Liberal indoctrination camp

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Apr 19, 2012.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    This liberal indoctrination camp has been exposed by this journalist. Also known as "UC Berkeley", you'll be SHOCKED at the level of idiocracy in this left wing camp:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUybMMYmpxo]FILTHY HIPPIES EVERYWHERE! (Crowder Does UCBerkeley) - YouTube[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. buckeye45_73

buckeye45_73 Lakhota's my *****

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,034
    LOL, that was hilarious. Cal Berkley does it again!

3. FireFly

FireFly Bright F**ker

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +520
    Old Rocks in the Head & rdean will freak when they see this.

4. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
  5. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Or how about a slut with 15 kids, no job, soaking in welfare, bitching that "SOMEBODY OWES ME" and, NO JOKE, this whore said "ALL THESE (15) KIDS, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, SOMEBODY NEEDS TO PAY"!!

Thats right, YOU BITCH!! YOU need to be held accountable!!! She was charge with contempt of court for not telling a judge she was.....PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUW2vCPX7w&feature=related]Woman With 15 Kids: "Somebody needs to be held accountable, and they need to pay." - YouTube[/ame]

6. FireFly

FireFly Bright F**ker

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +520
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hhJ_49leBw"]Communism[/ame]

7. gallantwarrior

gallantwarrior Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    So far in the boonies, I'm not on google street vi
    Ratings:
    +6,158
    My first thought was, did they eat the other three kids? But I later ascertained that those three were over 15 and therefore eligible to breed their own "families" and sign up for benefits, so they no doubt left lovely Angel's home to do just that.
    Then, I could not help but think the remaining 12 children would be better served being placed in foster home(s). What an opportunity for liberals/progressives to step up and really help out a miserable situation for some truly innocent children.
    Angel is a posterchild for everything that is bad and wrong with the public assistance system. She obviously has NO concept of responsibility to her own children. Everyone else owes her and her kids a living.
    Forced steriliztion for the bitch, Angel. And I mean that in the basest sense. A bitch dog breeds like she does. Then toss her ass out on the street, remove her parental rights...rights she has abdicated by her own actions and attitude. If there are family members willing to take those poor children in, encourage that. If the kids have to be split up, sobeit. Find decent foster situations and give them a far better chance they have with some bitch that fucks any buck, anywhere. Animals have more integrity than sweet lil Angel. I feel sorry for the children. They never asked to be bred by some rutting bitch in heat.

8. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,364
    Ah yes, those goddamned colleges. Just like Cheney said, "Too much of a good thing". They all should quit at fifth grade level and marry their cousins. Become more like Tennessee.

9. Meister

Meister Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,102
    Hmmm, now that 'splains a lot. :D

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  10. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    No, not all colleges, just some. I suspect if you went to the campus of West Point, or Annapolis, or Duke, or Vanderbilt, you'd find a lot more intelligent life and common sense.

But if you left wing idiots are willing to pay that much for such a sorry "education", then wonder why morons who graduate from places like Berkeley with a degree in "Multiculturalism" can't find work and end up in a park protest, well, you get what you pay for.