Libby, and the Neo Cons, are set free!

I don't remember Obama accusing somebody of being a drug dealer on Twitter on the same day that he pardoned a convicted drug dealer.
Libby fell into the you lied to the FBI trap.................keep them talking til you find something that you can charge them with.............even if it's just a simple error of memory with no criminal intent..............

Perjury Trap...................and Libby has served a long time under that Trap.............and he didn't sell drugs to kids..............

But the drug dealers were Rehabilitated and deserved a second chance..............yet lying requires a longer sentence than asshats selling meth to our kids???

Libby's a lawyer, why do you want others to believe he didn't know he lied and didn't understand the consequences?

I suspect he fell on his sword for Cheney, and felt that he was sure to be pardoned by Bush. When he wasn't, I'm sure he was shocked.
Why do you try to dodge the reality of the perjury trap used all the time............

I don't remember Obama accusing somebody of being a drug dealer on Twitter on the same day that he pardoned a convicted drug dealer.
Libby fell into the you lied to the FBI trap.................keep them talking til you find something that you can charge them with.............even if it's just a simple error of memory with no criminal intent..............

Perjury Trap...................and Libby has served a long time under that Trap.............and he didn't sell drugs to kids..............

But the drug dealers were Rehabilitated and deserved a second chance..............yet lying requires a longer sentence than asshats selling meth to our kids???

Libby's a lawyer, why do you want others to believe he didn't know he lied and didn't understand the consequences?

I suspect he fell on his sword for Cheney, and felt that he was sure to be pardoned by Bush. When he wasn't, I'm sure he was shocked.
Why do you try to dodge the reality of the perjury trap used all the time............

Because I spent 32 years in LE, and as an officer of the court.

Q. Why do you believe the bullshit of Fake News and anything which spews from the lips of the liars in the White House?

Bush said in his memoir that he was asked by Cheney to pardon Libby. Instead he turned the case over to White House lawyers who found that there was enough evidence to convict Libby. That's why Bush only commuted his sentence. He even said that Cheney was furious at him for not giving Libby a full pardon.

Q. Why do you believe the bullshit of Fake News and anything which spews from the lips of the liars in the White House?
Well I will take the fifth when innocent and tell you nothing.....

You know damned well they use entrapment.......................

Libby is now free BTW...........over turn that.

Q. Why do I post

A. Because I believe in the rule of law, and all of that I professed in the post above.

I've coined the phrase Callous Conservative to define what I see as the creed of the Republican Party, a party whose job number one is power. A political party which puts the Party First and claims ownership of an ideology which is neither pragmatic nor democratic.

Yet you are upset that an innocent man was pardoned.

That seems pretty callous of you.

Q. Why do I post

A. Because I believe in the rule of law, and all of that I professed in the post above.

I've coined the phrase Callous Conservative to define what I see as the creed of the Republican Party, a party whose job number one is power. A political party which puts the Party First and claims ownership of an ideology which is neither pragmatic nor democratic.

An innocent man? The evidence is he was not innocent, he was convicted of the crime of Perjury. A felony! Thus you've echoed a lie, which is now going all over the Internet with no substantive evidence to make such a claim.

Libby pardoned - Twitter Search

Your chance to tweet your response, here's mine:

Trump has resurrected the Neo-Con Movement, expect a war of choice once Pompeo is confirmed.

The neo cons never left. Libby being in prison was a travesty of justice.

YOu dont' want war? Tell your libs leaders to stop pushing for it.

Libby never spent a day in prison, the sentence to incarceration was commuted by President Bush, who did not pardon him.

Get your facts straight, you echo stuff you have no clue about.

Q. Why do I post

An innocent man? The evidence is he was not innocent, he was convicted of the crime of Perjury. A felony! Thus you've echoed a lie, which is now going all over the Internet with no substantive evidence to make such a claim.

He mis-remembered something well after the fact.

That he was convicted of a crime based on that, is a massive injustice.

Trump has resurrected the Neo-Con Movement, expect a war of choice once Pompeo is confirmed.

The neo cons never left. Libby being in prison was a travesty of justice.

YOu dont' want war? Tell your libs leaders to stop pushing for it.

Libby never spent a day in prison, the sentence to incarceration was commuted by President Bush, who did not pardon him.

Get your facts straight, you echo stuff you have no clue about.

Glad to hear that, it is still a massive injustice, and that you libs support it, and want to see innocent people in prison, shows what type of people you are.

Well I will take the fifth when innocent and tell you nothing.....

You know damned well they use entrapment.......................

Libby is now free BTW...........over turn that.

That's what Libby should have done. Instead he fell on his sword to protect Cheney. As a lawyer, Libby knew what he did and what the consequences might be (though I suspect he was promised a pardon and Bush II didn't make that promise, Cheney did).

Top-24-who-cares-meme4.jpg

You really do have your head way up your ass. Why do you post? You have NEVER posted anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking. Now, I not calling you an idiot, your posts though are clearly defined as idiot-grams.

Q. Why do I post

He lied, he's trained as a lawyer - don't continue the Big Lie it makes you look more foolish than even I know you to be!

You really do have your head way up your ass. Why do you post? You have NEVER posted anything of substance, thoughtful or thought provoking. Now, I not calling you an idiot, your posts though are clearly defined as idiot-grams.

A lot of conservatives have given up on talking to liberals.

You seem to be impervious to any information that does not support your already reached conclusions.

Q. Why do I post

He lied, he's trained as a lawyer - don't continue the Big Lie it makes you look more foolish than even I know you to be!

It's telling that you have not posted the lie, that was so damning that you want him to serve time for it.

He was sentenced to 30 MONTHS in prison for this terrible lie.

Really? What was Libby convicted of? Did it have ANYTHING to do with Iraq? No -- it did not.. This is just the worse example of partisan bickering and spin..

Libby was convicted of Perjury, as a lawyer he knew the consequences and made a conscious choice. Even President G. W. Bush refused to pardon him.

BTW, IMO Trump only does something for someone if he feels it benefits him, and this pardon may have been his way of giving comfort to those already indicted, those already convicted or plead guilty and anyone else who is in jeopardy of Prison that help is on the way.

Am I a partisan? You bet. The Republican Party is the party of the rich and of Global Corporations. It does not represent me, my sons or my grandchildren. And I'm not poor, in fact my income is more than 2 & 1/2 times that of mean, I own property and have liquid investments of seven figures, so the claim I want free stuff paid for by the government and people like me is utter bullshit.

Libby, Wolfowitz, Rice, Rumsfeld, Cheney and Bush II sent too many into harms ways in Iraq by using fear and hate mongering. They pretend to be Christians but act like vandals. The raid tax payer money for their benefit and seek to destroy SS, SSI, Medicaid, Medicare while rewarding global corporations with tax cuts, corporations which already keep Billions of taxable profits overseas.

Walking North of Georgetown, Grand Cayman, my wife and I walked past a two story, run down, apt building, with well established global firms listed on the mail box. Republicans are liars, corrupt to the corp and complicit in this activity, and benefit from their silence by being funded in their elections.

So this a partisan fabrication that you are parroting. M'kay.. Just wanted to know why you're hallucinating.. As a dedicated Libertarian with NO stakes in your grudge death match, I can ASSURE you that BOTH of your corrupt, inept parties STOLE money from the working poor that was SUPPOSED to go to the benefit of Soc Sec. And BOTH the useless feuding tribes are responsible for punishing Iraq for 12 fucking years KILLING over 300,000 innocent Iraqi civilians ---- PRIOR to the invasion to remove Saddam on the SAME BULLSHIT WMD pretenses.

Clear as a bell from where the 1/2 of America sits that's not brainwashed and mentally disabled by hate and partisan spin and fairy tales... The guilty WILL be punished eventually.

Really? What was Libby convicted of? Did it have ANYTHING to do with Iraq? No -- it did not.. This is just the worse example of partisan bickering and spin..

Libby was convicted of Perjury, as a lawyer he knew the consequences and made a conscious choice. Even President G. W. Bush refused to pardon him.

BTW, IMO Trump only does something for someone if he feels it benefits him, and this pardon may have been his way of giving comfort to those already indicted, those already convicted or plead guilty and anyone else who is in jeopardy of Prison that help is on the way.

Am I a partisan? You bet. The Republican Party is the party of the rich and of Global Corporations. It does not represent me, my sons or my grandchildren. And I'm not poor, in fact my income is more than 2 & 1/2 times that of mean, I own property and have liquid investments of seven figures, so the claim I want free stuff paid for by the government and people like me is utter bullshit.

Libby, Wolfowitz, Rice, Rumsfeld, Cheney and Bush II sent too many into harms ways in Iraq by using fear and hate mongering. They pretend to be Christians but act like vandals. The raid tax payer money for their benefit and seek to destroy SS, SSI, Medicaid, Medicare while rewarding global corporations with tax cuts, corporations which already keep Billions of taxable profits overseas.

Walking North of Georgetown, Grand Cayman, my wife and I walked past a two story, run down, apt building, with well established global firms listed on the mail box. Republicans are liars, corrupt to the corp and complicit in this activity, and benefit from their silence by being funded in their elections.

So this a partisan fabrication that you are parroting. M'kay.. Just wanted to know why you're hallucinating.. As a dedicated Libertarian with NO stakes in your grudge death match, I can ASSURE that BOTH of your corrupt, inept parties STOLE money from the working poor that was SUPPOSED to go to the benefit of Soc Sec. And BOTH the useless feuding tribes are responsible for punishing Iraq for 12 fucking years KILLING over 300,000 innocent Iraqi civilians ---- PRIOR to the invasion to remove Saddam on the SAME BULLSHIT WMD pretenses.

Clear as a bell from where the 1/2 of America sits that's not brainwashed and mentally disable by partisan spin and fairy tales...

I AM a partisan republican, and even I agree that both parties are responsible for the waste of money that was supposed to go to soc sec, and that both were responsible for the stupid sanctions.

I've been waiting for a non-interventionalist candidate to win the republicans primaries since the end of the Cold War.

(my state is late in the primaries, so it has generally been decided by the time it got to me)

Q. Why do I post

It's telling that you have not posted the lie, that was so damning that you want him to serve time for it.

He was sentenced to 30 MONTHS in prison for this terrible lie.

As I've said before, don't post on matters you've not researched and know nothing about:

Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury on five felony counts of making false statements to federal investigators, perjury for lying to a federal grand jury, and obstruction of justice for impeding the course of a federal grand jury investigation concerned with the possibly illegal leaking by government officials of the classified identity of a covert agent of the CIA, Valerie Plame Wilson, the wife of former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV.

Pursuant to the grand jury leak investigation, Libby was convicted on March 6, 2007, on four counts of perjury, obstruction of justice, and making false statements. He was acquitted of one count of making false statements.

United States v. Libby - Wikipedia

Happy now?

Forum List

Back