Are mockery and attacking the premises and agendas of an OP seen as attempt to derail a thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That tends to happen when
View attachment 936185
ty

lame as usual.

Oh my! Have I just tried to derail my own thread! What say you, the peanut gallery.

321973643_1250657235578131_8585150840925921735_n.jpg

Fwiw, I learned a long time ago to not offer them the satisfaction of hearing complaints and then ignoring them due to bias.

However, do keep in mind that your complaints have to be legitimate. You won't get an answer but you might get some satisfaction on getting the message through.

I choose to just not waste my time.
:auiqs.jpg:

There is another way. Or two.

I have to wonder how people view this. It's not about any particular member's view, it's about how the community as a whole views it.

Are mockery and attacking the premises and agendas of an OP seen as attempt to derail a thread?
The person who creates the thread, and gives it a direction, is the POINT.
If other posters come in and disagree, let them disagree, and make it part of the discussion.
Mockery and attacking without any content towards the thread is just trolling and derailing.
Something that you should be well aware of by this time in your tenure on this board.

You just want to mock and attack, take it to the basement, and create your own thread.

I'm very sure you're clueless to what is actually going on here,

Wrong again, the dainty.
but

again

I have to wonder how people view this. It's not about any particular member's view, it's about how the community as a whole views it.
Sure.
I know for a fact that you will forever be unable to be honest. But sometimes the underlying (often suppressed) premises of an OP is so obviously lacking in truth value that nothing which follows has any chance of having any merit.

For example:

Let’s say some libturd mindless drone like you premised your OP on the contention that “Orange Man Bad.” Since mindless drones often refuse to accept any challenge to their petty preconceived beliefs, mocking it is often the sole option for breaking through that verbal clutter.

If you want to get less ridicule, the dainty, instead of crying here in announcements, you really should consider not being so close-minded from the very outset so constantly.

You’re welcome.

The person who creates the thread, and gives it a direction, is the POINT.
If other posters come in and disagree, let them disagree, and make it part of the discussion.
Mockery and attacking without any content towards the thread is just trolling and derailing.
Something that you should be well aware of by this time in your tenure on this board.

You just want to mock and attack, take it to the basement, and create your own thread.
to funny

Annie get yer gun'

to funny

Annie get yer gun'

You don't even know when to use the word "too"?

A dante fail

I'm very sure you're clueless to what is actually going on here, but

again

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Why don’t you link to an example of what you’re asking about?

Oh look, another thread where Dante is taking a break from peddling his political bullshit/double-speak to grace us with a litany of his unfunny musings.

LOL. You have to spend only 20 minutes on a forum in your life to see what is happening. Users are now mostly retired angry geezers using forums as a catharsis. You can post about cherry pie being your favorite and some dumbass will have something to say about it. If there was ever fodder for mockery--this is it.

Attacking the poster and not the argument seems to be the common trait on American forums.
But it covers the fact that most of them know close to nothing about anything .
Other than nonsense about the last two so called Presidents who occupy about 99.99% of their waking lives.

I'm always willing to enter into the clean debate forum if anyone wants it.

again

Are mockery and attacking the premises and agendas of an OP seen as attempt to derail a thread?​

:th_Back_2_Topic_2:
Just last week I wrote something in one of your threads that supported your premise and your reply to me was and I quote 'Fuck off Trollboi'. You have some nerve crying victim in the announcements forum, Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back