Liberal journalists suggest government shut down Fox News and she wants to kill Rush

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
If you were in the presence of a man having a heart attack, how would you respond? As he clutched his chest in desperation and pain, would you call 911? Would you try to save him from dying? Of course you would.
But if that man was Rush Limbaugh, and you were Sarah Spitz, a producer for National Public Radio (update: Spitz was a producer for NPR affiliate KCRW for the show Left, Right & Center), that isn’t what you’d do at all.
In a post to the list-serv Journolist, an online meeting place for liberal journalists, Spitz wrote that she would “Laugh loudly like a maniac and watch his eyes bug out” as Limbaugh writhed in torment.

In boasting that she would gleefully watch a man die in front of her eyes, Spitz seemed to shock even herself. “I never knew I had this much hate in me,” she wrote. “But he deserves it.”

The very existence of Fox News, meanwhile, sends Journolisters into paroxysms of rage. When Howell Raines charged that the network had a conservative bias, the members of Journolist discussed whether the federal government should shut the channel down.
“I am genuinely scared” of Fox, wrote Guardian columnist Daniel Davies, because it “shows you that a genuinely shameless and unethical media organisation *cannot* be controlled by any form of peer pressure or self-regulation, and nor can it be successfully cold-shouldered or ostracised. In order to have even a semblance of control, you need a tough legal framework.” Davies, a Brit, frequently argued the United States needed stricter libel laws.

And so a debate ensued. Time’s Scherer, who had seemed to express support for increased regulation of Fox, suddenly appeared to have qualms: “Do you really want the political parties/white house picking which media operations are news operations and which are a less respectable hybrid of news and political advocacy?”

A lot more here!

Read more: Liberal journalists suggest government shut down Fox News | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Wow! Liberal journalists are really telling us who they feer. All that liberal frothing can be boiled down to this. They can't control the news as long as their is an alternative that tells the truth!

They are FURIOUS that they can't lie, spike news, and smear with impunity. THEY HATE THAT!

This is funny stuff, and I love to read it. They are losing the public dialogue and their power, and they know it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I couldn't believe this shit when I heard it last night but then again....look at the leftwing dipshits who control the government....they just might take her up on the suggestion.
Rule by fear and racism......the Obama Presidency is sinking faster than the HMS Hood

If you were in the presence of a man having a heart attack, how would you respond? As he clutched his chest in desperation and pain, would you call 911? Would you try to save him from dying? Of course you would.
But if that man was Rush Limbaugh, and you were Sarah Spitz, a producer for National Public Radio (update: Spitz was a producer for NPR affiliate KCRW for the show Left, Right & Center), that isn’t what you’d do at all.
In a post to the list-serv Journolist, an online meeting place for liberal journalists, Spitz wrote that she would “Laugh loudly like a maniac and watch his eyes bug out” as Limbaugh writhed in torment.

In boasting that she would gleefully watch a man die in front of her eyes, Spitz seemed to shock even herself. “I never knew I had this much hate in me,” she wrote. “But he deserves it.”

The very existence of Fox News, meanwhile, sends Journolisters into paroxysms of rage. When Howell Raines charged that the network had a conservative bias, the members of Journolist discussed whether the federal government should shut the channel down.
“I am genuinely scared” of Fox, wrote Guardian columnist Daniel Davies, because it “shows you that a genuinely shameless and unethical media organisation *cannot* be controlled by any form of peer pressure or self-regulation, and nor can it be successfully cold-shouldered or ostracised. In order to have even a semblance of control, you need a tough legal framework.” Davies, a Brit, frequently argued the United States needed stricter libel laws.

And so a debate ensued. Time’s Scherer, who had seemed to express support for increased regulation of Fox, suddenly appeared to have qualms: “Do you really want the political parties/white house picking which media operations are news operations and which are a less respectable hybrid of news and political advocacy?”

A lot more here!

Read more: Liberal journalists suggest government shut down Fox News | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

Wow! Liberal journalists are really telling us who they feer. All that liberal frothing can be boiled down to this. They can't control the news as long as their is an alternative that tells the truth!

They are FURIOUS that they can't lie, spike news, and smear with impunity. THEY HATE THAT!

This is funny stuff, and I love to read it. They are losing the public dialogue and their power, and they know it!

BOGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

(You Jr. High chickies are bored, from Summer Vacation, alREADY???)​

A lot more here!

BOGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you heard it here first. Shamane says it's bogus. We must now more on!

A lot more here!

If there was ever a moment to use fascist imagery this is it. Fucking sickening.
173-0414222001-nazi.jpg

....................^^^........................^^^
The "ideal" liberal FCC : The liberal media
camp_children1.jpg

.................^^^
CONCERVATIVE MEDIA

A lot more here!

If there was ever a moment to use fascist imagery this is it. Fucking sickening.
173-0414222001-nazi.jpg

....................^^^........................^^^
The "ideal" liberal FCC : The liberal media
camp_children1.jpg

.................^^^
CONCERVATIVE MEDIA

I remember Ann Coulter making the comment, one of the reason liberals hated 9/11 so much is it stopped their forward momentum to convict conservatives simply for being conservative. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep, and they accuse conservatives of being "hate filled". I can't think of a single case where a conservative pundit has ever called for the death of anyone other than convicted murderers....and yet the lefty's are talking about it all the time!

If you can't beat them take them off the air....

Fox News has more viewers than all of the other cable news channels combined!!!!!

Cable News Ratings - TV Ratings, Nielsen Ratings, Television Show Ratings | TVbytheNumbers.com

Well be reasonable. They are furious they can't compete with Fox News. They sure aren't intelligent enough to think of an alternative. What else can they do but ask the government to shut them down? ;)

Liberal societal corollary #1 Speech regulation: contrary voices are to be regulated, barred, banned when possible, mocked and marginalized when not. Progressive voices are encouraged, lionized, amplified- in the name of ‘diversity,;’ or ‘liberation,’ or ‘unity,’ and, most of all, ‘progress.’ Goldberg, “Liberal Fascism,” p. 313.

(emphasis mine)

Yep, and they accuse conservatives of being "hate filled". I can't think of a single case where a conservative pundit has ever called for the death of anyone other than convicted murderers....and yet the lefty's are talking about it all the time!

In the words of the great Yogi, it's so difficult to make predictions, especially about the future...

but it is easier if one can find similarity in the past.

The progressives will not give up power without a fight...a literal fight.

There are indications that there may not be the right wing sweep in 2012...and if that proves true, consider a previous Progressive administration, and how far it would go:

During WW I, under the Progressive Woodrow Wilson, American was a fascist nation.
1. Had the world’s first modern propaganda ministry
2. Political prisoners by the thousands were harassed, beaten, spied upon and thrown in jail for simply expressing private opinions.
3. The national leader accused foreigners and immigrants of injecting treasonous ‘poison’ into the American bloodstream
4. Newspapers and magazines were closed for criticizing the government
5. Almost 100,000 government propaganda agents were sent out to whip up support for the regime and the war
6. College professors imposed loyalty oaths on their colleagues
7. Nearly a quarter million ‘goons’ were given legal authority to beat and intimidate ‘slackers’ and dissenters
8. Leading artists and writers dedicated their work to proselytizing for the government.
http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/Classical_Liberalism_vs_Modern_Liberal_Conservatism.pdf p. 9

#4 is the OP!

Did you see #7? How different than the Department of Justice allowing black intimidation of white voters?
Listen to the tone in the OP...and see if you hear an echo.

A lot more here!

BOGUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That article in no way disproves the hatred some liberal journalists have for conservatives as described in the OP. No amount of PITA formatting will make it so, either.

If you want to know what a liberal wants/feels, see what he accuses conservatives of.

Forum List

Back