"Liar" First Word That Comes to Mind When People Think of Hillary

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's nice that after twenty-something years people are finally waking up to who the Clintons really are. Better late than never, I guess.

Daily Beast Editor-in-Chief John Avlon said that it is really troubling that so many voters associate Hillary Clinton with dishonesty, as reported in a new Quinnipiac poll.

“That word was ‘liar’ followed by ‘dishonest’ followed by ‘trustworthy’, ‘experience’, and ‘strong’. So that’s kind of a weird mixed bag, right?” CNN host Carol Costello asked.

Costello was incorrect when she said one of the words was trustworthy.

The poll showed that voters associate the words liar, dishonest, untrustworthy, experience, and strong to Clinton.

CNN: ‘Really Troubling’ for Clinton that So Many Voters Associate Her With Dishonesty

It's nice that after twenty-something years people are finally waking up to who the Clintons really are. Better late than never, I guess.

Daily Beast Editor-in-Chief John Avlon said that it is really troubling that so many voters associate Hillary Clinton with dishonesty, as reported in a new Quinnipiac poll.

“That word was ‘liar’ followed by ‘dishonest’ followed by ‘trustworthy’, ‘experience’, and ‘strong’. So that’s kind of a weird mixed bag, right?” CNN host Carol Costello asked.

The poll showed that voters associate the words liar, dishonest, untrustworthy, experience, and strong to Clinton.

CNN: ‘Really Troubling’ for Clinton that So Many Voters Associate Her With Dishonesty

Doesn't surprise me

The rightwing media has been conditioning people how to respond. You will get a set percentage to spout "Liar" anytime they are asked about Hillary
The same people who spout "worst president ever" when asked about Obama

Doesn't over power the image of cut, slash and burn of things people love for little reason the republican candidate is painted as. Hillary would still win by the simple fact that most Americans enjoy our roads, science institutions and police.(Well, that last one may not be enjoy, but it is needed).

Doesn't over power the image of cut, slash and burn of things people love for little reason the republican candidate is painted as. Hillary would still win by the simple fact that most Americans enjoy our roads, science institutions and police.(Well, that last one may not be enjoy, but it is needed).
Name ONE road Hillary has built.
Name of city she has re-plumed.
Name one space job she has saved.

You are all talk about what she can do and in forty years she has done nothing.

Pretty far below her pay-grade...

Doesn't surprise me

The rightwing media has been conditioning people how to respond. You will get a set percentage to spout "Liar" anytime they are asked about Hillary

Ah yes.... the "vast right-wing conspiracy" again.

Seriously.

I'm still torn on the worst president. Carter was heroically horrible. It's close. We'll find out after the health care system in a few years, triples in price, and ends up crashing.

If that does NOT happen, then Carter is still in the lead.

If it DOES happen, then Obama has stolen his Crown of poop.

Not sure that would help. Knowing Hillary, she'd just borrow the money to build any of those, and force us to pay for all of them later with higher taxes.

Doesn't surprise me

Ah yes.... the "vast right-wing conspiracy" again.

Seriously.

I'm still torn on the worst president. Carter was heroically horrible. It's close. We'll find out after the health care system in a few years, triples in price, and ends up crashing.

If that does NOT happen, then Carter is still in the lead.

If it DOES happen, then Obama has stolen his Crown of poop.

Fox Nation has been well trained

Why don't you ask them who the greatest President of all time is..........could it be Reagan?

:eusa_angel:
I believe it's an answer to prayer! I thank Jesus!

Forum List

Back