Liberal fraud

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Obamacare was created to insure some 40+ million uninsured Americans. Yet here we are today with Obama BRAGGING about its success when there are now 47 million uninsured americans.

In fact I bet more Americans lost their insurance than uninsured Americans getting covered.

Democrat sympathizers create polls that leave out the details of, or even the mention, of obamacare and then proclaim it a success.

Celebrate till you've got a 2 day hangover because as soon as SANE individuals take over DC this scam will be repealed

Obamacare was created to insure some 40+ million uninsured Americans. Yet here we are today with Obama BRAGGING about its success when there are now 47 million uninsured americans.

In fact I bet more Americans lost their insurance than uninsured Americans getting covered.

Democrat sympathizers create polls that leave out the details of, or even the mention, of obamacare and then proclaim it a success.

Celebrate till you've got a 2 day hangover because as soon as SANE individuals take over DC this scam will be repealed

Source(s)?

Obama is the biggest liar we have ever had in the Oval Office and that is really saying something. Eventually even the leftist dunderheads will figure it out and when that happens Obama's legacy is just what he will deserve. A big fucking liar and a racist America hater... that's his legacy.

How many of the uninsured, the ones this fucking disaster was supposedly created for, are now insured?

Oh.....half a dozen.....eight at the most. You have a winner in this. All you have to do is compel your candidates to bring it up at every opportunity. The American people hate this law. It is a train wreck!

• Banned
How many of the uninsured, the ones this fucking disaster was supposedly created for, are now insured?

Oh.....half a dozen.....eight at the most. You have a winner in this. All you have to do is compel your candidates to bring it up at every opportunity. The American people hate this law. It is a train wreck!

Can't argue my points so in the efforts of a down syndrome teen you TRY to mock it.

You have 0 to offer.

Can't argue my points so in the efforts of a down syndrome teen you TRY to mock it.

You have 0 to offer.

A what? A "Down syndrome teen"? Man....you are one clever dude.

You don't have points to argue. I have agreed with you. The law is the worst thing that the DNC has ever had to deal with. Your guys are going to sweep the deck in November. Repeal! Repeal! Repeal

I see why so many have you on ignore

Yeah? Who is "so many"? And when are you going to join them?

Seems like about 25 to 30% of the righties have your dumb ass on ignore. Perhaps I sould join them. At least you were good for a couple worthless thread bumps.

Later loser

25 to 30%? Is that right? Can you show me where you got that info? Or...did it come from your ass like most of what you say?

Go ahead...put on your earmuffs, dummy.

Forum List

Back