Lets talk...

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
About Corvid, for a second. Umm, since I managed to avoid getting it, yet my neighbors and relatives actively received one of the three vaccines' but STILL got corvid, twice in some cases. We all wore masks, but I digress. And yet this frankenflu isn't the major killer pandemic the CDC is making it out to be. It just isn't, which begs the question: WHY is the CDC destroying America?

Because............like most government created organizations........it's just another way for the corrupt politicians to bilk and swindle us taxpayers out of even MORE of our hard earned money!! They have absolutely NO regard for human life. Hell, I've had one on one dealings with them before, they really, truly DO NOT CARE.....unless it makes them money.

Like all organizations that were founded to do good for the people..............the government steps in, takes over, and turns it into a money making scam.

• Banned
The frankenflu, covid19, was definitely engineered, and these "follow the science" chaps in the CDC couldn't admit it until a year later. Because of this weird ass Trump derangement psychoses, we couldn't actually look at China because it was "racist". Yeah, the brave lads at the CDC invent science and facts to drive their control fix by changing their "facts" to suit their needs. Like the fable of the boy that cried "wolf", this wont end well either no matter how you slice it.

Fau Chi has already experience with HIV mutants, so regardless of the mental capacities of the vaxxed or unvaxxed, the virus will continue to do what it does, especially mutating in the unvaxxed in Alachua County, Florida, and in the vaxxed at Nassau County.

The reader can scroll down to the paragraph, “Mutant Frequency Under Neutral Drift is Likely to Lead to Escape from Single and Double Antibody Combinations” for the HIV connection:

We are now analyzing the mutations shown in Figure S2.

Forum List

Back