Let's run government like a business!

Ariux -

Unfortunately, there isn't really currently a viable party option for the Deranged Racist demographic.

Well...there is always the Tea Party, I suppose. But even then they don't recognise the genius that was Eichmann.

Hey guys!

1) end all general welfare spending programs immediately. Including Social Security, disaster relief, health care for children, etc. These programs are simply not profitable.

2) start using our government's assets to make money. Some ideas
a) rent out the use of our military to any nation or corporation willing to pay enough for it
b) make all federal highways toll roads
c) initiate fees for citizens and non-citizens alike to pass through border and customs enforcement at the border. ICE should be made profitable.

Any other ideas to make our government profitable like a business?

I think it makes perfect sense.
It's fine to have social programs and safety nets but we need to be able to pay for these things.At some point the Liberal mind has to accept the fact that this country is broke.
We just can't keep spending money we don't have.

When is this administration going to accept this.
This administration??? When was the last time it was actually balanced? Please note that BOTH Democrats and Republicans were the majority in government in all phases of the government.

Hey guys!

1) end all general welfare spending programs immediately. Including Social Security, disaster relief, health care for children, etc. These programs are simply not profitable.

a) rent out the use of our military to any nation or corporation willing to pay enough for it
c) initiate fees for citizens and non-citizens alike to pass through border and customs enforcement at the border. ICE should be made profitable.

Stupid idea.

You see the reason we have two different words: government and business; is because they serve are two different human activitiies serving two entirely different purposes.

Glad I could be there to explain this to ya', kid.

Hey guys!

It already is.Hire non-murkins.
USATODAY.com

Hey guys!

Stupid idea.

You see the reason we have two different words: government and business; is because they serve are two different human activitiies serving two entirely different purposes.

Glad I could be there to explain this to ya', kid.

So you don't think the OP was intended to be ironic?

Paul Ryan and I understand how the economy works, we understand how Washington works, we will reach across the aisle and find good people who like us, want to make sure this company deals with its challenges. We’ll get America on track again.
~ Willard Romney

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H3Ic4elo9I&feature=player_embedded]Mitt Romney Misspeaks, Calls America A Company - YouTube[/ame]

The United States of America is not a company Mr. Romney, nor can she be run like one.

Last edited:
Of course you have a choice. The election is a choice.

By GOP rules, the delegates should have had a choice to vote for Ron Paul. But, the GOP leaders changed/broke their rules and didn't let the people vote for Ron Paul.

Campaign finance rules starve out 3rd parties, so where's the choice?

Where's the choice this November to vote for a viable candidate who won't support anti-Christian Israel, won't support deficit spending, and won't support all the other crap Jews demand in a candidate?

There in lies the problem.

As I see it the only possible repair is to start with the one that makes the most diference and that is true for most repairs. Start at the foundation. The Supreme Court must be changed so it can re visit Citizens United and overturn it. The GOPers want to STRENGTHEN the grip the super wealthy have on our elections. It is political suicide for anyone but a fascist to put a republican in the oval office at this time.

Forum List

Back