, Palin writes of Assange, “Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?”

Given that the U.S. regularly targets suspected Al Qaeda leaders with missile or drone strikes, is she suggesting that Assange should have been whacked?

And the rabid right question Obama's citizenship and faith. So what's your point besides your gullibility?
That Sarah has the charisma of Patton, Chesty Puller and other great Americans and it scares the wimpy liberals to death.

And she has the IQ of Spongebob, Wile E. Coyote and other great cartoon characters, and doesn't scare anyone.

Well they gotta tell ya something i guess. This is an absolute disaster. How could this happen? Now they're just deflecting. How could so many leaks be allowed to happen? The MSM should start asking that question a lot more. And so should the Liberal Left. It's not gonna be enough to blame DA BOOOOOSH and Palin on this one.

Funny how no libs are implicated in ANY of the "leaks".... :eusa_whistle:

And the rabid right question Obama's citizenship and faith. So what's your point besides your gullibility?

And she has the IQ of Spongebob, Wile E. Coyote and other great cartoon characters, and doesn't scare anyone.

Wiley E. Coyote could at least put an ACME kit together without quitting.

Sponge Bob Squarepants might get into some trouble, but he figures it out in 1/2 hour and teaches kids a good lesson.

Sarah Palin the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil hasn't got the brainpower of either of them.

Matter of fact, I'd be willing to bet that the collective IQ of that whole family is less than 1/2 that of Wiley E. Coyote.

Don't insult those cartoon characters. They're both smarter than Palin.

I think Palin is right that after the first wikileaks fiasco was done that Obama should have ordered to pursue the wikileaks founder like we do with Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. I believe that this guy is a enemy of the state releasing these classified materials. The left has misinterpreted her facebook posting as thought she wants this man wacked. She put her facebook comments up at 12:17pm today and within 2 hours the left is attacking her and insinuating she wants the man killed when she said no such thing.

All she said was this:

"First and foremost, what steps were taken to stop Wikileaks director Julian Assange from distributing this highly sensitive classified material especially after he had already published material not once but twice in the previous months? Assange is not a “journalist,” any more than the “editor” of al Qaeda’s new English-language magazine Inspire is a “journalist.” He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?"

Does Palin Want to Whack Assange? - The Note

In her latest foray into the national discussion about Wikilleaks, Sarah Palin seems to open the door to the idea that the U.S. Government should have considered a targeted hit on Wilileaks founder Julian Assange.

SNIP~

But in the most eyebrow-raising section of the posting, Palin writes of Assange, “Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?”

Given that the U.S. regularly targets suspected Al Qaeda leaders with missile or drone strikes, is she suggesting that Assange should have been whacked?

sarah, like you, is unfit to be a pimple on a good marine corporal's ass, let alone chesty puller.

Doesn't anyone find these revelations fascinating? Now you don't have to wait for a history to tell a bit of the truth: Nixon Watergate, Reagan Contra, Bush Jr Iraq, now for the first time we get a seat in the backroom antics before piles and piles of BS is piled on top of reality. Historians now know the real thoughts even when they are only thoughts? Next they are releasing corporate secrets, that should be interesting. The right wingnuts as always are hypocrites when it comes to this stuff, their usual comment when anyone is arrested etc is you have nothing to worry about if you did nothing wrong. So if your so called confidential work is now public, why worry you did nothing wrong. ;)

Last edited:
Doesn't anyone find these revelations fascinating? Now you don't have to wait for a history to tell a bit of the truth: Nixon Watergate, Reagan Contra, Bush Jr Iraq, now for the first time we get a seat in the backroom antics before piles and piles of BS is piled on top of reality. Historian now know the real thoughts even when they are only thoughts? Next they are releasing corporate secrets, that should be interesting. The right wingnuts as always are hypocrites when it comes to this stuff, their usual comment when anyone is arrested etc is you have nothing to worry about if you did nothing wrong. So if your so called confidential work is now public, why worry you did nothing wrong. ;)

Most of this deals with secrets from the Obama Administration, shit for brains.

Putin puts his country above all others in international matters. Can you say the same for Obama?

I'm pretty certain that our intelligence community and our armed forces does. They keep the president informed and advised. Those of you that bleat on like sheep at the slaighterhouse about how Obama is a Muslim and a Traitor and an idiot bent on harming our country are wearing your montra thin. I'm an old school republican and I have little problem with Obama's foreign policies. Some of you are so over the top that you have lost ALL credibility. Crying "wolf" should be saved for real danger. It is some of your's main and constant way over used message. It has been almost two years of his occupation of the White House and the world has not come to an end.

I would prefer a decent non religious fundimentalist republican but there are not any available at this time.

The never ending drone that Obama is not a patriot and will destroy our country is just rediculous. If it were true we could easily be in MUCH worse shape considering the flaming bag of shit Bush left him. After 22 months the evidense of his supposed treachery just does not exist anywhere but in the minds of some very disturbed misinformed individuals. Could he be doing better?..Yah...probably.. If he was getting ANY bi-partisan help he could be doing many things he is struggling with now. I doubt very many of you crybabies are honest enough to see that reality and place THAT responsibility at the doors of those that really deserve it.

Yah... I believe Obama places the USA above all other countries.

Forum List

Back