Liberal Analyst: Republicans Are Doing “Work with ISIS” when They Say “Radical Islam” (Video)

If we want to defeat radical Islam, we have to have moderate Islam on our side.
No more STUPID statement has ever been made on this board.

MUSLIMS don't WANT to be on ANYONE'S "SIDE" but their OWN, PERIOD. Their goal is to TAKE OVER THE WORLD.

What part about that don't the progtards understand?
If you know their "goal" it`s safe to assume you attend their meetings. What else did you learn?
If you don't know their goal, then it's safe to assume you're fucking RETARDED. You haven't learned anything.

Retarded is believing that an entire group fits within your perceptions colored by a minority of that group.
It's not surprising though as you show this same logical failing when addressing any group you are opposed to whether it's immigrants, refugees, blacks or liberals.
Your continued binary thinking when confronted with an opposing opinion is a sign of a lack of maturity and betrays your intellectual malady.

Conservatives today would think Bush an 'evil doer' himself for saying such things.

The teabaggers have REALLY f#$k up that party.

That idiot person is from the Hufferpufferpost. that should be enough reason to NOT give that site any of your support. do not go there, do not click on any of their links. they want to run down Republicans in this country with such nasty stupidity. then tell them to go to hell. Maybe they'll get a clue on who they send to Represent them.

I read more Leftist nonsense than I do Republican material. It's good to know what the enemy is thinking.

"Enemy"?

Looks like that reprogramming is coming along nicely.

Yes, enemy. How are they not? They disdain everything about the United States, and undermine the rule of law whenever and wherever possible.

Reprogramming? I'm from the 60s, just like Hillary. I was at Woodstock, a Lefty-fest if there ever was one.

She wasn't, so there. :p

It wasn't always that way they were our enemy. the Democrat party had some moderates in it up until Billy Clintion it seems to me. since then they have wiped them out of the party. and they are now filled with full blown hard core radicals like Obama/Holder/Pelosi/ Reid/Hillary, etc etc. And if they (people like Hutch) paid any attention to the people in the Progressive/democrat party. Obama and Hillary both claimed their enemy's were the Republicans. not some terrorist overseas. they named their own CITIZENS in this country

That idiot person is from the Hufferpufferpost. that should be enough reason to NOT give that site any of your support. do not go there, do not click on any of their links. they want to run down Republicans in this country with such nasty stupidity. then tell them to go to hell. Maybe they'll get a clue on who they send to Represent them.

I read more Leftist nonsense than I do Republican material. It's good to know what the enemy is thinking.

"Enemy"?

Yes, enemy. How are they not? They disdain everything about the United States, and undermine the rule of law whenever and wherever possible.

Reprogramming? I'm from the 60s, just like Hillary. I was at Woodstock, a Lefty-fest if there ever was one.

It wasn't always that way they were our enemy. the Democrat party had some moderates in it up until Billy Clintion it seems to me. since then they have wiped them out of the party. and they are now filled with full blown hard core radicals like Obama/Holder/Pelosi/ Reid/Hillary, etc etc. And if they (people like Hutch) paid any attention to the people in the Progressive/democrat party. Obama and Hillary both claimed their enemy's were the Republicans. not some terrorist overseas. they named their own CITIZENS in this country

Yup, I supported many Democrats and Democrat programs in the past. They went mad following Gore's loss in 2000, and the masks came off.

They are now an odd hybrid of Communist and fascist, and all totalitarian.

"Enemy"?

Ok, except none of them are radicals. Holder isn't even in gov't any longer and the others were all around during that time. You're a loon.

Senator Orrin Hatch, Republican from Utah, has said, “We all respect Senator Reid. He is one of the moderate voices around here who tries to get things to work.”

How far the conservatives have fallen.

Bush once stated rather emphatically that he was not a conservative.

Wanna try again?

UmHm. I guess there wasn't much else you could say.

Well, I could say I disagreed with him at the time, and disagree with the statement now.

Fine, but that has always been the official position since 9/11. When you hear conservative pundits screech about Obama not saying " radical Islam" , keep that in mind.

How far the conservatives have fallen.

Bush once stated rather emphatically that he was not a conservative.

Wanna try again?

UmHm. I guess there wasn't much else you could say.

Well, I could say I disagreed with him at the time, and disagree with the statement now.

Fine, but that has always been the official position since 9/11. When you hear conservative pundits screech about Obama not saying " radical Islam" , keep that in mind.

Ask me again if I care what the "official position" is.

Forum List

Back