Letters to a Young Conservative by Dinesh D'Souza

You're quoting Michael Jackson by way of responding to my posts?

Winning shouldn't be this easy.

WW: "That's because there is no Inevitability for an individual. We all have Free Will."

Yeah? You're gonna die. That's an inevitability. No amount of free will gonna stop it. And, the idea that we have free will has been called into question by the evolutionists. Check it out.

Originally posted by William Joyce
You're quoting Michael Jackson by way of responding to my posts?

Winning shouldn't be this easy.
Winning what? In a battle of wits you'd be disqualified for unpreparedness.

You wouldn't qualify in the first place.
Oh gee, that hurts. Coming from someone of your intellectual stature, that is, actually, quite a compliment.

I am sure if we took a vote on this board your racist, narrow-minded views would not get many points for intelligence. Your posts continually harp back to the mantra of bigotry...not very persuasive when your audience consists primarily of lucid, educated people from all over the world.

I am sure if we took a vote we'd find that most people are complete idiots. You included.

I'm going to step in here. I normally wouldn't, as I think 'Moi' is more than capable of handling herself.

I don't think most people here are idiots. Almost everyone that posts here is respectful of one another and helping. Some are my friends in real life and some have proven to be new friends of mine. Some have opposing views and some are similar. But no, no idiots.

As for Moi, I can attest to her intelligence as I've seen it first hand for quite some time. She'll run circles around you if she wanted to. She doesn't lower herself to the level of namecalling and bigotry (I can do that for her!).

Furthermore, she is a moderator on this board and I expect you'll treat her with a little extra respect as she has done nothing to deserve your comments. And lastly, 'Moi' is my wife. I don't take kindly to people calling my wife a moron.

Forum List

Back