Lets watch what liberalism is doing to our schools, shall we?

I believe Kleenex and hankies are on sale so you can clear the tears. On the other hand employers have never had it so unbelievably easy finding hard working employees. Somewhere it's working. The job market is flooded with people who are willing to work until they drop.

Just watch that speech. Let the left giggle. Most are already judged and so therefore will never have the eyes to see or ears to hear. They will just laugh and laugh and laugh.

We are less than one generation away from the great tribulation.

We should be preparing. I am trying to not curse anymore. I have been a disgrace. Trying to change

For those that have the ears to hear, we must prepare for what is coming .

THIS WOMAN IS A TEACHER IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL FOR "AT RISK" STUDENTS. THESE ARE CHILDREN WITH MENTAL OR PSYCHOLOGIAL HEALTH ISSUES, WHO CANNOT FUNCTION IN A REGULAR PUBLIC SCHOOL.

What is teacher is complaining about, is a lack of funding and resources available in her school, and how dangerous the environment is for teachers where the students are "high risk", and there aren't enough staff to stop their worst behaviours.

The law requires the government to provide a publically funded school for such children. But the school board refuses to properly fund the school or provide for the safety of the teachers.

This is not a normal public school situation.
No, I don’t believe it is. It is an ELL school. English language learning.
Washington Middle School Profile (2019-20) | Green Bay, WI

This is Washington Middle School, not Washington Street School, which is an alternative school for behavior problems.

I believe Kleenex and hankies are on sale so you can clear the tears. On the other hand employers have never had it so unbelievably easy finding hard working employees. Somewhere it's working. The job market is flooded with people who are willing to work until they drop.
This person proves me right. It is all a joke. It is not even on his radar. Want to bet he made posts outraged about bathrooms? Want to bet this person believes people can change sexes when they can't?

They are this very type. Calling us crybabies for being outraged at what the teacher describes as flat out assaults every day. However, when it comes to schools not having transgender bathrooms, well this same person will howl at the top of his lungs.

That is the left in a nutshell. As I said. Many are judged already, so their ability to see or hear is taken away.

Those, are the ones that laugh and mock while crying as they point and accuse day and night.

Avoid such people as this.

Just watch that speech. Let the left giggle. Most are already judged and so therefore will never have the eyes to see or ears to hear. They will just laugh and laugh and laugh.

We should be preparing. I am trying to not curse anymore. I have been a disgrace. Trying to change

Trump should appoii

THIS WOMAN IS A TEACHER IN A PUBLIC SCHOOL FOR "AT RISK" STUDENTS. THESE ARE CHILDREN WITH MENTAL OR PSYCHOLOGIAL HEALTH ISSUES, WHO CANNOT FUNCTION IN A REGULAR PUBLIC SCHOOL.

What is teacher is complaining about, is a lack of funding and resources available in her school, and how dangerous the environment is for teachers where the students are "high risk", and there aren't enough staff to stop their worst behaviours.

The law requires the government to provide a publically funded school for such children. But the school board refuses to properly fund the school or provide for the safety of the teachers.

This is Washington Middle School, not Washington Street School, which is an alternative school for behavior problems.

Grades: 6-8
Students: 898 students
Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
Minority Enrollment: 72%
Math Proficiency: 11%
Reading Proficiency : 17%
Diversity Score: 0.71% (Top 5% in WI)

Wow

Just fucking wow

Trump should appoii

Wow

Just fucking wow

Diversity is our strength!

Trump should appoii

Wow

Just fucking wow

Diversity is our strength!

Where are the Boards racists to tell us "This is all whitey's fault because..."

Reading comprehension isn't your strength is it? I believe in a bathroom for boys and one for girls. But I don't spend an ounce of time thinking or worrying about it. I am referring to the whi ing and crying about it. If you want change then become part of the solution. Get in their and teach. You guys have denigrated and blamed teachers for everything for so long it's hard to believe you care about a teacher being assaulted. Avoid people like you.

This person proves me right. It is all a joke. It is not even on his radar. Want to bet he made posts outraged about bathrooms? Want to bet this person believes people can change sexes when they can't?

They are this very type. Calling us crybabies for being outraged at what the teacher describes as flat out assaults every day. However, when it comes to schools not having transgender bathrooms, well this same person will howl at the top of his lungs.

That is the left in a nutshell. As I said. Many are judged already, so their ability to see or hear is taken away.

Those, are the ones that laugh and mock while crying as they point and accuse day and night.

Avoid such people as this.

You're completely deranged. Conservatives have been starving public schools of funds in order to created exactly the kinds of conditions this teacher described.

Your little film clip is from 2017 when Scott Walker was the Republican governor of Wisconsin, and he starved Wisconsin public schools for funds and teachers revolted. Walker's reign of terror and war against public servants raged from 2011 and this clip from 2017, shows the sort of damage Walker's policies did to the school system in Wisconsin.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educ...blic-education-could-be-coming-back-bite-him/

You idiots always try to lay the messes YOU created, at the feet of Democrats.

Reading comprehension isn't your strength is it? I believe in a bathroom for boys and one for girls. But I don't spend an ounce of time thinking or worrying about it. I am referring to the whi ing and crying about it. If you want change then become part of the solution. Get in their and teach. You guys have denigrated and blamed teachers for everything for so long it's hard to believe you care about a teacher being assaulted. Avoid people like you.
I didn't see any post from you accusing the left about their fake outrage over that nonissue.

You are saying that is a non issue, right? Right?

Oh, and explain how this is whining. Did you watch what the teacher testified to?

Prove it.

What did she say is happening on daily basis?

No problem? Whining? Go ahead explain.

The right doesn't care about education. They have an outright hatred for even good educators. So it's hard to believe any thof onthe lightweights on this forum think it's an issue.

I didn't see any post from you accusing the left about their fake outrage over that nonissue.

You are saying that is a non issue, right? Right?

Oh, and explain how this is whining. Did you watch what the teacher testified to?

Prove it.

What did she say is happening on daily basis?

No problem? Whining? Go ahead explain.

It wasn't the left who were whining about transgender people using the bathroom of their choice, it was conservative fools like you. Women have been dealing with crossdressing men in their washrooms for generations, and it was never a problem until Republicans got wind it was happening.

It was Republicans in a number of jurisdictions who went batshit crazy over this notion, and were ranting on this forum about TG's whipping out their penises in front of little girls. You're still batshit crazy over the notion. It's not Democrats on this forum that keep bringing it up, it's fools like you.

The right doesn't care about education. They have an outright hatred for even good educators. So it's hard to believe any thof onthe lightweights on this forum think it's an issue.

Worse, they're actively working to eliminate public education altogether. Poor kids already get a very bad deal. They're not being taught to use computers or technology so they'll be unlikely to get into college or university, relegating them to generational poverty.

Student teacher ratio of 14:1 and the kids are still that fucking stupid means its the kids, their parents and a democrat controlled education system that promotes failure as if their political Power depended upon it

Student teacher ratio of 14:1 and the kids are still that fucking stupid means its the kids, their parents and a democrat controlled education system that promotes failure as if their political Power depended upon it
This is where it is going.

California expands ban on ‘willful defiance’ suspensions in schools

California schools will no longer be able to suspend students in elementary and middle school for disrupting school activities or “willfully defying” the authority of teachers or administrators, ending a practice that many say is counterproductive and unfairly applied to black students.

Gov. Gavin Newsom signed legislation late Monday ending suspensions in all public and charter schools for “willful defiance” in grades 4 through 5 and banning them in grades 6 to 8 for five years. Such suspensions were already banned in grades K-3.

The broader ban comes in response, in part, to criticism that the willful defiance category of suspensions was a too-broad and arbitrary catchall for any behavior that a teacher finds objectionable, such as repeatedly tapping feet on the floor, refusing to remove a hat or failing to wear a school uniform.

California expands ban on 'willful defiance' suspensions in schools

That is right. California no longer allowing suspensions for willful defiance and classroom disruptions.

Why?

Guess.

RACISM RACISM RACISM.

I actually read the dragonlady posts. Could you decipher that? I honestly think they are possessed.

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-3_8-51-43.gif
    37 bytes · Views: 23
    37 bytes · Views: 20

Worse, they're actively working to eliminate public education altogether. Poor kids already get a very bad deal. They're not being taught to use computers or technology so they'll be unlikely to get into college or university, relegating them to generational poverty.

They don't even know how to search the Internet or how to work a cellphone!

California schools will no longer be able to suspend students in elementary and middle school for disrupting school activities or “willfully defying” the authority of teachers or administrators, ending a practice that many say is counterproductive and unfairly applied to black students.

Gov. Gavin Newsom signed legislation late Monday ending suspensions in all public and charter schools for “willful defiance” in grades 4 through 5 and banning them in grades 6 to 8 for five years. Such suspensions were already banned in grades K-3.

The broader ban comes in response, in part, to criticism that the willful defiance category of suspensions was a too-broad and arbitrary catchall for any behavior that a teacher finds objectionable, such as repeatedly tapping feet on the floor, refusing to remove a hat or failing to wear a school uniform.

That is right. California no longer allowing suspensions for willful defiance and classroom disruptions.

Why?

Guess.

RACISM RACISM RACISM.

I actually read the dragonlady posts. Could you decipher that? I honestly think they are possessed.

CA is America's Venezuela.

Why?

Guess.

RACISM RACISM RACISM.

CA is America's Venezuela.

Have you ever been to Canada, Frank? I doubt it. Your ignorance is typical of the American who know everything about everyone, but has never left the state he was born in.

Forum List

Back