Liberal Hollywood still doesn't get it. Their endorsements don't mean dick as shown by Osoff's loss.

In November last, GOP won by 20 points in the 6th.

In June now, the GOP won by 5 points in the 6th.

I remember: Cher promised to go to Jupiter if Trump wins. Can anybody tell me if she's on her way to Jupiter yet? May be a few more celebrities will move out after Ossoff's loss? Let's hope, but I doubt.

They may be good in making movies, but they sure suck when it comes to politics.

I hope Hollywood remains clueless. The more they get involved in promoting Dem candidates, the more unpopular they make the Dems in Normal America.

Skip to at least 30 minutes in for glorious schadenfreude!

The first 5 is kinda relevant because they thought their boy would win.

@32:32, Anderson's eyes are all puffy like he's been crying and there are excuses being made.

:badgrin:

32-36-ish is the bomb!

Other than the money they contribute to mostly democrat issues the dirty little secret is that Americans view Hollywood as a human zoo that has no bearing on their lives or political views.

I don't understand why so many people do give a shit what these fuckhead "celebrities" have to say about anything. Of course these assholes who make a living pretending to be shit they aren't, then pretend to be experts on shit and naive bed wetters gulp it up.

Fortunately it's the bottom rung of society, truly the weakest links.

I don't understand why so many people do give a shit what these fuckhead "celebrities" have to say about anything. Of course these assholes who make a living pretending to be shit they aren't, then pretend to be experts on shit and naive bed wetters gulp it up.

i wonder if OssHoffs 2nd cousin removed "Richard Assman" will be running in the next local election

"Trump only won the district by a 1% margin" is a fallacy of false equivalency.

The GOP winner in November won by 20 points, Handel only by 5 points.

As an Asian-American, celebrity endorsements from the racist ,segregated Hollywood celebrities have as much of an influence on my vote as Kim Jong-un's endorsement. #MAGA

Who outside Hollywood actually cares about their opinion? I'm good with them dumping money in lost causes though and hope they keep it up. This may be the first presidency in history where celebrities are voted against and they can't handle it.

can you imagine if his first name was Dick? "Dick Ossoff"?

Forum List

Back