Awesome teen, awesome school.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Teen who changed her gender during GCSEs celebrates top grades

A teenager who spent her GCSE years transitioning her gender is celebrating achieving top marks.

Cai Wynne-Williams began her gender transition in Year 8, shortly before she started studying for her GCSE subjects at Cardiff High School.

After she told her teachers, the school adapted their uniform policy, established unisex toilet facilities, and set about educating staff, pupils and parents about transgender identities.

This week 16-year-old Cai is celebrating picking up six A* grades, two A grades and a B in her results pack, as well as Welsh Baccalaureate and Additional Maths.

Cai said she credits her school, classmates and teachers for supporting her through the last two-and-a-half years, and helping her achieve her potential.

No drama and nobody got hurt. I sometimes think Wales is as cool as Scandinavia. With cheaper beer as well.

1_MHR_WOL_22082019CaiWynneWilliams_01jpeg.jpg

You must be schizophrenic because your Muslim friends would throw her off the highest rooftop

Poor kid...will the cheerleaders of this sickness be around when he or she is in therapy the rest of her life...

You must be schizophrenic because your Muslim friends would throw her off the highest rooftop
Its "he". Playing into the delusion isn't helping anyone.
Obviously her classmates are more evolved than the chimps on this thread.
Not knowing something as simple as ones sex, is certainly not a blame to place on evolution. And pandering to a mentally I'll persons delusion is most certainly not helpful.

Began "transitioning" in grade 8. That's 13-14 years old. Too young to be allowed to make a life altering decision like that IMO. I hope in a few years theres an epidemic of "transgenders" axe-murdering their parents.

Began "transitioning" in grade 8. That's 13-14 years old. Too young to be allowed to make a life altering decision like that IMO. I hope in a few years theres an epidemic of "transgenders" axe-murdering their parents.
I think that it is too young as well. What age would you suggest ?

I think that it is too young as well. What age would you suggest ?

18-21. I think applicants for sex change surgery should also undergo rigorous mental evaluations beforehand too.

A teenager who spent her GCSE years transitioning her gender is celebrating achieving top marks.

Cai Wynne-Williams began her gender transition in Year 8, shortly before she started studying for her GCSE subjects at Cardiff High School.

After she told her teachers, the school adapted their uniform policy, established unisex toilet facilities, and set about educating staff, pupils and parents about transgender identities.

This week 16-year-old Cai is celebrating picking up six A* grades, two A grades and a B in her results pack, as well as Welsh Baccalaureate and Additional Maths.

Cai said she credits her school, classmates and teachers for supporting her through the last two-and-a-half years, and helping her achieve her potential.

No drama and nobody got hurt. I sometimes think Wales is as cool as Scandinavia. With cheaper beer as well.

This is a young man.

Why are you celebrating someone with an obvious mental illness, who instead of receiving actual treatment, is allowed to indulge the illness? As a family member put it recently, if this individual had claimed to be a werewolf...would you be praising them for getting hair transplants?

The suicide rates for people with this mental illness are extremely high, especially when they are allowed to indulge the illness without actual help.....

Lol why do you support mental illness?
I see no threads from you ravishing schizos
Why is that? Are you a bigot?

You want to indulge mental illness in the young?

Sex Reassignment Doesn’t Work. Here Is the Evidence.

The most thorough follow-up of sex-reassigned people—extending over 30 years and conducted in Sweden, where the culture is strongly supportive of the transgendered—documents their lifelong mental unrest. Ten to 15 years after surgical reassignment, the suicide rate of those who had undergone sex-reassignment surgery rose to 20 times that of comparable peers.

McHugh points to the reality that because sex change is physically impossible, it frequently does not provide the long-term wholeness and happiness that people seek.

Forum List

Back