Liberal Judge Forces Italy to Accept Undesirable Migrants

Of course he did...that's the plan. No more room for Europeans. Additionally, people such as Oscar Camps should be drawn and quartered.

"liberals" or better called Globlalists or Communists....are truly the scourge of the Earth! :puke3:

This is why we need a border wall, to prevent situations where a liberal judge can foul things up.

<< Now that #OpenArms has been allowed by the judiciary to dock in #Italy, it's just a question of days before #OceanViking is allowed to dock too
It has 356 African migrants on board. >>

Illegal Migrants CHEER After Italian Court Overrules Matteo Salvini and Forces Italy to Accept Migrants from NGO Taxi Ship

Paisans are not going to like that. Italy is not playing that game.

This is why we need a border wall, to prevent situations where a liberal judge can foul things up.

<< Now that #OpenArms has been allowed by the judiciary to dock in #Italy, it's just a question of days before #OceanViking is allowed to dock too

Illegal Migrants CHEER After Italian Court Overrules Matteo Salvini and Forces Italy to Accept Migrants from NGO Taxi Ship
^ Lol this Trumptard idiot thinks they know what's going on in Italy :cuckoo:

I bet you're loads of fun at parties!

I bet you're awful

I bet you're awful

Nah. :)

Forum List

Back