Let's take a look at Racism? in Africa and Saudi Arabia

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
A thread for racist to state their cases;

Any clue why certain Saudi's hate Africans or why Merkel has openly invited refugees into Europe?

Blacks in North Africa and Middle East Face Virulent Racism from Arabs
As the West continues to train its focus on racism leveled at blacks by white people in the U.S. and recently in Europe and Israel, attention has increasingly been directed at the mistreatment of blacks by Arabs in Northern Africa and the Middle East.

For years, observers interested in probing a little more deeply in Iraqi society than the typical Western news stations found that the sizable black population in Iraq endures a form of virulent racism that African Americans haven’t seen in more than 50 years. Blacks there say they are regularly called “slave” and followed by groups of kids yelling epithets.
[QUOTE/]

I think a lot of the current MIGRANT problems stem from the battle over the complete control of the oil reserves throughout Africa. A good way to infiltrate the masses with terrorist while they get whites, indians, asians, whatever and blacks and muslims, jews and christians all in fighting. Creating mass confusion for the ultimate end game, full control.

Oil & Gas Corruption in South Sudan | Global Witness | Global Witness

This did not start just this year or last it has been a battle between North and South Sudan that started over a decade ago;

South Sudan profile - Overview - BBC News

South Sudan gained independence from Sudan in July 2011 as the outcome of a 2005 peace deal that ended Africa's longest-running civil war.

An overwhelming majority of South Sudanese voted in a January 2011 referendum to secede and become Africa's first new country since Eritrea split from Ethiopia in 1993.

The young state plunged into crisis in December 2013 amid a power struggle between the president and his deputy whom he had sacked.

Fighting between government troops and rebel factions erupted into a conflict that had killed thousands and prompted more than 2.2 million people to flee their homes by the time a tentative internationally-mediated peace agreement was signed in August 2015......

BBC DID A TIMELINE FOR THE OIL CRISIS IN SUDAN ON AUGUST 27, 2015

Do people want to look at the truth of what is going on or would everyone like a Worldwide War? For those of you that are screaming racial slurs at one another if you had been watching you would have known these things.

Police States do not care if you are white, black, blue, red or yellow, old, young, or middle age, or even what some of you think is rich, middle class or if you are poor, whether you are jewish, muslims, christian, budist, khrisna, nazi, kkk or whatever. The only thing that matters is that they are in control. You can ask any of those actually fleeing for their lives throughout south america, the middle east and africa.

White people.
Obviously you did not take the time to read through the news articles I posted.
Didnt really have to. Whites have fucked up things everywhere they have gone. I mean fucked up on a massive scale that sometimes appears to be irreparable.
Too bad you feel that away. The Arabs may like you better.

Many Arabs think they are white and look down on Blacks. What many of them dont realize because of whites and western influence is that the original Arabs were Black.

White people.
Didnt really have to. Whites have fucked up things everywhere they have gone. I mean fucked up on a massive scale that sometimes appears to be irreparable.

Many Arabs think they are white and look down on Blacks. What many of them dont realize because of whites and western influence is that the original Arabs were Black.
Now we may be getting somewhere. So do you want arabs ruling over you or would you prefer a democracy that everyone regardless of color or whatever gets an equal opportunity?

White people.

Now we may be getting somewhere. So do you want arabs ruling over you or would you prefer a democracy that everyone regardless of color or whatever gets an equal opportunity?

That was only two options. What makes you think there are only 2 options? How would Arabs rule over me?

That was only two options. What makes you think there are only 2 options? How would Arabs rule over me?
Well if you have more you think are viable go ahead and post them.

Right after you tell me how Arabs would rule over me.

You respond as you are in Africa, no? Again go read the articles posted.

I dont have to read the articles. Lets say I am in Africa. Are you claiming Arabs are ruling all African countries? I dont get why you think Arabs are going to rule me.

I dont have to read the articles. Lets say I am in Africa. Are you claiming Arabs are ruling all African countries? I dont get why you think Arabs are going to rule me.
Again read the articles, you'll figure it out.

Forum List

Back