LGBT community outraged as John Hopkins pyschiatrist says being transgender is a mental disorder &

Dr. McHugh is entitled to his own opinion on this. But if some guy wants to have his penis chopped off and thinks that will make him a gal, I don't see how anyone can stop him.

I don't think that the Taxpayers need to pay for this, but if someone wants to do it on their own bankroll, why not?

Damn you people are stupid. Dr McHugh stated a fact, and YOU stated an opinion. Not the other way around.
We are stupid? We ain't the ones cutting our dicks off!

Reread what I posted sir. I was calling the people who call a scientific conclusion they disagree with an opinion while calling their own opinion a fact stupid.
Many scientific conclusions are opinions based on inconclusive facts.

Dr. McHugh is entitled to his own opinion on this. But if some guy wants to have his penis chopped off and thinks that will make him a gal, I don't see how anyone can stop him.

I don't think that the Taxpayers need to pay for this, but if someone wants to do it on their own bankroll, why not?

Damn you people are stupid. Dr McHugh stated a fact, and YOU stated an opinion. Not the other way around.
We are stupid? We ain't the ones cutting our dicks off!

Reread what I posted sir. I was calling the people who call a scientific conclusion they disagree with an opinion while calling their own opinion a fact stupid.
Many scientific conclusions are opinions based on inconclusive facts.

False. A truly scientific conclusion will be based on known facts 100% of the time.

Now, sometimes new facts come to light which disprove a scientific theory , but facts are facts.

As far as I know, they are not trying to stop it. Those agencies tend to be populated by liberals that think Transgenderism is normal.
~~~~~~
The lunacy that none dare speak its name... Thank you, Dr. Obvious. Brave person.
Homosexuality and Transgenderism were correctly seen as mental illnesses and abnormalities for a very long time. Then, all of a sudden, then became normal. But people will figure it out again eventually.
Imagine depraved Maoist Democrats thinking their opinions mean more than this respected doctor's opinion. By doing so, they are collaborating and promoting mental psychosis.

There are 3 types of trannies in my eyes.

1 is young people who are dumb, weak, lazy, and soft. They had weak parents that don't tell them they are going through a identity phase but instead encourage or even push it on them, they go online where people tell them how great they are for being trans, adults outside the family encouraging them, and they see all the attention they get. So instead of going through a phase they truly think they are a tranny.

2 old pervert men who turn into a tranny for a sexual kick. They aren't trannies but it's a sexual thrill for them and fulfills a need they don't get otherwise.

3 the truly mental patients. Anyone that truly deeply subconsciously believes they are despite their consciousness and biology they are the wrong sex are mentally ill and need to be treated as such.

There is a reason why most trannies are younger or older. The rare 35 year old that's a tranny is also a sexual deviants or festish person and it's still based around sex.

On the other hand people like that lower the standards, morals, and values of America. Everytime you let some fringe group go mainstream all you do is lower the bar for the fringier group below them to reach up and grab a hold of.

It all starts with "it doesn't effect me so go ahead". We let gays get married and go mainstream, then drag queens, then trannies, now pedophiles are starting to test the water. No it doesn't effect you, but it effects society slowly over time. It erodes out standards and values as a society.

Facts and precedent make liberals crazier than usual. They have to have their safe spaces for when their wishes or feelings get thwarted.

Forum List

Back