Liberal journalists suggest government shut down Fox News and she wants to kill Rush

Liberal societal corollary #1 Speech regulation: contrary voices are to be regulated, barred, banned when possible, mocked and marginalized when not. Progressive voices are encouraged, lionized, amplified- in the name of ‘diversity,;’ or ‘liberation,’ or ‘unity,’ and, most of all, ‘progress.’ Goldberg, “Liberal Fascism,” p. 313.

(emphasis mine)

In short: When liberals talk it's "FREE" speech.

When anyone disagrees that's "HATE" speech and a violation of their "FREE" speech.

That's how liberals interpret the first amendment, they are free to talk and no one is allowed to disagree.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Leftist First Amendment guarantees an accepting and agreeable audience.

If you don't agree with a leftist, you're violating his First Amendment rights.

:clap2: :rofl:

Who do you think they hate more: Fox News or the Taliban?

Fox News.

;)
March 23, 2010
CALLER:* No, it doesn't.* And you know that sick feeling that I heard one of your other callers talk about that you also mentioned, you know, it's worse in my own stomach, it's worse than when 9/11 occurred, you know, at least then we knew it was a foreign enemy.* But it's clear now that our enemy, the new enemy, is our own government and its disregard for the people's will of this country --

RUSH:* Right.* I hope you people in the media are listening to this because this is what people think, the enemy, the biggest threat we face is our own government right now, and we're not going to lose passion on that subject, we're not going to all of a sudden stop caring about that.* You people in the media and the White House need to know. That's well put, Sandy.* Thank you.

Offhand, I'd say you're more loyal to the Democratic Party than to the United States.

...as opposed to the leftist view of free speech, which wants government to shut down conflicting viewpoints?
Once again you prove yourself to be a perfect contrarian indicator. I have NEVER voted for a Dem. I always vote third Party or write-in.
Uh huh. Then change my statement to:

Offhand, I'd say you're more loyal to the leftist agenda than to the United States.
And how exactly does that make you any less of a perfect contrarian indicator?

Who do you think they hate more: Fox News or the Taliban?
September 6 - 12, 2002
Rogue Statesman
Congressman Dana Rohrabacher’s absolutely crazy, quite possibly illegal back-channel chats with the villains of Sept. 11

by R. Scott Moxley

"[Rohrabacher] says the Taliban are devout traditionalists—not terrorists or revolutionaries. He believes a Taliban takeover [of Afghanistan] would be a positive development."

... "Listen! Hold on!" said Rohrabacher. "I am a bigger expert on Afghanistan than any member of Congress." ...

A November/December 1996 article in Washington Report on Middle East Affairs reported, "The potential rise of power of the Taliban does not alarm Rohrabacher" because the congressman believes the "Taliban could provide stability in an area where chaos was creating a real threat to the U.S." Later in the article, Rohrabacher claimed that:

Taliban leaders are "not terrorists or revolutionaries."

Media reports documenting the Taliban’s harsh, radical beliefs were "nonsense."

The Taliban would develop a "disciplined, moral society" that did not harbor terrorists.

The Taliban posed no threat to the U.S.

So feeling passionately about unemployment is the same as wanting to watch somebody die?

I don't know about Rush's logic, but I've certainly learned something about yours.
And I yours.

Spitefully hoping Americans suffer the loss of their jobs is wonderful to CON$ as long as CON$ "passionately" hate Americans. :cuckoo:
You make her more PATRIOTIC the more you defend your "passionate" America hating MessiahRushie.
Thank you.

I would LOVE to see this quote that Rush hopes America loses their jobs.

I bet he has to dash to Media Matters. Place your bets!!!!!!!!

Put your money where your worthless lying America hating mouth is!!!!!!!!!!

You think America hating Stuttering LimpTard never spitefully said he hopes ALL hard working American Joes SUFFER the loss of their jobs because the pathological liar has denied it repeatedly and blamed the media. How STUPID do you have to be to believe a premeditated liar?

Stupid enough to bet money I hope. :rofl:

Worthless lying CON$ are all talk and no action, so come on, I dare you to bet an amount of money you won't welsh on after you lose. We can settle up with PayPal.
So put up or shut the fuck up, SUCKER!

Once again you prove yourself to be a perfect contrarian indicator. I have NEVER voted for a Dem. I always vote third Party or write-in.

Offhand, I'd say you're more loyal to the leftist agenda than to the United States.
And how does you flinging silly words about change the fact that you're more loyal to your politics than the country?

And how does you flinging silly words about change the fact that you're more loyal to your politics than the country?
And how does the fact that you've been wrong about EVERYTHING so far suddenly make you right about this?

The fact that you are ALWAYS wrong is what makes you a PERFECT contrarian indicator. You are merely obeying your MessiahRushie's programming stated in the first quote in my sig.

And how does the fact that you've been wrong about EVERYTHING so far suddenly make you right about this?

The fact that you are ALWAYS wrong is what makes you a PERFECT contrarian indicator. You are merely obeying your MessiahRushie's programming stated in the first quote in my sig.
:lol: I don't listen to Rush. I prefer music on the radio, not talk. You probably listen to him more than I do to get your daily dose of outrage.

Looks like you've had yet another meme shot out of the saddle. :rofl:

:lol: I don't listen to Rush. I prefer music on the radio, not talk. You probably listen to him more than I do to get your daily dose of outrage.

Looks like you've had yet another meme shot out of the saddle. :rofl:
Again, how believable is anything a perfect contrarian indicator claims?

As I have already said, I listen to him because I make money off the ignorant suckers stupid enough to believe your MessiahRushie. And I probably listen to a lot more music than you also! :lol:

If you were in the presence of a man having a heart attack, how would you respond? As he clutched his chest in desperation and pain, would you call 911? Would you try to save him from dying? Of course you would.
But if that man was Rush Limbaugh, and you were Sarah Spitz, a producer for National Public Radio (update: Spitz was a producer for NPR affiliate KCRW for the show Left, Right & Center), that isn’t what you’d do at all.
In a post to the list-serv Journolist, an online meeting place for liberal journalists, Spitz wrote that she would “Laugh loudly like a maniac and watch his eyes bug out” as Limbaugh writhed in torment.

In boasting that she would gleefully watch a man die in front of her eyes, Spitz seemed to shock even herself. “I never knew I had this much hate in me,” she wrote. “But he deserves it.”

The very existence of Fox News, meanwhile, sends Journolisters into paroxysms of rage. When Howell Raines charged that the network had a conservative bias, the members of Journolist discussed whether the federal government should shut the channel down.
“I am genuinely scared” of Fox, wrote Guardian columnist Daniel Davies, because it “shows you that a genuinely shameless and unethical media organisation *cannot* be controlled by any form of peer pressure or self-regulation, and nor can it be successfully cold-shouldered or ostracised. In order to have even a semblance of control, you need a tough legal framework.” Davies, a Brit, frequently argued the United States needed stricter libel laws.

And so a debate ensued. Time’s Scherer, who had seemed to express support for increased regulation of Fox, suddenly appeared to have qualms: “Do you really want the political parties/white house picking which media operations are news operations and which are a less respectable hybrid of news and political advocacy?”

A lot more here!

Read more: Liberal journalists suggest government shut down Fox News | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Wow! Liberal journalists are really telling us who they feer. All that liberal frothing can be boiled down to this. They can't control the news as long as their is an alternative that tells the truth!

They are FURIOUS that they can't lie, spike news, and smear with impunity. THEY HATE THAT!

This is funny stuff, and I love to read it. They are losing the public dialogue and their power, and they know it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've heard worse from conservatives;

limbaugh "leave only some liberals left alive"

limbaugh to the chicago police when the dems were convening "FINISH the job" (kill them)

limbaugh "we are at war with liberals. liberals are the enemy. In war it's ok to kill your enemies"

I deplore suggestions of hate and violence from BOTH sides

but I see them coming more from conservatives then I do from liberals

you can go to conservative sites that sell bumper stickers and buy stickers that say;

"club liberals"
"shoot a liberal"
"I accelerate for liberals"
"nuke NY"

I have no doubt that no matter how angry you get whn a liberal does this it doesn't bother you at all when cons do it

I've heard worse from conservatives;

limbaugh "leave only some liberals left alive"

limbaugh to the chicago police when the dems were convening "FINISH the job" (kill them)

limbaugh "we are at war with liberals. liberals are the enemy. In war it's ok to kill your enemies"

I deplore suggestions of hate and violence from BOTH sides

but I see them coming more from conservatives then I do from liberals

you can go to conservative sites that sell bumper stickers and buy stickers that say;

"club liberals"
"shoot a liberal"
"I accelerate for liberals"
"nuke NY"

I have no doubt that no matter how angry you get whn a liberal does this it doesn't bother you at all when cons do it

Links please.

As I have already said, I listen to him because I make money off the ignorant suckers stupid enough to believe your MessiahRushie. And I probably listen to a lot more music than you also! :lol:
Well, not much point in continuing this conversation. You've decided you're so smart you can do both sides.

Remind me again...why is it you loons claim to be open-minded and tolerant? :confused:

Open minded and tolerant??

Is that kinda like Open and transparant???

They both SOUND real good. LOL

Well, not much point in continuing this conversation. You've decided you're so smart you can do both sides.

Remind me again...why is it you loons claim to be open-minded and tolerant? :confused:

Conversations with ed are usually pointless. He lives in his private world and should just be left alone.

If you were in the presence of a man having a heart attack, how would you respond? As he clutched his chest in desperation and pain, would you call 911? Would you try to save him from dying? Of course you would.
But if that man was Rush Limbaugh, and you were Sarah Spitz, a producer for National Public Radio (update: Spitz was a producer for NPR affiliate KCRW for the show Left, Right & Center), that isn’t what you’d do at all.
In a post to the list-serv Journolist, an online meeting place for liberal journalists, Spitz wrote that she would “Laugh loudly like a maniac and watch his eyes bug out” as Limbaugh writhed in torment.

In boasting that she would gleefully watch a man die in front of her eyes, Spitz seemed to shock even herself. “I never knew I had this much hate in me,” she wrote. “But he deserves it.”

ann coulter gleefully boasted that her biggest regret about 9/11 was that t he terrorists didn't kill everyuone at the new york times.

a few years ago there was a dirty bomb scare, ostensinly in Boston, and conservatives on the yahoo message board were GLEEFULLY BOASTING that they were GLAD it was going to happen to all those liberals in the northeast

[This is funny stuff, and I love to read it. They are losing the public dialogue and their power, and they know it![/]

Liberals are losing?

lol, Liberals are electing liberal presidents. Conservatives cry about not even being able to nominate one.

Losing my ass. Rush Limbaugh has been out there 20 years trying to advance the conservative agenda.

Is the country more conservative now than it was 20 years ago.

No. 20 years of rightwing failure.

[This is funny stuff, and I love to read it. They are losing the public dialogue and their power, and they know it![/]

Liberals are losing?

lol, Liberals are electing liberal presidents. Conservatives cry about not even being able to nominate one.

Losing my ass. Rush Limbaugh has been out there 20 years trying to advance the conservative agenda.

Is the country more conservative now than it was 20 years ago.

No. 20 years of rightwing failure.

"Is the country more conservative now than it was 20 years ago."

No.

In fact, even conservatives are MORE LIBERAL TODAY than they were 20 years ago;

20 years ago cons were VEHEMENTLY OPPOSED to women entering the military institutes
(look at what they did to shannon faulkner at the citadel)

today, they embrace it

20 years ago conservatives were VEHEMENTLY opposed to homosexuality

today, though they still try to discriminate against them they are MORE likely to accept SPOUSAL rights for homosexuals and LESS likely to froth at the mouth at the mention of homosexuality

20 years ago cons were very much opposed to "racial mixing"
today...they couldn't care less

20 years ago they would NEVER have voted for a black or a woman for president

today, they would, as long as the black or the woman is conservatively correct enough for them

20 years ago cons would have blasted any gay who came out of the closet

today, gays are out and about everywhere (on tv, in sports, in politics) and most people (evenm cons) don't care

20 years ago cons wanted to "take out back and shoot" all pot smokers

today acceptance of pot is GROWING all over the country

20 years ago atheists were still a tiny minority and still in the closet (with gays?)

today atheists are out and polls indicate they are about 15% of the population

more and more people are livng together without getting married
EVERYONE has sex outside of marriage
divorce is EASY to get, FEW people stay in bad marriages....

America is more liberal today than ever

and so are many conservatives

Yes the social conservative agenda has been a total failure over the last 20 years, but that's only because conservatives are ALWAYS socially on the wrong side of history.

Forum List

Back