Liberal Des Moines Register is a left wing paper that gave us Obama. Who cares what they say?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is a bad joke. Watching the left wingers on this board tout the Des Moines Register's editorial like it really matters to conservatives is surreal.

Romney's endorsement came after 40 count em 40 freaking years of endorsing liberals. And if you think about it Romney would be palatable to the paper because he was by no means a conservative.

So to the Register I say SHUT THE FUCK UP. CONSERVATIVES DON'T CARE!

Interesting article because it also explains that Obama dissed the editor of the Register before the Register endorsed Romney. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I think there was something going on there Lucy!

"Iowa launched Obama to the presidency in 2008. His win in the Iowa Caucus propelled his campaign. Obama later won the state in the general election against Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) by 9.5 points."

SHOCK Liberal Des Moines Register Endorses Romney First Republican Endorsement in 40 Years - Breitbart

This is a bad joke. Watching the left wingers on this board tout the Des Moines Register's editorial like it really matters to conservatives is surreal.

Romney's endorsement came after 40 count em 40 freaking years of endorsing liberals. And if you think about it Romney would be palatable to the paper because he was by no means a conservative.

Interesting article because it also explains that Obama dissed the editor of the Register before the Register endorsed Romney. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I think there was something going on there Lucy!

"Iowa launched Obama to the presidency in 2008. His win in the Iowa Caucus propelled his campaign. Obama later won the state in the general election against Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) by 9.5 points."

SHOCK Liberal Des Moines Register Endorses Romney First Republican Endorsement in 40 Years - Breitbart

Wow!

The LMSM hates Trump!

Wow!

the question today is: what rag ISN'T leftwing

every state I've lived has been leftwing. Even in Alaska. Most people would by the Anchorage rag to use for their sled dogs.

There are more conservative candidates in the GOP primary race than Trump, you idiot.

The left will always tell you who they fear by attacking them with ferocity.

yep, and what's sad is they let these leftwing rags lead them around by the nose. no matter they look like TWO faced hypocrites because we KNOW how they all attacked McCain when he running for President

GOOD GAWD

The left will always tell you who they fear by attacking them with ferocity.
Isn't that what conservatives do? Hillary is attacked daily, Sanders, not so much.....

Show us one thread on Hillary since they got the Trump fever? she isn't attacked with threads on how she was a draft dodger, she insulted someone, etc etc
you guys have been busy defending Trump, thus less attacks on Hillary at the MOMENT!!! :D

Personally, I never thought Trump would ever be a real Repub contender in this race from the get go....he didn't need to make his rapist comment or dig in on McCain to make me think such....

I love the guy....he's a real character, his arrogance and need for yet another 15 minutes of fame etc, is who he is and is kinda cute imo, however......Never did I ever think he would make a good US President and represent our country well.

I'd ignore the dems pouncing on him.....it means nothing..... it truly will come down to one of the other guys running, and time is being wasted on Trump, on both sides imo.

Forum List

Back