Let's start here: republicans do you concede that Trump made poor decisions regarding...

...his campaign's association with Russia?

Let's put aside the question of whether or not Trump's actions were illegal, was it unethical in your personal opinion for his campaign to communicate with Russian officials to undermine the integrity of Hillary's campaign? This would matter of course because a Russian entity trying intervene in a presidential election is an attempt to manipulafe the political will of the US government.
I'm still waiting on your proof of these still imaginary associations.

You see, when a Russian walks up to you and says hi.....and you say hi back....that is not against the law.
If a Russian sends you an email....that is not against the law.
If you sit at the diner table and wave at a Russian....that is not against the law.

The problem here is you fuckers seem to think all of the shit Obama and the rest of the Democrats did is all of the sudden illegal now that Trump is president.
The real world doesn't work this way.
Well gee you see the obvious distinction is that Russian government officials were assisting Trump's campaign.

Let's put aside the question of whether or not Trump's actions were illegal, was it unethical in your personal opinion for his campaign to communicate with Russian officials to undermine the integrity of Hillary's campaign? This would matter, of course, because a Russian government entity trying to intervene in a presidential election is an attempt to manipulafe the political will of the US government.

Your first major screw up is assuming the bitches campaign had integrity to begin with. Wikileaks proved it didn't. Furthermore you have no proof that the campaign had any association with Russia. So you can count this thread as another one of your big
FAILS.

Believe me I am NO FAN OF TRUMP, but the left has proven more hypocritical than I ever thought possible.

So where was the supposed hypocrisy? After all, the left raised hell about Trump's televised request. Are you actually denying that?

You mean they lied their asses of about it.

And trump camp lied that they had anything to do with Russia, are you gonna sit back and defend that, but yet bitch about Clinton cash... i don't want to hear it

Let's put aside the question of whether or not Trump's actions were illegal, was it unethical in your personal opinion for his campaign to communicate with Russian officials to undermine the integrity of Hillary's campaign? This would matter, of course, because a Russian government entity trying to intervene in a presidential election is an attempt to manipulafe the political will of the US government.

Your first major screw up is assuming the bitches campaign had integrity to begin with. Wikileaks proved it didn't. Furthermore you have no proof that the campaign had any association with Russia. So you can count this thread as another one of your big
FAILS.

I don't give a fuck about Hillary. I don't care what she is guilty of. You're just using straw man like a little bitch. This is about Russian's meddling in our election.

Believe me I am NO FAN OF TRUMP, but the left has proven more hypocritical than I ever thought possible.

So where was the supposed hypocrisy? After all, the left raised hell about Trump's televised request. Are you actually denying that?

You mean they lied their asses of about it.

And trump camp lied that they had anything to do with Russia, are you gonna sit back and defend that, but yet bitch about Clinton cash... i don't want to hear it

They said they had no part in collusion with Russia, to date that has yet to be proven a lie, multiple members of congress, form both parties who have seen all the testimony, have agreed.

And I guess you think the Clintons leaving the WH supposedly broke and in debt, 20 years later they are multimillionaires is simply a coincidence when the only real job either had paid less than 200K a year. Now they have nothing to sell, seems their gravy train has dried up.

FAILS.

I don't give a fuck about Hillary. I don't care what she is guilty of. You're just using straw man like a little bitch. This is about Russian's meddling in our election.

Why do you keep insist on calling Dianne Feinstein a liar, isn't she one of your regressive heroes?

So let me see if I understand how this works, Billy? Hillary Clinton can take in millions of dollars from foreign entities through the Clinton Foundation and use that money to pay part of the salaries of her political machine as she runs for President and that doesn't qualify as interfering in our elections? But it IS interference for Donald Trump to use INFORMATION provided by foreign entities to the public? That seems right to you?

FAILS.

And that there is the problem. It doesn't matter what Democrats are guilty of they should still be elected. But if a Republican is accused of jawywalking he needs to be tossed from office.

Let's put aside the question of whether or not Trump's actions were illegal, was it unethical in your personal opinion for his campaign to communicate with Russian officials to undermine the integrity of Hillary's campaign? This would matter of course because a Russian entity trying intervene in a presidential election is an attempt to manipulafe the political will of the US government.
I'm still waiting on your proof of these still imaginary associations.

You see, when a Russian walks up to you and says hi.....and you say hi back....that is not against the law.
If a Russian sends you an email....that is not against the law.
If you sit at the diner table and wave at a Russian....that is not against the law.

The problem here is you fuckers seem to think all of the shit Obama and the rest of the Democrats did is all of the sudden illegal now that Trump is president.
The real world doesn't work this way.
Well gee you see the obvious distinction is that Russian government officials were assisting Trump's campaign.
In what way did they do that????
Nobody can even say how!!!
All you can say is that Russians tried to talk to Trump.
I can point out that not only did the Russians talk to Hillary and Bill but paid them handsomely for special favors, paying $700,000 for one 20 min speech but ended up donating millions to the Clinton Foundation so that Hillary would sign over a percentage of our uranium rights. That's just the stuff we know. What else did Hillary do for the Russians after her "Russian Reset"?

The only poor decision he has made is to not indict Hillary Clinton, but he will probably correct that mistake, since the left is asking for it.

Most likely not.

Trump is dirty and live for tabloid attacks and remember him and Bill have been friendly, so he will not even go after them.

Pence on the other hand would with a big grin on his face...

What campaign decision did trump make with the Russians?
The attempt to get dirt on Hillary's campaign.

When did Trump make this decision? I haven't seen anyone alleging this
Does that you mean you absolve Hillary of any guilt after getting those debate questions in advance because it wasn't her personally that asked for the questions?

Was Hillary guilty of someone actions that benefited her?

She was guilty of receiving the questions but how they were obtain by someone else is the other person fault.

Trump is guilty for his comments of the past but the actions taken by hackers is not his fault but their fault.

Forum List

Back