Let's take a vote ?

Who would you vote for today?

• Total voters
Bummer .... maybe Gunny or one of the mods could alter it?? Sorry. :redface:

no worries. im just lamenting over our poor electorate system. sorry if i made you feel bad.

i actually want to vote for barr (the govt needs to be scaled back), but since i'm in PA i should put my vote toward obama or mccain.

I'm not feeling particularly committed, but at the moment I'm leaning towards McCain, because Democrats are stronger in Congress.

It makes me nervous when one party controls both the executive and legislative branches.

I once heard that the best way to keep a pig safe is to hire seven thieves to guard it. Their greed will keep them watching the pig and their mistrust will keep them watching eachother.

This is what the vote will be looking like in November, too, I imagine.

Poor dems. First they get cheated out of their Great Depression II hopes, then we don't lose the conflict in Iraq AFTER ALL (damn!) and now this.

Will they ever get over it? Probably not. This would be a good time to choose a career in psychiatry...they're going to need some help....

And you claimed to be a Republican.
I knew you weren't, Granny. But I give you the benefit of the doubt when I say I honestly don't think you knew what a Republican was.....

And you claimed to be a Republican.
I knew you weren't, Granny. But I give you the benefit of the doubt when I say I honestly don't think you knew what a Republican was.....

Allie ... I have been a registered Republican probably before you were in diapers. But that does NOT mean that I have to vote for a party that I disagree with, this time! I voted for both Bush's and Reagan and look where it got it! Wake you and smell the coffee ... I have said this many, many, many times!

For the record ... I also voted for Carter. Want to know anything else?

Granny, I'm a granny too. You'd have to be pretty darned old to have diapered me.
You aren't a Republican, and with the views you've been voicing since day one on here, you've never been one. I don't care what your voter registration card says. Like I said, it's not because you're duplicitous; you just don't understand the difference between the parties. It's okay.

Allie ... I have been a registered Republican probably before you were in diapers. But that does NOT mean that I have to vote for a party that I disagree with, this time! I voted for both Bush's and Reagan and look where it got it! Wake you and smell the coffee ... I have said this many, many, many times!

For the record ... I also voted for Carter. Want to know anything else?

You voted for Carter because YOU'RE NOT A REPUBLICAN. You're just a mole.

Granny, I'm a granny too. You'd have to be pretty darned old to have diapered me.
You aren't a Republican, and with the views you've been voicing since day one on here, you've never been one. I don't care what your voter registration card says. Like I said, it's not because you're duplicitous; you just don't understand the difference between the parties. It's okay.

The reason I am not registered as an INDEPENDENT ... is because years ago when you did you got CRAP in the mail from everybody. But this year I just might change my voter registration card to Democrat. Will that work for you?

By the way ... congrats on being a Grandmother. It's great isn't it! :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back