libbs support ....

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
libbs support shitting on the flag,but oppose public displays of Christmas !!! can one of you lefties tell me why ??

Attachments

• $ows31.jpg
    $ows31.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 32
  • $christmas_tree31.jpg
    $christmas_tree31.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 19
libbs support shitting on the flag,but oppose public displays of Christmas !!! can one of you lefties tell me why ??
libbs also support the slaughter of 8 mth old fetuses but oppose the death penalty for convicted killers !!!:cuckoo:

Last edited:
libbs also the slaughter of 8 mth old fetuses but oppose the death penalty for convicted killers !!!:cuckoo:

Assuming you are a fellow American........
people like you have made our country that much more weaker.
And you probably believe (a safe assumption) that Obama is divisive. :badgrin:
WTF are U???

Okay, so you see one guy (not even necessarily liberal) shit on an American flag you automatically assume all liberals feel the same way. How do these mental shortcuts work out for you in the real world? I have a hard time believing you make friends easily.

:eusa_wall:

Let me spell this out for you: I am a liberal and I oppose shitting on American flag and I support the public display of Christmas.

Okay, so you see one guy (not even necessarily liberal) shit on an American flag you automatically assume all liberals feel the same way. How do these mental shortcuts work out for you in the real world? I have a hard time believing you make friends easily.

Let me spell this out for you: I am a liberal and I oppose shitting on American flag and I support the public display of Christmas.
are you saying this happened at a conservative rally ??? you and your kind are the biggest threat to America in history !! you are more vile and destructive than any enemy America has ever had to face !!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbvSywXDbxI]You Got Trolled! - YouTube[/ame]

It is possible for you to come up with something stupider if you try really really hard.

LOL

Um...you might want to consult the resident master on this, Truthmatters.

Gawd knows I'll be sorry for trying to explain anything to an OP that starts this way but ...

The flag is a piece of fabric, not worth anything IN AND OF ITSELF.

BUT, what it signifies and represents is (Ready for this??) That's right, and GOOD for you -

THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

While I don't really approve of "shitting" on the (US) flag, I will always approve of our right to do so, as guaranteed by, YEP! Right again!

THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

And, yes, of course, I support the right of every human being to make the most intimate and private decision about their lives - like, the RIGHT to marry any CONSENTING ADULT and the right to control their own reproduction.

And, I will fight anyone who tries to pass gazillions of laws to take those rights away from me or any other American.

Got it?

Good.

Now, stop peeking in people's windows and trying to control their lives. Go take care of your own life instead. And, stay away from underage children cuz THAT's where your rights end. (In case you were wondering.)

Gawd knows I'll be sorry for trying to explain anything to an OP that starts this way but ...

The flag is a piece of fabric, not worth anything IN AND OF ITSELF.

BUT, what it signifies and represents is (Ready for this??) That's right, and GOOD for you -

THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

While I don't really approve of "shitting" on the (US) flag, I will always approve of our right to do so, as guaranteed by, YEP! Right again!

THE FIRST AMENDMENT.

And, yes, of course, I support the right of every human being to make the most intimate and private decision about their lives - like, the RIGHT to marry any CONSENTING ADULT and the right to control their own reproduction.

And, I will fight anyone who tries to pass gazillions of laws to take those rights away from me or any other American.

Got it?

Good.

Now, stop peeking in people's windows and trying to control their lives. Go take care of your own life instead. And, stay away from underage children cuz THAT's where your rights end. (In case you were wondering.)
and i will fight to preserve the American way of life that has made this country great !!! just what in the hell do you think you are owed any way ???free food?? free medical?? free housing ??? nothing is free you fucking communist bum !!! someone has to pay !!!

Forum List

Back