Libby, and the Neo Cons, are set free!

Maybe if Libby drove off a bridge and left a woman for dead in the car the bed wetters would be OK with it....

What if that "woman" (puke) was hitlary?

giphy.gif

Would take a special kind of fool - of any sex, gender, or persuasion to get in a car with Hillary. 'Specially if she were in the driver's seat.

As I've said before, don't post on matters you've not researched and know nothing about:

Libby was indicted by a federal grand jury on five felony counts of making false statements to federal investigators, perjury for lying to a federal grand jury, and obstruction of justice for impeding the course of a federal grand jury investigation concerned with the possibly illegal leaking by government officials of the classified identity of a covert agent of the CIA, Valerie Plame Wilson, the wife of former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson IV.

Pursuant to the grand jury leak investigation, Libby was convicted on March 6, 2007, on four counts of perjury, obstruction of justice, and making false statements. He was acquitted of one count of making false statements.

United States v. Libby - Wikipedia

Happy now?

Wow. There is nothing in that post that references what that oh so terrible lie WAS.

And yet you seem to think that there was. Very strange.

I'm now beginning to question your sanity.

I asked what the lie was. You gave me a list of the crimes that LIbby was charged with.

You are the one acting insane, if you think that was an answer to my question.

F. Off you are either a damn liar or illiterate. He was convicted, not indicted, and found guilty. That's a fact. Period, end of discussion....

Yes, you gave me a list of crimes he was charged with. Most of them he was convicted of. I did not deny that. That is obviously not the point I was asking about.

But what I asked for, what the lie was.

Nothing in the list of crimes, tells that.

WHAT, was the terrible lie, that you think is worth spending two and a half years in jail for?

Do your own research, I believe in the process, Innocent until proved guilty. Sometimes innocents do get convicted, but by discrediting the process you and other hacks who claim to be conservatives are anarchists light.

There has been nothing probative to support the allegation that Libby was railroaded. None, a book suggests Armatige told Novak months before the column outed her. That does not absolve Libby of asking Novak at a later date that the V.P. wanted Novak to out her.

Post convincing evidence that this ^^^ is not the case and I'll offer a mea culpa!

Wow. There is nothing in that post that references what that oh so terrible lie WAS.

And yet you seem to think that there was. Very strange.

I asked what the lie was. You gave me a list of the crimes that LIbby was charged with.

F. Off you are either a damn liar or illiterate. He was convicted, not indicted, and found guilty. That's a fact. Period, end of discussion....

Yes, you gave me a list of crimes he was charged with. Most of them he was convicted of. I did not deny that. That is obviously not the point I was asking about.

WHAT, was the terrible lie, that you think is worth spending two and a half years in jail for?

Do your own research, I believe in the process, Innocent until proved guilty. Sometimes innocents do get convicted, but by discrediting the process you and other hacks who claim to be conservatives are anarchists light.

There has been nothing probative to support the allegation that Libby was railroaded. None, a book suggests Armatige told Novak months before the column outed her. That does not absolve Libby of asking Novak at a later date that the V.P. wanted Novak to out her.

Post convincing evidence that this ^^^ is not the case and I'll offer a mea culpa!

What research? You wanted this guy to spend two and a half years in jail for this lie.

You must know what it is, because you already know that it is worth two and a half years in jail.

You cant' know that, unless you know what it is.

Unless....

You just want him in jail because he is a political opponent...

What research? You wanted this guy to spend two and a half years in jail for this lie.

You must know what it is, because you already know that it is worth two and a half years in jail.

Unless....

Go away.

Unless....

Go away.

Sure. Just tell me what he did that you think was worth two and a half years in jail.

Cause to me, it looks like an asshole couldn't find what he wanted to find, and just rail roaded some poor sap in order to create the illusion he did not fail.

Maybe if Libby drove off a bridge and left a woman for dead in the car the bed wetters would be OK with it....

What if that "woman" (puke) was hitlary?

giphy.gif

Would take a special kind of fool - of any sex, gender, or persuasion to get in a car with Hillary. 'Specially if she were in the driver's seat.

I doubt the hag has ever operated a motor vehicle.

Forum List

Back