lewis and clark and sacajewa sttue offensive now in north carolina

..the Native Americans ENLSAVED/warred on/DISPLACED/decimated/robbed/etc etc ---they need to tear down and remove all NA stuff

Winston Smith's job in 1984 was editing old newspaper articles so they were always consistent with today's party line.

George Orwell was a prophet.

My cousin.
Nice. Cousins are good. My cousin Chucky was in the Corp. He was stationed in Okinawa back in the day. He told me about the Banana Lady. I didn't believe him. Ten years later, I saw her in person, on bar row...I called Chucky that night and apologized.

I'll tall ya, that statue's pretty racy for those Virginia prudes. Probably best to move it to Missouri, where they're not offended by the outline of Sacagawea's breasts and bare knees...

sacagawea.jpg

Although they could have have just painted her face black and put a fuzzy wig on her head like their coonfaced governor. Then I'm sure nobody would have been offended. :04:

I'll tall ya, that statue's pretty racy for those Virginia prudes. Probably best to move it to Missouri, where they're not offended by the outline of Sacagawea's breasts and bare knees...

View attachment 531516

Although they could have have just painted her face black and put a fuzzy wig on her head like their coonfaced governor. Then I'm sure nobody would have been offended. :04:
her braides are not rope. she went with them willingly if you read history.

Offensive to who? What's offensive to one is an art to another. Just because a group whines about something should we give in to them?. Our local elected and national officials need to learn to say no. Show some backbone and take a stand on what's right. Censorship is wrong!

Offensive to who? What's offensive to one is an art to another. Just because a group whines about something should we give in to them?. Our local elected and national officials need to learn to say no. Show some backbone and take a stand on what's right. Censorship is wrong!
The people voted for it to be removed.

today hisdotry of all kinds is offense and we not a llowed to have statues unless its for black thugs like george floyd

Forum List

Back