Lets say God came down into your room(YOU"RE A MAN NOW!) one night and gave you two choices

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Lets say God came down into your room(YOU"RE A MAN NOW!) one night and gave you two choices: One: To remain a man but be this man.

manuel-uribe.png

Your second Option was to become a women that looks kind of like this....

20160409-goc-toi-u-am-trong-the-gioi-cua-cac-thien-than-noi-y-6.jpg

http://www.supermodel.com/img/talent/pic5.jpg
What would you choose?

I'd choose to be the women...No fucking question.

Last edited:
dude...men arent giving up their dicks......from birth with boys its all about the penis....the majority of men are looking at the fat dude going....i can have by pass and still have my dick....simple as that...they wont find that woman at all appealing without what....their dick....most transgender men keep their dicks...why cause they cant climax without it...for some reason you gravely underestimate the attachment of 'normal' men to their dicks...

you can see it when a little boy has a sister.....he does not like the disappearing dick ....and that is how he will see his sister for a while....her dick got gone? lol .....

i know two men who have had massive damage to their penis....one had a blockage in his urethra and they split his dick open from top to bottom....(ouchie ouchie ouchie) for a year the dude could not have an erection....i dont know how they did the night thing but during the day he had to huff some type of smellling salts..and when that year was open and he did the dirty deed...we all knew...

the other fell on a construction site ....fell down onto a beam ...straddling the beam and basically breaking his penis...i think it was more damage to his urethra but when he peed a stream of blood...he was rushed to the local hospital and then a larger regional one...his concern was having children...his wife and he were newly married when this happened......today they have a lovely little girl...

the point both of these guys were willing to do whatever it took to keep a functioning dick.....as are most men

Lets say God came down into your room(YOU"RE A MAN NOW!) one night and gave you two choices: One: To remain a man but be this man.

manuel-uribe.png

What would you choose?

I'll be one of his legs...

enablers....i swear....no one would feed my ass if i quit getting up...they would just starve me back down to mobile.....tough crowd here....

and who pays for the ton of food he eats a day .....i am always amazed at the show 600 lb life...when people bring them plates full of food....o you cant walk ...heres a lb of bacon...eating 10 k of calories a day is hard....you got to just eat all day....or have someone bring you food all day ...and the feeders are the worst....men who like fat women and 'feed' them like fattening hogs....with funnels.....no i am not making that up

enablers....i swear....no one would feed my ass if i quit getting up...they would just starve me back down to mobile.....tough crowd here....

I'd stand at the doorway and fling carrots and apples at the stupid fuck
and who pays for the ton of food he eats a day .....i am always amazed at the show 600 lb life...when people bring them plates full of food....o you cant walk ...heres a lb of bacon...eating 10 k of calories a day is hard....you got to just eat all day....or have someone bring you food all day ...and the feeders are the worst....men who like fat women and 'feed' them like fattening hogs....with funnels.....no i am not making that up

I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit

I dare not think how he shits it all away everyday...or all day...

This is the 'choice' between being healthy or sick? Who would choose sick?

manuel-uribe.png

What would you choose?

Is this the sort of scenario Democrats sit around thinking about?

How odd.

manuel-uribe.png

What would you choose?

How odd.
I have it from anonymous sources that Mohammed is looking for Little Mattieboy, and he intends to throw him off a building. He knows Mattieboy is so focused on Jesus, that he can easily snick up and take him.

manuel-uribe.png

What would you choose?

How odd.
I have it from anonymous sources that Mohammed is looking for Little Mattieboy, and he intends to throw him off a building. He knows Mattieboy is so focused on Jesus, that he can easily snick up and take him.
I hate leakers!

manuel-uribe.png

What would you choose?

How odd.
I hate leakers!
Don't worry. Mattieboy is oblivious.

Forum List

Back