Liberal Extremist College Faculty Still Defending Antifa With Lies / False Justifications

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Dartmouth faculty supports professor's comments justifying Antifa violence

Echoing the BS uttered by antifa's leader in Charlottesville - 'Violence was required to protect non-violence' - Dartmouth College faculty run to the defense of Mark Bray, the author of "Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook" and visiting professor at the Gender Research Institute at Dartmouth - the Antifa-Apologist who was publicy condemned by Dartmouth President Philip Hanlon for his comments.

Bray attempted to make the false justification of Antifa's violence against protestors as being 'defensive', an action taken against white supremacist violence:

"I think that a lot of people recognize that, when pushed, self-defense is a legitimate response to white supremacy and neo-Nazi violence," Bray said on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Aug. 20"

The only problem with Bray's comment / attempted justification of Antifa's violence is that it is complete bullshit. Antifa did not exercise 'self-defense' against white supremacists in Charlottesville or in any of the other 2 locations since Charlottesville. They have - admittedly - instigated violence, using violence and intimidation to strip Americans of their constitutional Rights and silence any other voices / ideology other than their own. Just recently Antifa marched chanting, in part, 'NO USA' and declared themselves to be Anti-American Anarchists.

This continued violence has even caused liberal journalists AND even previously violence-baiting Nancy Pelosi to condemn Antifa.

That has not stopped these Dartmouth Liberal jackasses from running to Bray's - and Antifa's - defense and repeating the same false crap Bray was / is claiming:

"Bray and more than 100 university faculty members took issue with Hanlon's condemnation and accused him of limiting free speech, Valley News reported.

"The importance of being able to organize for self defense if necessary as a last resort has to be on the table when we think of how to confront neo-Nazis and white supremacists," Bray said on Vermont Public Radio last week."

Bray and these 100+ IDIOTS just accused Hanlon - who condemned Bray's comments, not prevented him from making them - of violating his Right to free Speech...WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT ANTIFA, the group Bray and these idiots are supporting - ARE DOING!

'Being able to organize for self-defense' is NOT what Antifa is doing. Again, even the leader of the Charlottesville Antifa group openly declared they went to Charlottesville with the full intent to physically attack the white supremacists in an attempt to shut down their rally.

So Bray is an ignorant Liberal Liar making fake claims in defense of self-proclaimed Anti-American Anarchist Fascist Liberals, and the 100+ faulty members who have raced to defend him from the Dartmouth College deans condemnation are also idiots.

The reich winger nazis started the violence and the antifa finished it.

Nobody's stopping the rubes from saying their free speech. In fact, I think they're daring them to.

"Bray and more than 100 university faculty members took issue with Hanlon's condemnation and accused him of limiting free speech, Valley News reported.
Holy fucking crap, there's some irony for you.

A Regressive concerned about free speech all of a sudden.
'Regressive' - Is that the Liberal term for anyone who disagrees with the violent Left Wing ideology / opinions?

Hey, I have no problem with these ignorant M*erF*ers exercising their right to publicly make idiots of themselves by spewing BS that even top Democrats are disagreeing with and condemning. It helps identify who the extremists / idiots are.

The reich winger nazis started the violence and the antifa finished it.
Unfortunately that has repeatedly been proven to be a LIE. The leader of the Charlottesville Antifa group even ADMITTED in an interview that THEY instigated the violence...but you keep spewing nonsense like these Dartmouth idiots...it's funny.

Dartmouth faculty supports professor's comments justifying Antifa violence

Echoing the BS uttered by antifa's leader in Charlottesville - 'Violence was required to protect non-violence' - Dartmouth College faculty run to the defense of Mark Bray, the author of "Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook" and visiting professor at the Gender Research Institute at Dartmouth - the Antifa-Apologist who was publicy condemned by Dartmouth President Philip Hanlon for his comments.

Bray attempted to make the false justification of Antifa's violence against protestors as being 'defensive', an action taken against white supremacist violence:

"I think that a lot of people recognize that, when pushed, self-defense is a legitimate response to white supremacy and neo-Nazi violence," Bray said on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Aug. 20"

The only problem with Bray's comment / attempted justification of Antifa's violence is that it is complete bullshit. Antifa did not exercise 'self-defense' against white supremacists in Charlottesville or in any of the other 2 locations since Charlottesville. They have - admittedly - instigated violence, using violence and intimidation to strip Americans of their constitutional Rights and silence any other voices / ideology other than their own. Just recently Antifa marched chanting, in part, 'NO USA' and declared themselves to be Anti-American Anarchists.

This continued violence has even caused liberal journalists AND even previously violence-baiting Nancy Pelosi to condemn Antifa.

That has not stopped these Dartmouth Liberal jackasses from running to Bray's - and Antifa's - defense and repeating the same false crap Bray was / is claiming:

"The importance of being able to organize for self defense if necessary as a last resort has to be on the table when we think of how to confront neo-Nazis and white supremacists," Bray said on Vermont Public Radio last week."

Bray and these 100+ IDIOTS just accused Hanlon - who condemned Bray's comments, not prevented him from making them - of violating his Right to free Speech...WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT ANTIFA, the group Bray and these idiots are supporting - ARE DOING!

'Being able to organize for self-defense' is NOT what Antifa is doing. Again, even the leader of the Charlottesville Antifa group openly declared they went to Charlottesville with the full intent to physically attack the white supremacists in an attempt to shut down their rally.

So Bray is an ignorant Liberal Liar making fake claims in defense of self-proclaimed Anti-American Anarchist Fascist Liberals, and the 100+ faulty members who have raced to defend him from the Dartmouth College deans condemnation are also idiots.

I don't understand why people who have been assaulted by the "Antifa" crowd don't identify the leaders and people who provide the funding for the group and go after them using RICO type statutes. These people are engaging in organized crime and need to be treated like the Mafia and/or the KKK.

If a Nazi came to my town, I'd be sore tempted to beat the shit out of him, too.

I don't understand why people who have been assaulted by the "Antifa" crowd don't identify the leaders and people who provide the funding for the group and go after them using RICO type statutes. These people are engaging in organized crime and need to be treated like the Mafia and/or the KKK.
I think that's coming, but the Libs will drag it out as long as they can, giving antifa every opportunity to carry out their violence - mush like Charlottesville police stood down and let antifa instigate and carry out the violence.

Holy fucking crap, there's some irony for you.

A Regressive concerned about free speech all of a sudden.
'Regressive' - Is that the Liberal term for anyone who disagrees with the violent Left Wing ideology / opinions?

Hey, I have no problem with these ignorant M*erF*ers exercising their right to publicly make idiots of themselves by spewing BS that even top Democrats are disagreeing with and condemning. It helps identify who the extremists / idiots are.
The term "Regressive Left" was initially coined by a liberal Muslim Brit to describe the leftists who align with Jihadists by default when they deflect for them, but it's essentially the same group. They're leftist authoritarians, not liberals.

I think that's coming, but the Libs will drag it out as long as they can, giving antifa every opportunity to carry out their violence - mush like Charlottesville police stood down and let antifa instigate and carry out the violence.

The victims of such violence should begin now. Just as the victims of the neo-Nazis and KKKers should be filing suits right now as well.

Dartmouth is not an extreme "liberal" school, but you have a faction that is violent, YES.

If a Nazi came to my town, I'd be sore tempted to beat the shit out of him, too.
why? are you a bully? you anti american? you don't like free speech? says enough for me. I'd provide you a mic and let you spew your stupid for all to hear. Would make me look like a fking genius.

Forum List

Back